Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going do a soft launch of the apparent new boyfriend at the wedding 👀
---
Hahahahahaaaaa. The tide wouldn't take this one out!!

The pick Me vibes are strong today.

I'm skinny, I'm dating, I train loads... I'm such a catch...
Wonder who the poor unfortunate soul is 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Hahahahahaaaaa. The tide wouldn't take this one out!!

The pick Me vibes are strong today.

I'm skinny, I'm dating, I train loads... I'm such a catch...
So she’s not! Cos she wasn’t before she had the child. And she be flat out on the nights she doesn’t have her, instead she’s out with her mam and dad or mauling a tub of magnum icecream with her bare hands 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Hey, hey Ned!!! Look at me!!! I’m 74kg now AND dating!!!! Do you want me yet????”

the reason dating is the same for her since having Carpet is that she wasn’t dating then and she isn’t dating now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
“Hey, hey Ned!!! Look at me!!! I’m 74kg now AND dating!!!! Do you want me yet????”

the reason dating is the same for her since having Carpet is that she wasn’t dating then and she isn’t dating now!
She’s definitely not if she was dating she wouldn’t keep it a secret she’d show his hand or something because she’d want everyone to know about it like she made up her and Ned were together with the little sneak peaks etc

Reactions: 15
If she was dating, or if there was even a sniff of a bloke on the scene, there would be hints dropped all over the place. A drunken shag gets you a mention in her business’s newsletter. A date would be at least be a sneaky pic of an arm on the opposite side of the dinner table.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If she was dating, or if there was even a sniff of a bloke on the scene, there would be hints dropped all over the place. A drunken shag gets you a mention in her business’s newsletter. A date would be at least be a sneaky pic of an arm on the opposite side of the dinner table.
Exactly

Reactions: 7
Sure she never dated before she became a parent highly doubt it now, even in London they weren’t interested in her in her hot girl summer era.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dating is easy for her in the same way being an astronaut and visiting space is easy for me - because it’s a bleeping figment of the imagination!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She emailed the world when she got the ride on Ned, not a hope in hell she’d not be emailing the world if she got a date, not a chance she’d keep her pie hole shut about that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The secondhand embarrassment is really starting to hurt. I’d still the fellas were lining up as she walked out of the hospital, hot single mam era. Maybe her mate, Ned, hooked her up with one of his friends. That’s what good friends do.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
no one is commenting on her weight, she is has posted her weight a few times over the last few weeks but don't you dare comment on it, what a knob head. Also no one cares what she weighs.

Dating. My ass is she, but when she does the person better have shares in Kleenex and bleach. She is a filthy mare.

The Oven should be burnt out by now, but still No mention of the new wait list business venture.

At this rate she must be a spoof account and not a real person.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What kind.of asshole posts their weight on their stories immediately followed by an AMA Q&A but claims she doesn't want to be asked about her weight?

As for the dating, she's so embarrassing.

Neds definitely dating someone tiny and gorgeous. That's the only explanation for Shiv tripping over herself to convey that she's tiny and highly desirable.

ETA:
Also, I think she looks rough either way/on both dates, but last time I recall her posting her weight was doing that comp right after Dubai and she's heavier now than she was then. I don't care either way, but she's hardly fragile and rail thin that people would be messaging her out of "concern ".

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She really has such a sad existence. Imagine having to pretend you're going on dates. As was said before we'd have seen an arm or possibly a new cup with a different slogan on it.... also pretending she's going to miss her daughter for 4 days, she'll be that drunk she'll not even know her own name. She really is one sad individual.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hold up hold up ...
She's posts her weight.... then says 2 hours later that she doesn't want people commenting on her weight and body??!
Don't post yer weight then?
This wans a fruit loop.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.