Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not Siobhan related but did anyone see the kamani wedding on instagram 😂😂 I’m hooked all weekend Jesus Christ what a wedding we aren’t living at all 🙈

Reactions: 2
I’ll give her one thing, she knows how to get the numbers in for episode one of her podcast seasons. Imagine having to confess your private life just for some listener numbers.
I wonder why season 2 is taking so long if it’s just her talking to herself!? I’m dying to hear how her parenting situation is the best possible situation… EVER! Better than anyone else who has ever had a baby!! I dont want to bump her listenership numbers up though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder why season 2 is taking so long if it’s just her talking to herself!? I’m dying to hear how her parenting situation is the best possible situation… EVER! Better than anyone else who has ever had a baby!! I dont want to bump her listenership numbers up though 😂
There's no thought process behind release schedule. She's literally just thought, I'm bored sure I'll do another season of the podcast. Similar to her deciding to do daily emails again (normally does no more than 3 days)

It's unstructured ramblings that she thinks everyone needs to hear.

Reactions: 9
Ah is that who he is? I seen all the Beige Brigade and Insta wannabes sharing & swooning over the details. All screamed tack city to me
21 million wedding Mariah Carey as your first dance and Andrea bochelli walking you down the aisle would you be well 😂😂🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Kamani wedding....paid for off an empire built on exploiting workers in 3rd world countries.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
She is such a dishonest, odd person. She does give off baby Reindeer vibes from time to time. She would be a social media stalker especially of anyone she likes.

Reactions: 11
She would want to be very careful in what she says about Ned as frosty as the speculation is on here about the relationship. She could do real damage shitting on him towards coddle as this stuff will be on the Internet forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She would want to be very careful in what she says about Ned as frosty as the speculation is on here about the relationship. She could do real damage shitting on him towards coddle as this stuff will be on the Internet forever.
She'll say absolutely nothing of interest for the reason you just have, it's all just breadcrumbing to up listeners- Aoibhe Devlin did the same !

Reactions: 12
She’s standing on her own now 🙄🙈 she does realise her baby is a normal baby doing things normally for her age standing doesn’t mean shell
Walk yet but I do hope at some stage when she takes her first steps it’s with Ned and not her cause it would wind her up 😂😂😂
---
She'll say absolutely nothing of interest for the reason you just have, it's all just breadcrumbing to up listeners- Aoibhe Devlin did the same !
And she’s still going on about it years later she’s bitter as duck as well whatever happened there 🤷‍♀️
---
Kamani wedding....paid for off an empire built on exploiting workers in 3rd world countries.
I know that just watching it all weekend it’s madness the money they have spent. Personally don’t buy from PLT find their clothes tacky as duck

Reactions: 4
Tuesday after a sunny bank holiday, wedding to Portugal on the horizon and this bleep wakes up and chooses violence.

Everyone knows the difference between single mam and co-parent is the former involves a deadbeat dad who isn't in the picture and latter a hands on dad who stepped up the minute he found out he'd knocked up his ONS and has been consistently in his child's life, despite not wanting a romantic relationship with the mother.

What a cuntish way to start the week and absolutely no need for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She is such a dishonest, odd person. She does give off baby Reindeer vibes from time to time. She would be a social media stalker especially of anyone she likes.
Right down to the ‘sent from my iPhone’ since Slobbers hasn’t an original thought in her head and is on every bandwagon. I actually have an iPhone myself, I just don’t make it my entire personality :LOL:
(I’d also prefer to be stalked 100 times over my Martha than this dose)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tuesday after a sunny bank holiday, wedding to Portugal on the horizon and this bleep wakes up and chooses violence.

Everyone knows the difference between single mam and co-parent is the former involves a deadbeat dad who isn't in the picture and latter a hands on dad who stepped up the minute he found out he'd knocked up his ONS and has been consistently in his child's life, despite not wanting a romantic relationship with the mother.

What a cuntish way to start the week and absolutely no need for it.
Exactly she’s not a single mom she has a daughter whose dad is in her life and providing for her. She needs a good reality check honestly she doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have the situation she does. The thing that annoys me most about her is the pure smugness about her with regards to everything she needs karma to hit her real quick. I honestly applaud Ned dealing with her cause it can’t be easy

Reactions: 31
Exactly she’s not a single mom she has a daughter whose dad is in her life and providing for her. She needs a good reality check honestly she doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have the situation she does. The thing that annoys me most about her is the pure smugness about her with regards to everything she needs karma to hit her real quick. I honestly applaud Ned dealing with her cause it can’t be easy
And it’s not like they were in a relationship and he fecked off when she got pregnant. She absolutely stung him!

Reactions: 33
The single mam who’s about to go on a 4 day piss up in Portugal while the baby’s father takes up parenting duties. The single mam who will likely have her own parents round multiple times before then to watch the baby so that she can go to the gym, go to “jits,” get her nails done etc. The single mam who gets 2 nights a week to herself while the baby’s dad takes over. The single mam who’s had more nights out since the baby arrived than most parents do before their kids leave home. The single mam who’s been able to piss about in yoga teacher training almost every weekend for the past couple of months because her own mam watches the baby. A single mam who chose to have a baby on a whim with a total stranger and now wants to be seen as a hero. Just a single mam doing it all on her own 🥹🏅

• Heart
Reactions: 98
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.