Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m no mother… I’m in fact a man 😂… but would people let the baby nap for 3 plus hours before they head out. Knowing that either the baby won’t go to sleep tonight or will and will be up extra early tomorrow….

RIP whoever is watching Baby K tonight

Reactions: 42
Now I’m no mother… I’m in fact a man 😂… but would people let the baby nap for 3 plus hours before they head out. Knowing that either the baby won’t go to sleep tonight or will and will be up extra early tomorrow….

Also not a mother, but from experience with nieces & nephews, I agree with you!
Baby will be cranky as hell!

Reactions: 18

I wouldnt. But she won’t give a tit. Out of mind out of sight. Special K won’t be her problem

Why wouldn’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I won’t lie I’m delighted Hegs and Becca were drunk calling her. I’d say she is fuming, BUT HER LIFE IS BETTER.
Becca called her last week jogging on Bondi at sunrise, while Shiv was pushing her pram in the rain. This week now Becca calls her while drinking Friday night margs with Hegs when poor auld Shivs is home alone, in her kitchen with the baby, looking dog rough.

Thank you - THANK YOU BECCA- truly doing the Lord's work .

And the best part about it is, Shivvers is going day drinking with Laura B. today. And you can tell she really reeeeeealllly wants to flex about it. But because she's pretending she doesn't have a drink problem, she's had to say she won't have too many because of "YTT tomorrow" 😂

Beautiful. Becca played her at her own flex game and Shivvers can't retaliate without looking like a dipso , which she's also trying to pretend she isn't 😂

Screenshot_2024-04-19-14-13-11-96_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You know what guys… I think we’re seeing the better Siobhan.

I mean how many of us would take out our cleaners for food and drinks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
It’s not a considered a celebration because she’s not getting locked…. Jesus swept!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t care about letting the baby nap. Sure did ye not hear her about the bath? Didn’t get around to it so mam and dad will just have to do it.

Not to hark on the water babies but surely you’d wash your baby straight away after being in a pool???? Not trying to be all Mumsnet but surely you’d give them a bath

Reactions: 22
Not to hark on the water babies but surely you’d wash your baby straight away after being in a pool???? Not trying to be all Mumsnet but surely you’d give them a bath
Sure Shiv used to wash herself in the pool in Bali. Any posters remember that? She'd jump in all sweaty and openly say it was for a wash.

A pool = clean water to Shiv.

Another really weird belief Shiv has. So I guess she thinks her kid is clean!

Reactions: 13
Drinking champagne in the Westbury - I can't think of anywhere more boring on a Friday evening. Other pubs would be bustling and lively with the after work crowd.

• Haha
Literally nothing interesting to say but wracking her brain to think of something to talk about just so she can eye duck herself
If only Instagram had a feature where you could restrict your story so only your actual mates (or people who give a flying duck about your nonsensical meanderings) could see what you post… Oh! Wait! She absolutely just wanted Ned everyone to see how good she looks.

Thoughts & prayers with Mammy & Daddy O’Hagan having the baby after a three hour nap!

Reactions: 7