Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drinking champagne in the Westbury - I can't think of anywhere more boring on a Friday evening. Other pubs would be bustling and lively with the after work crowd.
4 hour gap between the Westbury photo and the food photo. Getting plenty of gargle in. But she won’t admit it. It’ll be all “can’t believe how fresh I feel for YTT, glad I was home early last night 😇”.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's amazing how once she realised everyone could see her drinking problem that she stopped posting her daily drink thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Out all evening and tonight. Yoga shite the weekend. She’s a great life “full time single mom “ ✌✌

Reactions: 18
Becca called her last week jogging on Bondi at sunrise, while Shiv was pushing her pram in the rain. This week now Becca calls her while drinking Friday night margs with Hegs when poor auld Shivs is home alone, in her kitchen with the baby, looking dog rough.

Thank you - THANK YOU BECCA- truly doing the Lord's work .

And the best part about it is, Shivvers is going day drinking with Laura B. today. And you can tell she really reeeeeealllly wants to flex about it. But because she's pretending she doesn't have a drink problem, she's had to say she won't have too many because of "YTT tomorrow" 😂

Beautiful. Becca played her at her own flex game and Shivvers can't retaliate without looking like a dipso , which she's also trying to pretend she isn't 😂

View attachment 2885223
Siobhan has done the dirty on Sinead and Becca with that picture 😳 They both look scalded! Skin cancer incoming for all of them 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I was her parents I'd have Cadhla high as a kite bouncing around when Mam comes home...by feck if I was her babysitter it'd be the last time she'd let her have a 3 hour nap before my arrival.

Reactions: 11
Out all evening and tonight. Yoga shite the weekend. She’s a great life “full time single mom “ ✌✌
Can only show the outside of Grogan's because she's already posted 2 drinks and her new pretend personality is pretending she doesn't like to get drunk or get hangovers.

I assume she's somewhere as we speak hanging to bits.

Reactions: 23
I will never get over the fact that she's a mother. That she had a one night stand in the hopes of a baby and automatic relationship. It's just nuts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The beast was up and out of her cave at 7.30.
Great to see mammy OHagan didn't let her have a lie in with her undoubted monster hangover. Good woman Deirdre!

Reactions: 20
I will never get over the fact that she's a mother. That she had a one night stand in the hopes of a baby and automatic relationship. It's just nuts.
It's probably the most bonkers thing I've ever seen broadcasted on social media. All of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What’s with the photo of strangers going about their business outside Grogans?? She has zero respect for anyone’s privacy. She can’t be playing with a full deck, it’s not normal behaviour at her age

Reactions: 21
What’s with the photo of strangers going about their business outside Grogans?? She has zero respect for anyone’s privacy. She can’t be playing with a full deck, it’s not normal behaviour at her age
But same one would post on social media someone beeped at other traffic or their mate and make it about herself ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sonny and Diren on a session together in Bally… oh she must be sick 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sonny and Diren on a session together in Bally… oh she must be sick 😂😂😂
Ah she won’t care. She discovered Bali. She was there before it was cool and left when it became too popular. Been there, done that. She’s such a world traveller. Like how she doesn’t need the little travel Croatia book because she’s been soooo many times. She’s been to many countries, it’s a pity she hasn’t actually done much in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12