Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did pull the rug from under him already when Coco was in hospital and he didn't know till the next day. So hopefully they have something properly sorted now on paper.
I'd say that got the ball rolling if it wasn't before that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Now she’s dealt with the rain, her period, her one troll and her inability to stop the war in Gaza with a few gratuitous Insta posts, she just needs to pretend to Heg for a few hours that she’s grand, this is the life she’s always dreamed of and she wouldn’t have it any other way 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 35
At the end of the day the poor child has a mentally stunted mother whose levels of gluttony is only topped by her delusions of grandeur.

Who knows what Darragh is like but it's the child that has my sympathy.

Imagine being raised by Siobhan O Hagan? What chance does the baby stand. Not saying I'm a perfect parent by any means - we all have issues

Get off social media. Get a proper job. Priortise your daughter. Stop putting her in front of the tele. Stop announcing to the world when you're having your period.

You're 35 now. Closer bring an "auld one" as you constantly say than being a "young one".

Feel like entering dangerous territory now.

Change is hard but it's never too late to start the process

Get help

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jesus - she's stalking Begarty's flight?! Is she gonna be waiting at the airport again... 🙈 😅
Yes because fake friends content.

Like the last time she surprised Sinead and with a big bleeping sign saying "Welcome Auntie Sinead" and she swiftly bolted up North (probably to protect her passport)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesus - she's stalking Begarty's flight?! Is she gonna be waiting at the airport again... 🙈 😅
Hope she rings one of her tranquility / gypsy rings for Shivv to swung around her fingers to calm down!

Perhaps an afternoon mediation ( how they spell meditation!) Or a walk on the sea front ( after the 30 min drive there)

Que a smug & dickish post with sinead & the artist formerly know as baby cash cow this afternoon! It'll be worded in such a way to make sinead feel bad re not having a child

Agree with others, those people who called her out on her definition of single mother were spot on. Not trolls. By deleting their comments, she's creating a one sided conversation, so not genuine. But that's social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The lucky people who paid for her podcast will now have the treat of having to listen to an episode of her giving out about her trolls and how jealous they are of her and they are just haters because she's such a boss lady. She'll probably bring Niamh Cullen on aswell to agree with her.

It's like something you'd get in North Korea.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine going to do a ‘corporate talk’ (if we can believe that - I don’t know what company would have her come and speak) and people are looking her up this morning to see who their speaker is and what’s she all about, and she is looming over the camera, angry, and just being a complete moan (about trolls, period and rain!)

I know I would not be inspired by her and I would be seriously questioning my company booking such a person

Reactions: 33
Yes because fake friends content.

Like the last time she surprised Sinead and with a big bleeping sign saying "Welcome Auntie Sinead" and she swiftly bolted up North (probably to protect her passport)
If I recall, Hegs paid for a car service to whisk her from the airport no less- this after Shiv made a sign about "auntie Sinead", stomped to the airport, posted herself waiting at the airport for her fRiEnD ...then said friend didn't so much as take a selfie or have a tea with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd say she's camped out at the airport as we speak.

nvm- just saw Begarty posted 1st Stop - Shiv

Reactions: 6
If I recall, Hegs paid for a car service to whisk her from the airport no less- this after Shiv made a sign about "auntie Sinead", stomped to the airport, posted herself waiting at the airport for her fRiEnD ...then said friend didn't so much as take a selfie or have a tea with her 😂
The poster 😂😂 god the cringe
---
Must be annoying her that James can post vids of him and his baby without a heart emoji on their face 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I called the blockbusting last night .. I had even liked a comment but quickly unliked as I reckoned she would be blocking likes too .. so the busy single mam with 150k followers who doesn’t look at her dms can go to the trouble of blocking posters of comments and even those who like the comments … ye hun .. really busy you are ..
hope hegarty sends her over the edge ..
time for this one to completely crash ..

Reactions: 33
I still can't get over the arrogance of calling it 'Life lessons' unless the podcasts are going to be about what she's learned NOT to do- which I doubt as she's never done anything wrong in her life.. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My child is gone to my sisters 10 minutes and I don’t know what to do with my time 😂😂🙈 yet this one gets 2 whole days to herself every week and she calls herself a single mother 🙈🙄

Reactions: 17
Heg is a cute one. 2 hours with her bestie & got a free shower before running away north . Speaks volumes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Heg is a cute one. 2 hours with her bestie & got a free shower before running away north . Speaks volumes
Dosnt emeritus have showers on board for business and first class passengers?

Seems like a trek. To grab all your luggage and have to drop it in the car. Take it out. Shower at Siobhan’s and then drag it back to get a bus from the airport 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.