Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very low self esteem combined with a feeling that the world owes her something leads to this ugly personality.

She gets zero male attention that she so desperately craves despite the plastic tits and being a "pick me" girl.

Her page, her life, her personality is just depressing to look at.

It's never too late. I hope she gets help for whatever issues she is going through and comes out the other side in a better frame of mind

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She wasn’t opening a discussion on the really intriguing topic of high chairs in Dublin cafes, she wanted people to tell her she was right.
If she was opening a discussion she wouldn’t have made a passive aggressive comment back to the person who suggested holding her on her lap, as many parents have to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly why didn’t she walk the child in the pram??????? Oh yea she’s not able
To text when she has the pram….. her choice to take the baby in a sling..
The sling brings attention. Sure haven’t people asked her if there’s a real baby in it? Because again, first person in the world to use a sling 🤥

Reactions: 10
Imagine having 68 threads about you on tattle and having the audacity to think that someone having a go at you lives a tit life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
“People got aggro at her for wondering why a cafe doesn’t have a high chair”
Nah it was for thinking that whatever stage of your life you’re in you think the world should accommodate you. Child free cafes, high chairs on demand. Just get on with like everyone else does and stop making a song and dance about it. #day2ofhighchairgate 🥱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She's not still going on about the highchair PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Also..... office day 😌 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tell us another joke Siobhan.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine having 68 threads about you on tattle and having the audacity to think that someone having a go at you lives a tit life 😂
The fact that she has 68 threads here is astonishing (and yet not that surprising all at the same time)! I definitely missed alot, seeing as I only joined in on #66 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God can't believe she was close to doxxing someone over a high chair. The woman cannot handle any negative comments at all.

As for "there's something going on in your life to be like that" from her. The level of passive aggressiveness- she knows well she's fucked up the vision of life she had for herself but choses aggression lol.

She's a bleeping Grade A gobshite.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Didn’t she say like last night how she was shocked at many people replied and were so passionate about high chairs in cafes?

Now this morning she’s surprised how much aggro she got on the comment.

Next time someone sees her in a cafe. Can they take a not in use high chair and just keep smacking her with it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn’t she say like last night how she was shocked at many people replied and were so passionate about high chairs in cafes?

Now this morning she’s surprised how much aggro she got on the comment.

Next time someone sees her in a cafe. Can they take a not in use high chair and just keep smacking her with it 😂
That's the exact vision I had in my head. Someone going to town on her WWF style.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god, she didn’t get aggro about the high chair itself, she got aggro for the passive aggressive way she dealt with it. As a previous poster said, she wasn’t looking to “open up a debate,” she wanted people to flock to tell her it was a travesty that there was no high chair available so she could publicly drag the cafe to get the attention and validation that she’s desperate for. Sticking this emoji 😅 on crappy comments doesn’t somehow absolve you of being an entitled twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You gotta have a look at yourself when ALL your content is over a poxy bleeping high chair in a cafe.
2 days of it, give over shivvers, knock it on the head hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You gotta have a look at yourself when ALL your content is over a poxy bleeping high chair in a cafe.
2 days of it, give over shivvers, knock it on the head hun.
Not all of it. She's also leaving her house at 9am to "head to the office" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since she's in the office today we should print a load of photos of highchairs and stick them all over Clongriffin for when she comes home 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She must be so conflicted she's loving being a "Boss witch" going into the office but that also effectively makes her a 9-5er that she looks down on with sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Going to the office for Shiv is just scrolling through insta on her laptop I'd say.

She is fooling no one. An absolute pretender.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The comment about recieving Dripping Gold has sent me over the edge. 😡 Entitled idiot. Cost of living crisis here with the majority of us just making ends meet and this G🦉 rubbing it in about all the freebies arriving. Really hope Revenue continue to crack down on this sh1t.

Reactions: 21
I wouldn't get too worked up about her getting the Dripping Mould tan for free - at the end of the day if she thinks rubbing free bottled puddle water onto her filthy dehydrated skin makes her irresistible to look at, that's enough for me

😅☺😅☺😅☺😅☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.