Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was living in Bali and " living differently " she could say and do what she wanted because it was her word against well, hers. And anyone she was surrounded by were exactly the same as her. Bunch of travelling snake oil sales men.

But now it's different. Ned is involved. His family are involved. Real life decent human beings are not gonna put up with her tit.
Must be a shock to the system realising she needs to take accountability for her actions.
I’m convinced this is why she is the way she is. When you’re traveling you meet people but often times it’s out of convenience, they’re not true friends and family like you’d have back home. They don’t care enough to pull you up on your behaviour..she was hanging with the younger crowd. That PT lifestyle is one big circlejerk. And spot on she’s in Ireland now, one place where everyone “knows someone who knows someone”, she can’t write the narrative now. Just in her spending alone shows she’s never really lived here. Yeah you can splurge on villas in Bali and Thailand, which are the same amount as a ROOM in Dublin right now..but not even the richest in Ireland would waste the amount of money she has on rent. I think she is slowly realising her jig is up. Her lifestyle doesn’t look enviable or “flashy” to anyone here, it just looks irresponsible

Reactions: 34
I’m convinced this is why she is the way she is. When you’re traveling you meet people but often times it’s out of convenience, they’re not true friends and family like you’d have back home. They don’t care enough to pull you up on your behaviour..she was hanging with the younger crowd. That PT lifestyle is one big circlejerk. And spot on she’s in Ireland now, one place where everyone “knows someone who knows someone”, she can’t write the narrative now. Just in her spending alone shows she’s never really lived here. Yeah you can splurge on villas in Bali and Thailand, which are the same amount as a ROOM in Dublin right now..but not even the richest in Ireland would waste the amount of money she has on rent. I think she is slowly realising her jig is up. Her lifestyle doesn’t look enviable or “flashy” to anyone here, it just looks irresponsible
So true! All of it.

And isn't it funny - she has tried to write the narrative a few times and everytime she does she is called out on it.

People see right through her BS here and she knows it. I'd say she hates being stuck here.

Reckless decisions have consequences. Who would think it.

Reactions: 18
So true! All of it.

And isn't it funny - she has tried to write the narrative a few times and everytime she does she is called out on it.

People see right through her BS here and she knows it. I'd say she hates being stuck here.

Reckless decisions have consequences. Who would think it.
I can’t speak for GCD now but when I worked near there those apartments were rented by the US companies with offices there. And if they weren’t, they were rented by some of my former coworkers who came from the US or EU and maintained their country’s wage. Eg, some account execs were on $90K USD - which was like 80K ish at the time in euro so they had the income to back it. They also didn’t understand how much we walk 😂 so wanted to be nearby. There’s a reason why they’re vacant now and a lot of them were owned by the banks at the time. Bet they couldn’t believe their luck having someone rent it

Reactions: 9
Shiv didn't live in GCD.

She lived in a street off Pearse St called Boyne Street. It's not glamorous at all. No disrespect to social housing, it is right in amongst it all there are multiple blocks of social housing with some very serious drug related problems. The train also passes close by making it extremely noisy. It is absolutely targeted at companies that need accomodation for staff and not the average person.

She pretended she lived in GCD but it was not at all. And she spended 3600 a month for a long time for the liberty of walking a kilometre to take pictures of GCD and 3fe coffee.

Someone on 200k a year would find it hard to justify that given their tax exposure aswell. It was reckless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This is currently the top thread title and while I love it, it was 3 weeks ago. She has done worse things than called a blowdry a blowie since then.
---
A bleep is going to keep being a bleep!
In the interest of fairness if that's the winning title then that's the winning title.

Imo best to stick to the rules

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is currently the top thread title and while I love it, it was 3 weeks ago. She has done worse things than called a blowdry a blowie since then.
---
A bleep is going to keep being a bleep!
I agree, the other two suggestions on the two posts above yours are a bit more topical and tell the story of Shiv a bit better going into the new thread (not even looked at the other most liked thread suggestions though).

Reactions: 3
#70 : Beep Beep...Wedding Blowie for a single mom, Heg a shower then be gone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
#70: Siobhan O Hagan- Single/co-parent/boiled egg, you can re-edit the furnace name but can't re-edit facts.

Grammer or punctuation isn't my thing.

Reactions: 6
Shiv didn't live in GCD.

She lived in a street off Pearse St called Boyne Street. It's not glamorous at all. No disrespect to social housing, it is right in amongst it all there are multiple blocks of social housing with some very serious drug related problems. The train also passes close by making it extremely noisy. It is absolutely targeted at companies that need accomodation for staff and not the average person.

She pretended she lived in GCD but it was not at all. And she spended 3600 a month for a long time for the liberty of walking a kilometre to take pictures of GCD and 3fe coffee.

Someone on 200k a year would find it hard to justify that given their tax exposure aswell. It was reckless.
Imagine living your whole life pretending you’re doing something you’re not or pretending to be somewhere you’re not. It’s obviously why her eyes are always darting. She is such an utter head, there’s nothing likeable about her at all. Those are some expensive stomps on the gram all this time. She always gives off bandwagoner aching to fit in, yet looks down on everyone else with her superiority complex when there’s literally no passing trend she doesn’t make her personality.

Reactions: 25
Imagine living your whole life pretending you’re doing something you’re not or pretending to be somewhere you’re not. It’s obviously why her eyes are always darting. She is such an utter head, there’s nothing likeable about her at all. Those are some expensive stomps on the gram all this time. She always gives off bandwagoner aching to fit in, yet looks down on everyone else with her superiority complex when there’s literally no passing trend she doesn’t make her personality.
Like pretending to live in portmarnock when you actually live in east Coolock? 😂

Pretending you bought an investment flat outright when actually you just paid a small deposit that you later forfeited ?

Pretending your ONS is your boyfriend?

Pretending your sisters mates you see twice a year strictly when she's home are your besties ?

Pretending you poached an egg when you boiled it?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Like pretending to live in portmarnock when you actually live in east Coolock? 😂

Pretending you bought an investment flat outright when actually you just paid a small deposit that you later forfeited ?

Pretending your ONS is your boyfriend?

Pretending your sisters mates you see twice a year strictly when she's home are your besties ?

Pretending you poached an egg when you boiled it?
All of it and more :LOL:
---
Her skin is soooooo bad .
What in the name of god is she doing to it? We all know booze, but for all the Botox etc you’d think she’d look slightly fresher, she looks textured and haggard with her overall raw sausage hue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her 24 hours with out Kylie and god help ned if he goes over those 24 hours as per legal agreement.

Reactions: 1
Her 24 hours with out Kylie and god help ned if he goes over those 24 hours as per legal agreement.
24 hours….. until the next 24 hours in 2 days. And that’s not including if she drops Colostrum off in Swords for another few hours freedom between now and then! Part time mam, full time sham!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Shiv didn't live in GCD.

She lived in a street off Pearse St called Boyne Street.
You shut your god damn mouth, troll.

She lived in GCD just like she lives in Portmarnock. Stop trying to bring this beautiful, strong, independent, single 'mom' down.

#Benice #beepbeep #nofilteronlyfiller

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just finished watching the vanderpump rules reunion… it’s my rot tv don’t judge… for anyone that watches it

In Siobhan’s mind… she sees herself as a Ariana or Lala… when in reality she’s a Sheena 😂. Deluded as duck 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And so the slowest launch of all time continues. When it finally launches, not only is she going to have to split the profits 50/50 with Corey, but they are also going to have to fork out for ‘experts’. Extra expenses she didn’t have with The Oven. Without knowing anything about the SIP, I can confidently predict it will not support all these income streams. 🍿

IMG_0555.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.