Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ How to evict a baby through breathing” new business right there. Reminder that the mid wives were so impressed with this unit who are we to judge?

Cabbage was probably more surprised to see Mam pay for something rather than getting free tit.

Do one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"We" have a wedding this week she says and then asks herself about going on dates 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shlobbers O H ya BIG sap pull the other one, its comedy gold 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's making it sound like she had a relationship with Ned 🤣 she probably had a full 30 seconds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
“I weigh 74kg”

*2 hours later*

“People are asking me if I’ve lost weight, I lost weight from stress, so it’s not a good idea to comment on people’s bodies, I mean just to clarify I have lost weight, my dress is WAY TOO BIG FOR ME and I have to try another one on and IT LOOKS GREAT, I have lost weight, but yeah, don’t comment on people’s bodies, but yes I did lose weight”

Also, the “we” going to the wedding is her and her family.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Meanwhile Ned (who this is all likely for) probably has her posts and stories muted for over a year

Edit: Her first podcast back will be about the question she’s asked herself, how convenient🥹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ll give her one thing, she knows how to get the numbers in for episode one of her podcast seasons. Imagine having to confess your private life just for some listener numbers.

Reactions: 18
Good to see she is still implying herself and Ned were in a relationship.

The delusion is strong.

I think episode one will be a tough listen for Ned as this lemon will spin all sorts.

She did put his name in the same sentence as a very intimate massage last summer during her quest to pretend they were a couple so I think she has no shame in what she says if it suits her narrative of the day which is evidently "parenting is easy and she's dating and thinking marraige"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve had bouts of diarrhea that lasted longer, and were more serious, than that “relationship”.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She toned up in Bali??? Sorry but a certain red bikini sexy back reel would say otherwise!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve had bouts of diarrhea that lasted longer, and were more serious, than that “relationship”.
Ded 🤣😄😄

Totally true though. The fact that she's making out her one night stand was a relationship reflects the absolute tumbleweed that has been her relationship history. She hasn't gotten beyond a handful of dates with the same lad in ten plus years.

Reactions: 12
Im not massively gone on her comment to the 34 year old women thinking of getting pregnant alone "Sorry to hear that" I know a women that recently had her baby on her own all planned ivf and has a great support system. I dunno to me it shows the misogyny that shiv exhibits more often than she would like to admit. Why is she sorry why can't going it alone be empowering and amazing in this day and age.

Reactions: 39
Im not massively gone on her comment to the 34 year old women thinking of getting pregnant alone "Sorry to hear that" I know a women that recently had her baby on her own all planned ivf and has a great support system. I dunno to me it shows the misogyny that shiv exhibits more often than she would like to admit. Why is she sorry why can't going it alone be empowering and amazing in this day and age.
Agree- she definitely views her way of getting pregnant as superior just because it fits her narrative.

Whenever Shiv says "awh sorry to hear that" it's disingenuous. She is no advocate for women.

Reactions: 19
When I read it I got the impression that she read the "question" wrong.

I read the question as.... I'm 34 so thinking of going down the sperm donor route
But I think Shiv read it as.... I'm 34 with a baby and thinking of splitting with my partner and doing it alone.

No ??

Reactions: 8
she’s 7months post partum i would expect her to have lost weight. that’s pretty standard isn’t it?
she has a naturally nipped waist which gives the illusion she is in better shape than she is. not a muscle to be seen on her body. honestly the average woman in my gym has a better physique

Reactions: 20
When I read it I got the impression that she read the "question" wrong.

I read the question as.... I'm 34 so thinking of going down the sperm donor route
But I think Shiv read it as.... I'm 34 with a baby and thinking of splitting with my partner and doing it alone.

No ??
Oh maybe 🤔 uhhh stupid woman regardless

The filth of her leggings in that last post 🤢

Also I know I say it all the time but can't get over how textured and damaged her skin is, she must never use moisturiser/SPF or anything for it looks so red, bumpy, textured and angry all the time.

"We" are going to a wedding, I've been single going to these things I always said "I'm going" even if my mammy was going as well 😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.