Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiv doesn't learn lessons. She'll probably go the same approach as before to try bag a man because she's always right in her head! Men at that wedding need to watch out as she prowls around lashing 3am rounds into them.

Reactions: 15
Just imagine if she traps another guy into having a baby with her at the wedding 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That dose Aoife Devlin was on the other doses podcast, Niamh Cullen.

They were talking about trolling and they mentioned Siobhan.
Something along the lines off

Oh poor Siobhan was trolled. Someone sent her a nasty message about drinking and as soon as Siobhan shared the message the girl was apologising.
Fuckin dopes the whole lot of them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Oh poor Siobhan was trolled. Someone sent her a nasty message about drinking and as soon as Siobhan shared the message the girl was apologising.
Jesus they didn't buy into her bullshit. She was asked a very honest question and it her hard because she realised people know she is a functioning alcoholic.
What a pack of fools.

Reactions: 15

Poor Siobhan got told a home truth and somehow makes herself to be a victim

Reactions: 25

So Siobhan doxxed someone who asked a legit question & has managed to turn that into her being attacked and trolled.
Fools, the lot of them.

Reactions: 30
Reminds me of a few years ago when a girl I knew wanted to get pregnant by any means possible. Was out with my brother and bumped into her ….. he was warned . Did not bite. But someone did & next time I met her she had a baby in tow…. She said it was boring as hell and she hated being a mom .

easier for this slob to get knocked up than get one down The aisle id imagine. But I am here for the shock factor ! Warn your male relatives gals , imagine her as an in law !

Reactions: 11
So Siobhan doxxed someone who asked a legit question & has managed to turn that into her being attacked and trolled.
Fools, the lot of them.
They all create their own narrative and deem themselves accountable to no one.

Well they are accountable to their followers for one.

I was the one who called her out on the drinking via a question box, she wasn’t able to dox me!

One of my prouder moments to get her riled up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I was the one who called her out on the drinking via a question box, she wasn’t able to dox me!

One of my prouder moments to get her riled up.
But she did doxx the girl, she even went as far as to look up the girls linked in and refer to it. She also posted the girls dm’s apologizing and pleading with her to remove the doxxing info from her story.
The poor girl had to deactivate everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
But she did doxx the girl, she even went as far as to look up the girls linked in and refer to it. She also posted the girls dm’s apologizing and pleading with her to remove the doxxing info from her story.
The poor girl had to deactivate everything.
I don't believe those messages were real.

I don't believe those messages were real.
I went and found the girls LinkedIn. She was definitely real.

edit to add: I just googled the name to see was she real. Didn’t post about her here or anywhere else, and think it was terrible that shiv gave enough info about a random girl to even make that possible.

Last edited:
Asked AI to recreate Shiv doing yoga, think it’s fairly accurate
Mat is to clean and taken with an Android, Otherwise pretty spot on
---
I think the messages were real. That girl hit a nerve with slobs, she went T total (for the gram)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she not mortified about the parenting backtracking after sneering at people for years!?? Gobshite

Reactions: 11
She’s insufferable now…started to follow (stopped during Covid cause she was a massive trigger for her big f**k you based on everything she did while everyone suffered but her) originally as a fitness resource back in the day as it was the phase of my life I was in around same time. She’s completely backtracked on every value she had in life.
Who cares if she got knocked up on a ons….shes not the first and won’t be the last but she had such a platform to be open about it all, admit it’s a struggle to co-parent alone etc and engage with people….instead she just takes the freebies that result in brands actually turning customers away for their low morals in an ‘influencer’….

I hope Ned/his family are a stable pillar is cauliflowers life cause this one has the ability to cause some major life long complexs to a child until she can deal with her own issues of being a narcissist if not more…🍷

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.