Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what a pointless day on the Internet for her fuming about the baby essentially all day about having to be inconvenienced by her own kid why didn't she just leave her outside sure 🤣 and having to spend money on her too. Well the local swimming, dancing, any sporting equipment needed for hobbies won't be giving it to her for free in the furture.

Reactions: 7
If Cumbersome was in the sling, couldn't she just have sat with her in it still strapped to her? I don't have kids so maybe that's not possible... If she was really desperate to eat, she'd have found a way to make it work? Grab a breakfast wrap/sandwich or something and eat while walking/standing?
I’d say she never asked for a high chair, she was always going to get whatever she got to takeout, reality is she doesn’t think about others enough to have left the pram at home to save space. It’s just a flex for content.

also she will NEVER confront anyone publicly, she will only rant on her stories or confront people where there cannot be a witness because she is a gowl.

Reactions: 19

The neck of her. Still one of the cringiest things I've ever seen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Won't buy tan because she's waiting for dripping gold to send her a freebie.

How absolutely mortifying to even admit that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She honestly loves the negative messages as it gives her ‘content’. She is such a witch end of.

also holding out for a freebie tan and basically reminding them in case they forgot - how desperate

Reactions: 24
It really grips my tit when she mentions the person doesn’t follow her, set your page to private if you don’t want non followers watching you absolute welt.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
“I was so close to tagging her” no you weren’t billy big bollox. Fu**k off u insufferable C**t.
Honestly she grates at me. What a class A asshole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Can buy and drink a scalding hot beverage with Coral in tow but can't eat breakfast..make it make sense. Have to admire her for making it 5? 6? months without needing to eat a meal one handed with her baby on her knee.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Re her pathetic take on “trolls having a bad day”. Why then so passive aggressive to the person who nicely (and sincerely) suggested she put Carbonara on her lap…. ? “I just wanted to start a conversation”. No. You are a scorpy bitter cuntbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I wonder will highchair-gate feature in a throwback in 2025 etc!..

What will tick her off tomorrow?!

As always she's embellishing a story...the 2025 version of 2024 will be very different

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the duck is passionate about high chairs?? If you want to eat your avocado in peace maybe plan ahead and instead of pointing to the child strapped to your chest, bring your fabulous EGG that isn’t that common around Dublin cos your so deadly and your free pram is so exclusive

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What's absolutely GASSSSSSS is this highchair saga is the exact tit that she would of sneered and rolled her eyes at while she was LiViNg DiFfErEnTlY

I love to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What's absolutely GASSSSSSS is this highchair saga is the exact tit that she would of sneered and rolled her eyes at while she was LiViNg DiFfErEnTlY

I love to see it
She bleeping said it! “I would’ve loved a place that didn’t allow babies” it’s not her problem until it affects HER! Spanner!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
She bleeping said it! “I would’ve loved a place that didn’t allow babies” it’s not her problem until it affects HER! Spanner!
Honestly why didn’t she walk the child in the pram??????? Oh yea she’s not able
To text when she has the pram….. her choice to take the baby in a sling..

Reactions: 12
Calling someone else out from behind her keyboard, at least she didn’t name this one. Tells them to stop being negative and have a better day. Honestly talking to herself. Her content for the day was to complain she hasn’t put tan on because she is waiting for free stuff. Goes to show it’s not that great of a product if she won’t spend her own money on it. Then complain about lack of high chairs in a cafe.

It’s riveting stuff folks. No wonder her account is growing so rapidly. Oh wait.

Wednesday Wobblies and Saturday sessions are common place now, whilst her friend minds the child.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m actually mortified for her getting a full day of “content” out of a high chair. Shiv continues to trump Christopher Columbus and his great discoveries on a daily basis. I’m so glad she’s bringing significant issues to the fore for “open discussion” on her page 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.