Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Swap out Martha for Siobhan sitting at the bar in baby Reindeer with a Marg. Cackling away.

Instead of "I'm a lawyer" it's "I'm an influencer" as she scrolls through her phone to show pictures of her with Diren, James Smith and Ned. Then she shows that she has their phone numbers.

This one is the real deal.

At least Martha had a proper career lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

overgrammers

VIP Member
Exactly she’s not a single mom she has a daughter whose dad is in her life and providing for her. She needs a good reality check honestly she doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have the situation she does. The thing that annoys me most about her is the pure smugness about her with regards to everything she needs karma to hit her real quick. I honestly applaud Ned dealing with her cause it can’t be easy
And it’s not like they were in a relationship and he fecked off when she got pregnant. She absolutely stung him!

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
My eldest is 21 and I still have to parent him.
He's just finished college now after 3 years and he works part time. He thinks that he is gonna sit around all summer on his hole and just work the part time job. Is he fuck. I only said to my husband yesterday that I haven't the energy now for 2 months of arguments.

Point being, being a parent never stops. It never fucking ends. Shiv is in for some land if she thinks things are getting easier.
Mother of teens and young adults here too. Can confirm it does in fact NOT get easier and easier 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

professional_athlete

IMG_2601.jpeg

“Omg guys the support in relation to my assault has been so good 🥹 that I’ve decided to post the van”

This woman is so so dangerous, she always has been. I’ll give her credit that her imagination is working. She is creating fiction based on a beep she may or may not have heard a week ago purely for attention. Her views and engagement are gonna be way up (hard for them to go down further) she’s chosen a new platform that feeds off this kinda stuff (why not post on Instagram as well?) and then before you know it, ✨ the Oven 2.0 launch ✨ she is disgusting, in every possible sense, inside and out.

• Haha
She couldn't let the Aussie crew have their half marathon today could she? 'Inspired by them'..more like jealous and had to push herself to do it. I can just imagine her interuppting a conversation to say oh I did a half marathon too. So weird
I was just coming on to say similar “I don’t know if want to run any longer” talk about jealous and extremely bitter. Im just suprised she wasn’t beeped at again or had the men in Malahide worked up into a frenzy of big foot stomping along. I always find it baffling too she never goes to St Anne’s park for a run no has to be malahide doesn’t it the dope.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
What's absolutely GASSSSSSS is this highchair saga is the exact shit that she would of sneered and rolled her eyes at while she was LiViNg DiFfErEnTlY

I love to see it

• Haha

ny_style

VIP Member
If she hadn’t pissed away thousands on rent, first class flights, cars and travelling all over the place she’d have been 80% there as a cash buyer and able to take out a small mortgage.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I guess the beeping men didn’t get the traction she wanted on insta. So now it’s time to go after a cafe.

At this rate by Friday she will be sending hate mail to herself and coming on to say how she feels unsafe and will have to move back to swords.
I’m calling it now when she’s eventually back in swords. She will do something like this 😂

• Haha

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Damn morals 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ah ha ha ha ha ha

As for the yoga vid…. Sweet JESUS!!

Welcome aboard the Shiv express… terminating at Portugal, via Delusion Parkway, Grandiosity Central, Dunning-Kruger Junction, and Superiority Complex Circus.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Jesus she's dreadful. Wobbling all over the place is right! And her back shouldn't be arched the way it is in warrior 2. I've never seen someone do such a shit W2, I'd rather take ballet lessons from Hulk Hogan.

• Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
Hasn't she a lot to be worrying about?! If not having access to a high chair in a cafe gets her that pissed off, she really is such an entitled, spoiled brat.

And the comment about the car sear better be good given she paid 375e for it...welcome to the reality of most parents having to pay for stuff.

She's a complete know-it all, but she knows fuck all

I'd say that cafe will do fine without your custom.

• Heart

natalielisa

I honestly find it so bizarre what she posts. It's like she's a 12yr old, listing off a diary entry of what she's done today - an immature stream of consciousness. So mundane and uninspiring. It's seriously so odd!

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Was thinking about the poor worker who served this one this morning, can you imagine the passive aggressive comments he or she was subjected to.
I dunno- I think she's a coward. All bolshy and big bollocks online, but irl I'd say she's a pussy. Look at all the times she comes on giving out about ones not re-racking weights at the gym, or the alleged interactions with members of the general public- it's always 'I should've said/done..'

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I’d imagine she probably could get a mortgage based on the fact she’s spending a huge amount on rent for the box in Clongriffin. I’d say her parents are in a position to help her out or she could avail of one of the government schemes for her deposit. Her problem is, she likely has f all savings so can’t bridge the gap between the amount she could get versus the prices in insta-worthy places she thinks she has to live! She even sees Clongriffin as below her so there’s no way in the world she would move out to North Co. Dublin. She’d still be close enough to her parents to dump the child but she deems herself above those areas 😑
I wouldn't be so sure. She can certainly demonstrate a short term capacity to pay, but her career has no long term viability. A bank would be nuts to give her a 30 year mortgage on the assumption she can earn aged 60 what she does now. Insta will be long gone and her career is based on her physical appearance (and she's stretching the limits of credibility there as it is).

A generous offer from a bank would be a ten year term. She might get something very modest and uninstaworthy and very far north Dublin for that.

Her folks have a house in swords, a dated mobile in Wexford and 2 other kids. And sure they can't even afford a holiday unless our lord and saviour sells her shitty beemer to bring them. I don't see any cash coming from there either.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If I was stuck for time and ran my own business the last thing I’d be doing is journaling.. or getting facials. Her lack of discipline is just shocking.

She's like a different person since the leering story.

She is absolutely buzzing. This is a trend we have seen when she has made such claims before. For such an ordeal, it was quickly forgotten about once the engagement stats and validation came in.

What a bizarre person.