Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she has 68 threads here is astonishing (and yet not that surprising all at the same time)! I definitely missed alot, seeing as I only joined in on #66 šŸ˜‚
ahh 10 pages a day and you have a life time of reading. Hope you have read the wiki too, its pure GOLD
---
maybe she is advanced now and has learnt to highlight on Excel

Day well spent.

Reactions: 5
Do we think sheā€™s in a workspace or has she got a job that doesnā€™t allow her to have her phone out? Like a doctors receptionist?

I mean she would fit in with the micro agressions they have šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do we think sheā€™s in a workspace or has she got a job that doesnā€™t allow her to have her phone out? Like a doctors receptionist?

I mean she would fit in with the micro agressions they have šŸ˜‚
You could be on to something!!! She is not talking up the new business as much, recent meeting with financial advisor probably mentioned she needed a stable job for a mortgage, Ned sold his car to maybe help towards putting a roof over little ones head... hmmmšŸ¤”

You wouldn't know with this one - she has pulled some big U turns.

9-5 is probably the one she would find hardest to admit.

Reactions: 11
You could be on to something!!! She is not talking up the new business as much, recent meeting with financial advisor probably mentioned she needed a stable job for a mortgage... hmmmšŸ¤”
Maybe someone should ask if she recommends the shared office space sheā€™s using. She never passes up the opportunity to ā€˜drop a linkā€™ šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine shitting on the 9-5 office job for years and the steady wage it brings in, to then PAYING FOR THE PRIVILEGE of working in an office space. You couldn't make it up!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
You could be on to something!!! She is not talking up the new business as much, recent meeting with financial advisor probably mentioned she needed a stable job for a mortgage, Ned sold his car to maybe help towards putting a roof over little ones head... hmmmšŸ¤”

You wouldn't know with this one - she has pulled some big U turns.

9-5 is probably the one she would find hardest to admit.
When she has caught up here she will suddenly have some time on her hands and have a Q&A up to answer herself and clear things up.

Maybe sheā€™s working in a cafe? And wanted to pitch having high chairs from her extensive research.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I wonder if latch key kid has made dinner yet?

So yesterday her pal was baby sitting and Shivs had the day off. Is she with Granny today making banoffee pie?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lads I know itā€™s been touched on many times, but itā€™s just hilarious that a) photos of Crockpot and b) references to booze have both gone from being the top two content topics to not existing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She really fell out of the bleep tree this week and hit every branch on the way down
Letā€™s see what nuggets of inspiration this weekend will bring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
9 years since she completed that once off pt course . She still looks and moves like someone who only started training a few months ago and not a few years ago.

Reactions: 21
Lads I know itā€™s been touched on many times, but itā€™s just hilarious that a) photos of Crockpot and b) references to booze have both gone from being the top two content topics to not existing.
Ain't this the truth.

Someone is realising Tattlers are correct. There isn't a lot of mistruths here. Plenty of fair criticism.

Reactions: 13
I was actually thinking about her shared office space,is she preparing us for the fact she's actually going to work 9-5 in an office job....then I came to my senses and realised she's a lazy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_2024-04-18-21-53-32-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

She posts this about his clueless she was when she started her PT course and completely fails to see the parallel between this and how tit she is at yoga!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She tried a 9-5 in a gym in London no? Then got let go? Or quit? Hard to know! Won't last anyways. I hate to say it but anything she commits to she quits. The dog , being sexy in Bali , Bali, London, being single, living differently, oh and not having a kid. Just to name but a few. Please feel free to add to list.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Even this ā€œnew projectā€ that sheā€™s apparently really excited about isnā€™t being mentioned now. Not particularly reassuring for all the imaginary people on the imaginary full waiting list.

• Haha
Reactions: 21