Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it such a great coincidence for our Slob that she realised the convenience of a packed lunch at the EXACT same time she was paid to promote something that could be eaten on the go! What are the odds!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All those pasta pots are out of date!!!! Posted for her lunch today but use by “1/5/24” and “2/5/24” clearly seen. Wagon

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
mortified for her
I don’t like wasting any time at the office!
Oh Slobbers, you’re so full of tit and unlikable. The poor bride at this wedding is probably crossing her fingers hoping this idiot doesn’t brag too much or get too drunk. Both highly likely.

Edited due to autocorrect!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sure remember the last wedding this wagon was at. Camera out when the bride was dancing trying to enjoy herself to the point the bride had to say "OK Shiv"

Reactions: 11
Ack someone tells to tell her the truth, that her yoga career has as much chance as a snowball in hell.

has she not got a blunt friend? Ive a friend who tells it like it is, i should get her to ring shiv.
Her form is like someone half pissed on an all inclusive holiday trying yoga around the pool.
there are plenty of yoga teachers up and down the country, has she done any market research that this is actually a viable career path

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The wobbling around trying to place the bricks? Absolutely chronic. If her trainer passes her and signs her off as ready to TEACH poses she can't even hold, then she's a fraud as well.

Reactions: 33
Oh lads that yoga video is the worst thing I've ever seen. I've been practicing yoga for YEARS and I have never been to a class with an instructor that poor - I'd walk out like. Her cues and instruction are awful, and her form is all over the place. Even the basics like her alignment in warrior 2 is wrong - she's absolutely no place to be teaching anyone. She needs to attend a good few hours of hatha from a good instructor who can help her really master the alignment of key poses before trying a few vinyasa classes and learning to flow. Honestly I hate to think of her teaching anyone, she's going to do the practice of yoga such a disservice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Can you imagine if you ask to be sent the link and you give her constructive feedback…. BLOCK and abuse … she can’t take any sort of criticism.. her form is shocking … still moving very fast and her balance is off …

Reactions: 22
Loving herself with the tan and nails done. I’m surprised she didn’t opt for naked yoga this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder is shiv going to try and get involved with irelands first real yoga festival this August. The people that run it are 100% proper yoga teachers, they've put in years of practice and study.
She is basically just a beginner student . Whoever told her to become a teacher must be as nutty as her .

Reactions: 15
I don't think she realises how difficult it is to actually be a yoga teacher and make money from it. She's relying on her "platform" to make it successful but uploading videos like that would not entice many to participate.
As someone else on here said she would do well to try different types of yoga (ones where you hold and perfect the poses rather than simply flowing through, as we can see flow isn't easy!) and then go back to flow. It's what I did and I can't get over the difference in how I practice now and can recognise that previously I was throwing myself into or forcing myself into poses (like she is in the video)

Also didn't promote the chair because she has morals ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she out of breathe in that yoga video? Don't even start me on the slurping between cues.

Also, I have looked into Yoga Teacher Training and it seems like everyone passes at the end. I read a couple of cases where the students were given a second chance to redo their final exam where they finally passed. Based on that, I am pretty sure she will pass in the end as I guess paying for the course equals automatic qualification.

More than happy to be corrected if anyone knows more on the subject.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Damn morals 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ah ha ha ha ha ha

As for the yoga vid…. Sweet JESUS!!

Welcome aboard the Shiv express… terminating at Portugal, via Delusion Parkway, Grandiosity Central, Dunning-Kruger Junction, and Superiority Complex Circus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can she breath without opening her mouth, Mrs Nasal breathing seems to have got lost on one of those runs!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She couldn’t even balance on the one leg re the yoga wobbling all over the place, and what was she at when she was trying to move the block.

Reactions: 10
She doesn't hold a pose for longer than a second. Just imagine her doing yin yoga. She would be dead if she was holding poses for a few minutes😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.