Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2904181

I'm tired, my skin is terrible, I'm frazzled. I wonder what could have caused all of that? Hardly the weekend bender with her family? 🤔
Already feel guilty for not using that free time to work 🙄 what about using that free time to spend time with your daughter your self employed for a reason you dope 😂🙈
---
Will journaling make Siobhan finally realise that alcohol is a depressant and it's perfectly normal to feel crap for days after a bender??

Stay tuned for tomorrow's episode of shite morning coffee thoughts...
---

A penny for what Ned thinks about her lifestyle. At least he works and seems to have structure. I doubt he wants his daughters development influenced strongly by this half wit. Siobhan will definitely steer her towards being an influencer/replica of herself.
Exactly I said same thing about him yesterday and was shot down he doesn’t share much but what he does share he does seem the most responsible parent out of the two of them

Reactions: 1
The form is bleeping horrible. She never keeps her hips square and always throws herself into a movement without any flow or grace. After all of the years she has been making shapes on a mat somewhere she should have better form.

On her phone catching up here/ stalking JS/Dirat/ Bestie

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I honestly find it so bizarre what she posts. It's like she's a 12yr old, listing off a diary entry of what she's done today - an immature stream of consciousness. So mundane and uninspiring. It's seriously so odd!

Reactions: 33
Yeah the yoga is just not working for me.
Wtf is she thinking, it’s just not gunna work

Reactions: 16
She's willing to post the non sped up version and it's shite, how shite was it before her YTT?

That "flow" was absolutely shockingly bad. She drops every pose at the last second and then you can see the cogs whir as she thinks about moving to a new pose. If she was only a student you'd think it was shite but she thinks she good enough to be the TEACHER?

Reactions: 30
Guys, I’m so glad she clarified it’s not her wedding!! 🤡

My kids write their news for primary school homework, and it’s more interesting than Shiv’s coffee thoughts or morning ramblings.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yeah the yoga is just not working for me.
Wtf is she thinking, it’s just not gunna work
No idea why she can't go for sumo wrestling or American football or something. The state of her doing yoga. I wonder how her teachers feel.

Reactions: 11
It’s almost like she’s a novice who’s done a morning stretching routine for 4 years and never went to a yoga class and now thinks she’s qualified to teach….oh wait.
Shiv Dunning-Kruger strikes again. Maura is equally responsible. Embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am literally clueless about yoga, never done a session in my life. Can someone give a completely unbiased opinion on her yoga? She surely to
God cannot be as bad as people say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am literally clueless about yoga, never done a session in my life. Can someone give a completely unbiased opinion on her yoga? She surely to
What I will say is: yoga is not super easy and it looks different on absolutely everyone's body.

She is doing that position from the photograph shared completely wrong, her hips should be level and if I was teaching her I would be adjusting her or advising her to remain in downdog for now or not raising her leg as high until she can self correct it.

I still make plenty of mistakes doing yoga after years, your body has movement patterns which it learns/develops and will naturally do "what's easy" for it unless you challenge it, but it's about acknowledging and using props to support you, making a change to the pose. There's day I can't do warrior poses without my knee tracking inwards and I have to just accept in order to really be in and feel the pose I need to use a prop.

I think Shivs issue is she has a phenomenal sense of pride and ego around her yoga practice and you really can't have that attitude on the mat, you have to accept you will make mistakes, your yoga will not always be perfect or look right, etc. it doesn't mean you should stop or not practice until you can do it right it just means you need to be mindful and keep you and your body safe.

I'd have no issue with her teaching poses as, like I said, sometimes I don't do it right myself (!) but being able to talk other people through it, advise and guide them through the poses and not have an ego you're solid.

