Siobhán O'Hagan #69 Single mom? No, single mam. Run Ned, as fast as you can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people keep saying Ned should take legal action but realistically what legal action CAN he take?

She doesn't show the baby. She doesn't name him.
So realistically, what can he actually do ?
This is a horrible horrible situation for him to be in.
As was said above, if this was my brother or my son I would be hitting the bleeping roof.

Reactions: 22
I know people keep saying Ned should take legal action but realistically what legal action CAN he take?

As was said above, if this was my brother or my son I would be hitting the bleeping roof.
He can get the custody agreement they have in writing through the courts make it official that’s what I mean.my friend is co parenting the dad is decent like Siobhan’s pays for 50/50 but they went through the courts to get it all done and in writing

Reactions: 3

She could be gone full Gone Girl behind the scenes for all we know. Intimidating him and any romantic partners, being uncooperative with the child and weaponising her. Getting shitfaced and sending abusive texts. There could be valid welfare concerns. I remember she went to the gym one day in flyfit LV and it struck me as odd as its so close to Ned. Was she intimidating someone?

Never go full Gone Girl.

Reactions: 8
She could be gone full Gone Girl behind the scenes for all we know. Intimidating him and any romantic partners, being uncooperative with the child and weaponising her. Getting shitfaced and sending abusive texts. There could be valid welfare concerns. I remember she went to the gym one day in flyfit LV and it struck me as odd as its so close to Ned. Was she intimidating someone?

Never go full Gone Girl.
She strikes me as someone who would do that. If I can’t have you nobody will etc. Also probably play the game of it’s her or your child bullshit 🙈

It’s clear there is things BS that we don’t know about. I’m also thinking he can’t stand her enough to be around her so drops the child to and from her parents which she has hinted at. She forgets she’s basically told her followers the situation and then plays on the single mother card

Reactions: 5
Family court is absolutely the way he would have went with the nutball, she’d be the type that if he pissed her off in any way he wouldn’t get to see little Cola cube. Thanks to the “trolls” for sticking around ehhh we would if we had the chance to 🫠🫠 she blocks ppl just for viewing her stories imagine having the time for that

Reactions: 9
"Troll comments"

Eh these are real people Siobhan.....
so it's ok to do an ad purely for click bait because that's "social media for you" but when the narrative doesn't suit and real people comment "social media" is suddenly trolls. So if you don't 100% agree with the dope you are a troll?

Gotcha

• Heart
Reactions: 40
He 100% needs to get any custody arrangements signed & sealed legally. It might all be kinda ok at the minute (it suits her for him to give her freedom a few days a week) but that could change in a flash. She's shown how quickly she can change the narrative on a situation online- what must she be like irl? He needs his access protected legally asap.
---
so it's ok to do an ad purely for click bait because that's "social media for you" but when the narrative doesn't suit and real people comment "social media" is suddenly trolls. So if you don't 100% agree with the dope you are a troll?

Gotcha
Exactly. Real life single parents were offended yet she labels them trolls.

Reactions: 7
Tbf they could have already gone down the legal route. Perhaps that’s why he was so accommodating initially, waited until it was all signed and sealed and then a big 🖕🏽 to slobs

Reactions: 11

Never go full Gone Girl.
She would definitely go full gone girl if he has a girlfriend.

Reactions: 3
Reality : Shiv’s Delulu

One night stand : “Holiday Romance”
Ned supporting pregnancy : “Fake relationship”
No romantic relationship. : “2 best friends raising a baby better than most couples”
co parenting. : “Single mam”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Family court is absolutely the way he would have went with the nutball, she’d be the type that if he pissed her off in any way he wouldn’t get to see little Cola cube. Thanks to the “trolls” for sticking around ehhh we would if we had the chance to 🫠🫠 she blocks ppl just for viewing her stories imagine having the time for that
That’s why I said he needs to go to court and get their agreement in writing that way she can’t be vindictive cause she’s the type who is

Reactions: 5
Jesus - she's stalking Begarty's flight?! Is she gonna be waiting at the airport again... 🙈 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not very familiar with family law, so I'm just wondering what do yous mean when you say Ned will be going down the legal route - do you think he will be looking for full custody is it?

Reactions: 1
She did pull the rug from under him already when Coco was in hospital and he didn't know till the next day. So hopefully they have something properly sorted now on paper.

Reactions: 7
I'm not very familiar with family law, so I'm just wondering what do yous mean when you say Ned will be going down the legal route - do you think he will be looking for full custody is it?
No just getting agreed access in writing so to speak, so she can't suddenly decide he's not getting her for whatever random reason.

Reactions: 6
He must also have come to the realisation that she planned it. God to be a fly on the wall if they discussed contraception status.

That faithful night will forever be scarred into his mind.

She was on a mission as Roisin was getting all the precious attention.
She must also be feeling so smug that the managed to get pregnant first time when some couples are trying for years to conceive. Shiv must think she’s the biggest, baddest, most fertile of them all!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.