Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How very dare they not provide Shiv with the basic requirements to allow her to eat freely. How on earth do other mum's cope... 🙄

Reactions: 9
Someone tell this bleep you can buy portable baby seats that strap to any cafe/kitchen type chair, so she can take responsibility for HER OWN kid and bring HER OWN restraining high chair device for her super special ultimate strength couldn't possibly he restrained with one arm stretch-Armstrong baby.

Thought the world's best traveller would be well aware of their existence

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No one else took your "sexy" era seriously either Shiv 😂😂😂 I still remember how bad I cringed at the time, the throwbacks have made me want to curl up and down for her "SEE ?? I USED TO BE HOT but I'm such a cool girl I wasn't taking it seriously"
I'd rather see Shrek is a bikini. She needs to stop with the throwbacks, it's so odd. Her life is just one big throwback. We ALWAYS say it, but what kind of dope can't just be happy in the present? Nobody wanted to see that shite the first time around Slobbers, you insufferable dose. Go mind your child!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mother of 3 often eat my own food with a 1.5 yo on my knee while cutting up a something on the other two kids plates 🤣 #MuLtItAsKeR
Maybe if she spent more time with her friends who were moms before her instead of putting them in the boring old 9-5er boxes she'd have learned most mothers excel at multitasking when it comes to their kiddies.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The good old Shiv specialty of using a “😅” in a crappy, passive aggressive comment to try and make herself sound like less of a twit.

View attachment 2880615
"I wouldn't be able to eat"

All me me me.

Stay the duck at home then Shiv. Small businesses are on their knees at the minute. Doing their best with minimal revenue and don't need your snobbery and aggressiveness darkening their doors.

You had the kid - it's your problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
"I wouldn't be able to eat"

All me me me.

Stay the duck at home then Shiv. Small businesses are on their knees at the minute. Doing their best with minimal revenue and don't need your snobbery and aggressiveness darkening their doors.

You had the kid - it's your problem.
And she's the exact bleep that 18+ months ago would be giving out about a business littered with kids and high chairs.

She's so obnoxious it's actually mind blowing that she ever built a following.

Reactions: 45
Hasn't she a lot to be worrying about?! If not having access to a high chair in a cafe gets her that pissed off, she really is such an entitled, spoiled brat.

And the comment about the car sear better be good given she paid 375e for it...welcome to the reality of most parents having to pay for stuff.

She's a complete know-it all, but she knows duck all

I'd say that cafe will do fine without your custom.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I would prefer a cafe full of screaming babies over a cafe with one Shiv. If she names and shames the cafe she visited today, I'd go and give it a 5 star review.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hasn't she a lot to be worrying about?! If not having access to a high chair in a cafe gets her that pissed off, she really is such an entitled, spoiled brat.

And the comment about the car sear better be good given she paid 375e for it...welcome to the reality of most parents having to pay for stuff.

She’s done well until now getting freebies like most of us don’t … I didn’t get a free pram bibs or nappies ….she is so out of touch and comes across so bad

Reactions: 14
BUY? what is this? Shivs putting her meaty mitts in her own pocket to buy something other than booze, robo cop glasses or Apple products will NEVER Happen.
---

they probably have a stack of high chairs and hid them when they saw the oaf stomp in.
---
375/2. I’m sure Nedders paid for his half.

What a giant asshole she continues to be. It’s exhausting.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
BUY? what is this? Shivs putting her meaty mitts in her own pocket to buy something other than booze, robo cop glasses or Apple products will NEVER Happen.
---

they probably have a stack of high chairs and hid them when they saw the oaf stomp in.
---
375/2. I’m sure Nedders paid for his half.

What a giant asshole she continues to be. It’s exhausting.
What a victim mentality see you next Tuesday

Basically blaming the cafe for her exercise shortfall for herself not putting the child on her lap. Geebag.

Lads she really irritates me I just want to rent a go car and volley verbals at her on her morning robostomp 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a victim mentality see you next Tuesday

Basically blaming the cafe for her exercise shortfall for herself not putting the child on her lap. Geebag.

Lads she really irritates me I just want to rent a go car and volley verbals at her on her morning robostomp 😂😂😂
and 'I doubt this person has ever tried to eat with a baby in their lap' it's ON, oh Dunning-Kruger Krusty the Clown. Go get a regular personality and piss off until you do! Impossible for Shiv The Redeemer though. Someone needs to throw her phone in the bin and squeeze Fairy Liquid all over it.

Reactions: 11
‘This person’ - she is such a rude person honestly. Don’t ask for feedback if you can’t hack it

Reactions: 29
375 difficult to part with but will last til she's 12.
You've bought yourself 3 pairs of airpods because you continuously lose them. If you've money for that you definitely shouldn't be crying over 375 to keep your baby safe.
It is a good point and selling point for the seat but it's all about phrasing "it was 375, lasts up til 12 years of age so hoping to get great use out of it!" sounds much better/less bitter than what she wrote.

Damn sure Nedders paid his half 😂

ETA: no doubt the car seat will be in absolutely foul condition in a few months time cos she never looks after anything

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Damn sure Nedders paid his half 😂
Would he though? Genuine Question - but if they’re both single parents and frosty towards one another. He has a car - so I’m assuming that he would have his own seat and they’re not constantly moving the seat between cars at every pick up.

Wouldn’t he have his own? Would she have had to pay half for the one in his car? 😂

Reactions: 16
Was thinking about the poor worker who served this one this morning, can you imagine the passive aggressive comments he or she was subjected to.

Reactions: 12
Was thinking about the poor worker who served this one this morning, can you imagine the passive aggressive comments he or she was subjected to.
I dunno- I think she's a coward. All bolshy and big bollocks online, but irl I'd say she's a pussy. Look at all the times she comes on giving out about ones not re-racking weights at the gym, or the alleged interactions with members of the general public- it's always 'I should've said/done..'

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Would he though? Genuine Question - but if they’re both single parents and frosty towards one another. He has a car - so I’m assuming that he would have his own seat and they’re not constantly moving the seat between cars at every pick up.

Wouldn’t he have his own? Would she have had to pay half for the one in his car? 😂
Maybe not ! I know a lot of people move the car seat between cars (just the isofix in each care) but I imagine he could have his own either 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.