Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tried a 9-5 in a gym in London no? Then got let go? Or quit? Hard to know! Won't last anyways. I hate to say it but anything she commits to she quits. The dog , being sexy in Bali , Bali, London, being single, living differently, oh and not having a kid. Just to name but a few. Please feel free to add to list.
I dunno why but I burst out laughing at the line “quit being sexy in Bali” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had never seen that video until now.
Mortified for her. She is one woman that I simply cannot Stand

Reactions: 15
I was at yoga this week - an actual class with an actual teacher. We were relaxing at the end (I won't use the yoga name in case you mere mortals don't understand yoga language) and much to my horror my mind wandered to Shiv and how utterly bananas it is that she feels she has ANY of the qualities, nevermind the technical know how, to be a teacher. She is the total opposite of everything I would look for in a teacher. The mind really does boggle

Reactions: 30
Forget downward dog & warrior pose, Shivvers will definitely have a yoga pose called the "highchair"....an almost impossible position to get into with both hands free ( add baby in sling for extra difficulty) 🧘‍♀️🪑

Joke that she thinks / believes she can teach yoga after the limited amount of in person training / classes she's had!
So arrogant & just after a quick

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was at yoga this week - an actual class with an actual teacher. We were relaxing at the end (I won't use the yoga name in case you mere mortals don't understand yoga language) and much to my horror my mind wandered to Shiv and how utterly bananas it is that she feels she has ANY of the qualities, nevermind the technical know how, to be a teacher. She is the total opposite of everything I would look for in a teacher. The mind really does boggle
Just her presence would kill the vibe. Eyes darting all over the place. Aggressively breathing in your ear. The vibrations from the stomp across the floor.

I'm actually intimidated thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
its getting boring watching her speed up morning yoga videos. Why doesnt she actually do a few poses slowly and explain what they are ? I have no idea about yoga but i might learn something instead of seeing her leap about , like how long does she do yoga each morning, 15/20 mins, is she doing full body or focusing on an area. Content would be better if she did

Reactions: 25
Just her presence would kill the vibe. Eyes darting all over the place. Aggressively breathing in your ear. The vibrations from the stomp across the floor.

I'm actually intimidated thinking about it.
Imagine your brain trying really hard to relate Slobbers and yoga somehow. Does not compute. Round peg, square hole*! Her as a teacher :LOL: the passive aggressive childish reaction with her 'I doubt this person has ever tried to eat with a baby in their lap' that irked her yesterday over a complete stranger on the internet, can you imagine what she would be like in class? It won't get there far though, this is just another desperate attempt to be any way decent at something (she's not) and try make money from it (she won't)

Reactions: 15
She tried a 9-5 in a gym in London no? Then got let go? Or quit? Hard to know! Won't last anyways. I hate to say it but anything she commits to she quits. The dog , being sexy in Bali , Bali, London, being single, living differently, oh and not having a kid. Just to name but a few. Please feel free to add to list.
Being a vegan. Lasted about a week

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her lack of hygiene and her desire to brag about it is so bizzare.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine your brain trying really hard to relate Slobbers and yoga somehow. Does not compute. Round peg, square hole*! Her as a teacher :LOL: the passive aggressive childish reaction with her 'I doubt this person has ever tried to eat with a baby in their lap' that irked her yesterday over a complete stranger on the internet, can you imagine what she would be like in class? It won't get there far though, this is just another desperate attempt to be any way decent at something (she's not) and try make money from it (she won't)
Drat...I forgot to add our usual joke with the * about Ned and the wrong hole etc etc :LOL: When I know better, I'll do better

• Haha
Reactions: 7