Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why go have a shower… then get on a bus 😂… why not just drag the case to the bus from the airport and have a shower after you get home and dig into a Chinese.

I’m defo going with the two of them hooked up during a drunken night and Siobhan is blackmailing her. It’s the only thing that makes sense 😂. Who else remembers the podcast that caused Sinéad to have a meltdown and run from London? Or the passport incident? Always telling people that Sinéad is sensitive when people say anything to her because she doesn't have a college degree.

As the saying goes “People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person”
What reason would Sinéad have to still be around Siobhan… the passport incident alone.. then packing a bag to pretend to go to Sineads going away party and “forgetting” their was a tube strike that day 😂
What's the podcast that made her flee London story ?

Reactions: 1
What's the podcast that made her flee London story ?
Sinéad was asked to go on Direns podcast. She went to London for some work trip. Siobhan tagged along because she had nothing to do and basically made it all about her (shock I know)

Sat in the podcast and basically took over it. Made some comments about Sinéad. Basically called her thick at times and I think she mentions that Sinead didn’t go to college 😂. All the comments on the YouTube page were calling Siobhan out for the podcast and asking Sinéad how she could be friends with her.

Then Sinéad left London early without Siobhan and went back to her house.

just checked there it’s still the only video he uploaded that the comments have been switched off 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The odd thing is, Sinead had a hotel stop over (unexpectedly) in a hotel in Dubai & said she was glad to get a shower at Siobhans - I know she had no fresh clothes to change into but why not shower in the hotel at least? Or in the business class flight/lounges? I’m sure why you would carry a light change of clothes in your hand luggage anyway? We always did on those flights as sometimes your luggage gets lost!

Reactions: 9
The odd thing is, Sinead had a hotel stop over (unexpectedly) in a hotel in Dubai & said she was glad to get a shower at Siobhans - I know she had no fresh clothes to change into but why not shower in the hotel at least? Or in the business class flight/lounges? I’m sure why you would carry a light change of clothes in your hand luggage anyway? We always did on those flights as sometimes your luggage gets lost!
Not to defend her but she had Gemma's hen party bits and pieces in her carry on bag so she mentioned jokingly she could get changed into those.

Reactions: 2
The odder thing is… if I’m living abroad. The first person I’m gonna want to see after coming home is my niece…. Not Siobhan O’Hagan or her house 😂

Reactions: 10
She can’t seem to understand that the term single mother is generally used to describe a mother who is the single parent to a child. Not single in the case of her relationship status!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe this has been mentioned already but there was so much to catch up on today i might have missed it...
She says she feels so helpless about the situation in Gaza but happily took money from Pampers to do an ad -less than 2 months ago (even though the baby was too young for the size she was using in the ad!) People have been asked to boycott Pampers for months and the ad is still up on her grid.

Reactions: 21
Had to laugh at JS saying about there being single mothers out there...

The WhatsApp group still going strong. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She can’t seem to understand that the term single mother is generally used to describe a mother who is the single parent to a child. Not single in the case of her relationship status!!
She might try get the widows pension next 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's always surprised by backlash. It's crazy how she is trying to rewrite the last few months of her life.

Reactions: 27
She's always surprised by backlash. It's crazy how she is trying to rewrite the last few months of her life.
When she was living in Bali and " living differently " she could say and do what she wanted because it was her word against well, hers. And anyone she was surrounded by were exactly the same as her. Bunch of travelling snake oil sales men.

But now it's different. Ned is involved. His family are involved. Real life decent human beings are not gonna put up with her tit.
Must be a shock to the system realising she needs to take accountability for her actions.

Reactions: 23
Must drive her mad that she hasn't been able to break into one of the insta mum's clicks. None of them want to go near her. Kinda like ned🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.