Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems getting married is living rent free in her head these days.

I tie that directly back to her comment a couple of months back about it being easier for couples to get a house.

Something Miss arrested development only figured out - like no tit sherlock.

It also tells me that Ned may have a new partner and she wants to get ahead of him as not to be further humiliated.

You can read into everything Siobhan the oversharer says. There's always a motive. I genuinely think she thought she would marry Ned.
Easier to get a house. But better to not be in a couple when your parenting 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does that Maura one have her own thread? Seems like a bit of a con artist too, taking on anyone and everyone and giving them a qualification regardless of whether they actually earned it.

Reactions: 12
What are the odds that she only wants to get married because peanut is getting married! She will be hellbent on getting hitched before her younger brother does. That will be one hell of a carcrash to watch

Reactions: 15
What are the odds that she only wants to get married because peanut is getting married! She will be hellbent on getting hitched before her younger brother does. That will be one hell of a carcrash to watch
Whatever her reasons you can be sure they are the wrong ones.

• Heart
Anyone else think she's working in some office or shop for a few hours during the day???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Judging by her last Furnace sale her new product that she was so excited about should be launching right about..................

Now
Didn't she mention yesterday on a reel that she was setting up a company at 12pm, making lunch at 1pm...some drip feed shite like that!

Amazing how she's feeling much better today...definitely hungover yesterday!

Anyone else think she's working in some office or shop for a few hours during the day???
If I go to donaghmede and she's working behind the counter in Kerrigans I will need to be resuscitated πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Given she’s barely said a word about this new project for weeks (no big deal, just her livelihood), presumably a launch plan and proper marketing will be chinned off in favour of the tried and tested β€œsign up if you want πŸ˜…β€ post once a month when the rent is due.

Reactions: 18
Judging by her last Furnace sale her new product that she was so excited about should be launching right about..................

Now
Ah yes, a picture of an unkept slobbery ginger in the wild. Is that her on her way back to Bally?
---
If I go to donaghmede and she's working behind the counter in Kerrigans I will need to be resuscitated πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
It's the only time she'll ever be around meat again, don't be so shocked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Given she’s barely said a word about this new project for weeks (no big deal, just her livelihood), presumably a launch plan and proper marketing will be chinned off in favour of the tried and tested β€œsign up if you want πŸ˜…β€ post once a month when the rent is due.
I definitely would put money on a Furnace sale reappearing in the next two weeks.

"Loads of you were asking about the Furnace and the content is there so I'll keep it open for another 3 months, be quick theres already a waitlist" (she actually did say that last part before)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tell me your single without telling me your single

β€œ their launching the star bar duo….Says something about sharing with an other half but ehhh i’ll clearly be enjoying these myself”

Reactions: 16
Wow her relationship status is really at the forefront of her mind, that's new. Planning her imaginary wedding in wineport to not having anyone to share a star bar with. I would absolutely love her to put up content of her going on tinder dates it would be 500% better than the crap she posts. #singlemamdating

Reactions: 24
She is definitely thinking of the wedding in the context of how instagrammable it all is and for content. The kid must not be delivering on that objective.

Classic Shiv

Reactions: 15
She’s absolutely obsessed with a partner and marriage at the moment. Cadhla’s company must not be cutting the mustard. Do we think she’ll try to leave the wedding with a date lined up?!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.