Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vaseline need to gift her.

State of her face. Doesn’t know why it’s so bad. Can’t be all the booze she’s had this month.
Two days with free booze in 2 different hotels, then 3 days on the sesh in Wexford with her family. Drinking five days out of seven. Skins in a heap.

Last time her skin was clear she was pregnant and off alcohol.

Shame she doesn't have a degree in maths and therefore can't put 2 and 2 together.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Two days with free booze in 2 different hotels, then 3 days on the sesh in Wexford with her family. Drinking five days out of seven. Skins in a heap.

Last time her skin was clear she was pregnant and off alcohol.

Shame she doesn't have a degree in maths and therefore can't put 2 and 2 together.
Remember someone asked her if her skin was better during pregnancy due to not drinking and she was like NO ITS DEFINITELY NOT THAT!!
Gas woman

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Remember someone asked her if her skin was better during pregnancy due to not drinking and she was like NO ITS DEFINITELY NOT THAT!!
Gas woman
I mean she was still wondering yesterday why she feels so nad after a weekend on the drink.

It's like she is in a weird denial about the effects of alcohol. She just doesn't believe the science and makes her own truth like everything else.

Incredibly deluded.

Reactions: 24
I imagine she was someone who didn’t suffer badly with hangovers in her teens and twenties, and she can’t accept that alcohols impact on you changes with age

Reactions: 21
She’s absolutely obsessed with a partner and marriage at the moment. Cadhla’s company must not be cutting the mustard. Do we think she’ll try to leave the wedding with a date lined up?!
Is the sister already engaged? Maybe she's starting to wedding plan post-baby, so the Green eyed Shiv has come out to play again?

Reactions: 13
She looks wretched!! the scabby skin, shiny botoxed forehead, anaemic scabby lips and coke bottle glasses. And she’s looking for a husband??? The tide wouldn’t take her out

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember that time she came on and admitted she doesn’t need glasses but took the specsavers freebie to get a pair anyway and liked that glasses made her feel smarter so she just went around with frames on more or less. 🤓

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh here we go. Shiv patron saint of women. “That’s why I shared THAT phone call”.

It’s the worst kind of wrong. We all know what your motivation was Siobhán: clout and greed.

How dare she. How bleeping dare she.

The Siobhán who posted that phone call was the same Siobhán who posed in a death camp for selfie. The same Siobhán who couldn’t be arsed to do volunteer work in Bali and “cared” for Sinead instead. The same Siobhán who robbed a vaccine. The same Siobhán who tried to fly with Covid.

Disingenuous, self-interested bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
But like why does she have to show her skin ? I may as well show it. Why like?
Just get on with your day and don't be drawing attention to it.

She's only posting for attention so people will send her unsolicited advice and then she can complain about that.

Reactions: 24
But like why does she have to show her skin ? I may as well show it. Why like?
Just get on with your day and don't be drawing attention to it.

She's only posting for attention so people will send her unsolicited advice and then she can complain about that.
Because she lives her entire life in this parallel online universe. It would be like you or I hiding under the covers for a week cause our skin was bad. Think she said before that if she doesn’t post much on her story her ma checks to see if she’s okay. What a life!

Reactions: 11
She's also previously admitted to picking her skin when it breaks out 🤢 not sure if she has here but Christ....no one gives a flying duck

• Sick
Reactions: 14
📣📣📣 no one asked about your cheap, tatty clothes!!!!! Jesus swept, how stupid does she think her followers are 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Vaseline need to gift her.

State of her face. Doesn’t know why it’s so bad. Can’t be all the booze she’s had this month.
She looks wretched!! the scabby skin, shiny botoxed forehead, anaemic scabby lips and coke bottle glasses. And she’s looking for a husband??? The tide wouldn’t take her out
And this one genuinely believes men in vans are beeping at her because she’s such a stunner and so irresistible, still mortified for her that she made that phone call the stupid fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s absolutely obsessed with a partner and marriage at the moment. Cadhla’s company must not be cutting the mustard. Do we think she’ll try to leave the wedding with a date lined up?!
No where on that caburys box does it mention share with your other half…. It says will you share or twist and save for later…..

The longing for a relationship,marriage and a partner is on a next level… She really needs to work on her self and her attitude… but typical Shiv style … she thinks what she wants she gets…..she has a child to factor in ….also does she not consider maybe a man doesn’t want to take on her drama when the child is so young and things are weird with her an Ned? Iv been in relationships with guys who have had kids from other relationships… but the kids were older..calala is not even 12 months.

Makes me think even more Ned has a girlfriend and now she wants one (a boyfriend)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think if her sister had another baby it would break Shiv. She seems to have this idea that Nia and Cadhla are so close they are basically siblings. I dunno how she’d cope if nia got an actual sibling and cadhla was pushed to the side.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.