I wouldn't like anyone to be put off trying yoga by people saying Shivvers is all wrong, your practice is your practice I would always advise going to a few in person classes (for the social as well as the benefits of having a teacher available to watch you), but becoming a teacher is a different kettle of fish and I wouldn't advise anyone to become a teacher after only ever practicing online and attempting the teacher training online previously.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
do you see in the pic above the way one of her arse cheeks is higher than the other? they should be even. That’s basic yoga. And if you watch how she moves from one pose to the next, as someone said above, there’s a little pause and she drops in on herself before righting herself into the next pose. It’s supposed to flow from one to the other. She actually is very very bad for a wannabe teacher. For a new student, I’d say she was alright and her legs go pretty high, she has some flexibility etc. but she’s not good enough to teach.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
do you see in the pic above the way one of her arse cheeks is higher than the other? they should be even. That’s basic yoga. And if you watch how she moves from one pose to the next, as someone said above, there’s a little pause and she drops in on herself before righting herself into the next pose. It’s supposed to flow from one to the other. She actually is very very bad for a wannabe teacher. For a new student, I’d say she was alright and her legs go pretty high, she has some flexibility etc. but she’s not good enough to teach.
Also the video on her feed shows an extreme lack of balance and experience in poses, something she should have nailed a long time ago if it's a daily activity. She needs to really slow down and get the balance right in each pose, her breathing, spine and core. She looks like a breeze could knock her over.

Reactions: 12
The form is bleeping horrible. She never keeps her hips square and always throws herself into a movement without any flow or grace. After all of the years she has been making shapes on a mat somewhere she should have better form.

On her phone catching up here/ stalking JS/Dirat/ Bestie
Booking some treatments for the wedding (not mine) we know you’ll never get married Siobhan don’t worry 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It seems getting married is living rent free in her head these days.

I tie that directly back to her comment a couple of months back about it being easier for couples to get a house.

Something Miss arrested development only figured out - like no tit sherlock.

It also tells me that Ned may have a new partner and she wants to get ahead of him as not to be further humiliated.

You can read into everything Siobhan the oversharer says. There's always a motive. I genuinely think she thought she would marry Ned.

Reactions: 23
What I will say is: yoga is not super easy and it looks different on absolutely everyone's body.

She is doing that position from the photograph shared completely wrong, her hips should be level and if I was teaching her I would be adjusting her or advising her to remain in downdog for now or not raising her leg as high until she can self correct it.

I still make plenty of mistakes doing yoga after years, your body has movement patterns which it learns/develops and will naturally do "what's easy" for it unless you challenge it, but it's about acknowledging and using props to support you, making a change to the pose. There's day I can't do warrior poses without my knee tracking inwards and I have to just accept in order to really be in and feel the pose I need to use a prop.

I think Shivs issue is she has a phenomenal sense of pride and ego around her yoga practice and you really can't have that attitude on the mat, you have to accept you will make mistakes, your yoga will not always be perfect or look right, etc. it doesn't mean you should stop or not practice until you can do it right it just means you need to be mindful and keep you and your body safe.

I'd have no issue with her teaching poses as, like I said, sometimes I don't do it right myself (!) but being able to talk other people through it, advise and guide them through the poses and not have an ego you're solid.

I wouldn't like anyone to be put off trying yoga by people saying Shivvers is all wrong, your practice is your practice I would always advise going to a few in person classes (for the social as well as the benefits of having a teacher available to watch you), but becoming a teacher is a different kettle of fish and I wouldn't advise anyone to become a teacher after only ever practicing online and attempting the teacher training online previously.
All of this 👏🏼

you have to have ZERO ego in classes. Because sometimes you literally fall on your arse.No one is born able to do a headstand. You have to be willing to go to class and try and push yourself into learning harder poses knowing you won’t look great doing it and you may fall over and it’s hard.

it’s not Siobhan’s skill or flexibility or core or any of that other shite that’ll be her downfall as a teacher. It’s her ego and her inability to turn that ego off

Reactions: 25
Does anyone else see the irony in Siobhan shelling out a couple of grand for this course and how the furnace operates 😂.

Maura taking on Siobhan just for the Euros she would cough up. Siobhan not having any development in class.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.