Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think single mum / single dad is fair enough in this situation. co parenting implies two parents, not in a relationship, but working together to raise their child, supporting each other etc. reading between the lines, these two don’t seem to be doing that at all and any co parenting ambitions seems to have broken down completely. They’re just two strangers who happen to have the same child

Reactions: 13
Tuesday after a sunny bank holiday, wedding to Portugal on the horizon and this bleep wakes up and chooses violence.

Everyone knows the difference between single mam and co-parent is the former involves a deadbeat dad who isn't in the picture and latter a hands on dad who stepped up the minute he found out he'd knocked up his ONS and has been consistently in his child's life, despite not wanting a romantic relationship with the mother.

What a cuntish way to start the week and absolutely no need for it.
She can dress it up and be smart about it all she likes, the fact remains she is co-parenting just doesn’t want to give the child’s father any credit so going down the “single MAM” route for pity and attention and praise when it’s absolutely not true and anyone who follows her knows that! The narrative suits, like when she pretended she was in a relationship all through her pregnancy and she couldn’t hide the fact she wasn’t after the birth. She’s one bitter person.

Reactions: 34
The single mam who’s about to go on a 4 day piss up in Portugal while the baby’s father takes up parenting duties. The single mam who will likely have her own parents round multiple times before then to watch the baby so that she can go to the gym, go to “jits,” get her nails done etc. The single mam who gets 2 nights a week to herself while the baby’s dad takes over. The single mam who’s had more nights out since the baby arrived than most parents do before their kids leave home. The single mam who’s been able to piss about in yoga teacher training almost every weekend for the past couple of months because her own mam watches the baby. A single mam who chose to get pregnant on a whim by a total stranger and now wants to be seen as a hero. Just a single mam doing it all on her own 🥹🏅
Exactly 👏 she doesn’t realise how lucky she is

Reactions: 17
The single mam who’s about to go on a 4 day piss up in Portugal while the baby’s father takes up parenting duties. The single mam who will likely have her own parents round multiple times before then to watch the baby so that she can go to the gym, go to “jits,” get her nails done etc. The single mam who gets 2 nights a week to herself while the baby’s dad takes over. The single mam who’s had more nights out since the baby arrived than most parents do before their kids leave home. The single mam who’s been able to piss about in yoga teacher training almost every weekend for the past couple of months because her own mam watches the baby. A single mam who chose to get pregnant on a whim by a total stranger and now wants to be seen as a hero. Just a single mam doing it all on her own 🥹🏅
All of this, I’m a married, working full time Mam and could only dream of EITHER a weekend away for a course, a 4 day holiday to Portugal or consistently having time for gym, nails, nights out, never mind all of the above!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
As a single mum myself she genuinely pisses me off when she uses that title for herself when she’s not a single mother at all she’s a coparenting mother

Reactions: 28
I think she's emphasising "single" more to the point that she's looking for a fella and happens to have a kid. It's on her mind in a big way.

I don't think she has any self awareness around the interpretations of the phrase.

Reactions: 30
I think she's emphasising "single" more to the point that she's looking for a fella and happens to have a kid. It's on her mind in a big way.

I don't think she has any self awareness around the interpretations of the phrase.
This definitely I think. Zero awareness 😂

I hope that once the podcast drops ( with classic shiv narrative twisting). Ned posts something on insta clearing up the whole thing.

Reactions: 16
I think single mum / single dad is fair enough in this situation. co parenting implies two parents, not in a relationship, but working together to raise their child, supporting each other etc. reading between the lines, these two don’t seem to be doing that at all and any co parenting ambitions seems to have broken down completely. They’re just two strangers who happen to have the same child
Reading between what lines though? The narrative she is choosing to spin at the moment? This is the same woman who alluded to the fact that she was in a relationship for 9 months when in fact, she was not.
She spins whatever tale suits her at the time.

Reactions: 25
She is honestly just so unlikeable, she’ll be raging if the baby takes its first steps when she’s gone just because it will be with her Dad and not her. She does not realise how lucky she is that her definition of ‘single mam’ entails so much help from her family and also a dad who has the baby 2 days and nights a week. Its such a insult to single parents.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Can you call someone a single mother when the child's father looks after the child for about half the time??

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This definitely I think. Zero awareness 😂

I hope that once the podcast drops ( with classic shiv narrative twisting). Ned posts something on insta clearing up the whole thing.
Infairness to him when she slandered him for being out of country when cadhla ended up in hospital he came on and cleared it all up I’d say he’s well able for her and won’t take her crap which is why she’s so bitter probably he won’t leave her away with it especially with regards to his daughter
---
Can you call someone a single mother when the child's father looks after the child for about half the time??
Then it would be co parenting not single mother

Reactions: 12
The single mam who’s about to go on a 4 day piss up in Portugal while the baby’s father takes up parenting duties. The single mam who will likely have her own parents round multiple times before then to watch the baby so that she can go to the gym, go to “jits,” get her nails done etc. The single mam who gets 2 nights a week to herself while the baby’s dad takes over. The single mam who’s had more nights out since the baby arrived than most parents do before their kids leave home. The single mam who’s been able to piss about in yoga teacher training almost every weekend for the past couple of months because her own mam watches the baby. A single mam who chose to have a baby on a whim with a total stranger and now wants to be seen as a hero. Just a single mam doing it all on her own 🥹🏅
I read this in the Bull McCabe voice
Your the bull your the bull your the bull

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hopefully karma will hit her and she takes her first steps while around Ned if she’s that close to walking like she claims she is but she’s not
---
I hope coddle takes her first steps when she is with her Dad.
So do I 😂😂🤞 this witch needs to be brought down a peg or 2. She’s so obsessed with her child walking aswell she’ll wish she didn’t when she does start walking as she will literally have no peace then but let her get a dose of reality I can’t wait for her to understand the reality of having a child walking 😂😂 no more yoga Siobhan 😂😂😜

Reactions: 8
I'd say Ned can't wait for "single Mam" to video call from Portugal.
Things must be that sour cause last time she went to a wedding in Portugal he went with her on babysitting duties and she posted the look at me happy family photo 😂🙄
---
Say she’s raging she can’t put on the happy families persona on Instagram. She even has him still on her page from October at the wedding in Portugal and that’s when things were good 😂😂

Reactions: 12
She drives me mad honestly. She has not a clue. A good friend of mine was with a lad for 7 years & got pregnant, he blocked her on everything & walked away. She was devastated, went to every appointment alone, will be alone having the baby & will be parenting ALONE. Pays for everything herself, doesn’t get any freebies. This absolute creature got pregnant from a ONS and he couldn’t have been/be more supportive for his daughter.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She drives me mad honestly. She has not a clue. A good friend of mine was with a lad for 7 years & got pregnant, he blocked her on everything & walked away. She was devastated, went to every appointment alone, will be alone having the baby & will be parenting ALONE. Pays for everything herself, doesn’t get any freebies. This absolute creature got pregnant from a ONS and he couldn’t have been/be more supportive for his daughter.
I’m the same as you I am in same situation as your friend got pregnant was with him 2 years when she came along he had very little to do with her never gave me a penny etc I’ve done it on my own for nearly 3 years now. He passed away last year unexpectedly at 32 years of age and it hit me like a tonne of bricks and I’m still not over it either because she will never know him now or have a chance to make contact when she’s older if she wants.You have this one then couldn’t have been in a better situation with the father of her child and she still moaning about it. duck off now Siobhan you’ve literally nothing to be complaining about and your off to Portugal for a few days solo with no child and get 2/3 nights and days to yourself every week 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.