Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way I look at it is, she is single and she is a mother.

But if I was to put a label on her, it would be 'Unlikeable bleep'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
The way I look at it is, she is single and she is a mother.

But if I was to put a label on her, it would be 'Unlikeable bleep'.
Yeah look technically she is single and she's a mother. But it's a slap in the face for parents who have been left high and dry by her continuing to use this phrase.

She needs to be grateful for her privilege and acknowledge that she has plenty of help.

Reactions: 20
Yeah look technically she is single and she's a mother. But it's a slap in the face for parents who have been left high and dry by her continuing to use this phrase.

She needs to be grateful for her privilege and acknowledge that she has plenty of help.
Oh, I just wanted to let it be known that I thought she was an unlikeable bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If she thinks she’s a single mam now you’d wonder what she thought was going on when she was co-parenting. “Ned, why won’t you hold my hand and tell me you love me every day? We’re co-parenting friends”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The single mam who’s about to go on a 4 day piss up in Portugal while the baby’s father takes up parenting duties. The single mam who will likely have her own parents round multiple times before then to watch the baby so that she can go to the gym, go to “jits,” get her nails done etc. The single mam who gets 2 nights a week to herself while the baby’s dad takes over. The single mam who’s had more nights out since the baby arrived than most parents do before their kids leave home. The single mam who’s been able to piss about in yoga teacher training almost every weekend for the past couple of months because her own mam watches the baby. A single mam who chose to have a baby on a whim with a total stranger and now wants to be seen as a hero. Just a single mam doing it all on her own 🥹🏅
Just a single mam doing it all on her own 🥹🏅 My vote for next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Only she would post an ad about having a “busy day ahead” in the middle of the afternoon

• Haha
Screenshot_20240507_135144_Instagram.jpg

I'm a massive single mam bellend 🤬 why did she pick a nice smug picture shouldn't it be the usual sweaty face picked to death picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2920717
I'm a massive single mam bellend 🤬 why did she pick a nice smug picture shouldn't it be the usual sweaty face picked to death picture.
Because she's saying she is single and ready to mingle. Another wedding upcoming where Siobhan is alone....

And yes, I think her target demographic is also someone with kids and money and she would absolutely go for a married man with a good career to make her life easier.

She wants the world to burn and would have no problem wrecking a home!

An absolute pox.

Reactions: 18
She is beyond lucky that Ned is involved. She had a ONS with a guy she'd met a few hours earlier. Whether she deliberately intended to get pregnant or not, it was reckless.

She has been at yoga training most weekends for past 5 weeks. If she was genuinely doing all of the parenting, that would simply not be possible

She clearly is co-parenting. Her parents also seem to help her out regularly

She is an utter dose. She's choosing to use that language on her public platform. She knows what she is doing

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She is beyond lucky that Ned is involved. She had a ONS with a guy she'd met a few hours earlier. Whether she deliberately intended to get pregnant or not, it was reckless.

She has been at yoga training most weekends for past 5 weeks. If she was genuinely doing all of the parenting, that would simply not be possible

She clearly is co-parenting. Her parents also seem to help her out regularly

She is an utter dose. She's choosing to use that language on her public platform. She knows what she is doing
She knew what she was doing the whole time from planning pregnancy due to a value change right up to today.

No one will tell me otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Only she would post an ad about having a “busy day ahead” in the middle of the afternoon
Spray tan party looks like her priorities are right anyway 😂🙄 she literally has no idea the reality of the real world when her main priority is drinking margaritas in the middle of the day getting a spray tan

Reactions: 22
I read this initially as Shiv had had sex with another guy a few hours before meeting Ned! Nearly choked on my apple!!

I was thinking this is bigger tea than the pregnancy announcement!!!! What a let down when I actually read it properly 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pa O’Hagan bringing the clan breakfast at the airport tomorrow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Is Leah Roisin's friend? The one who had the hen a few weeks back where she was given out to for filming them dancing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.