Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if her sister had another baby it would break Shiv. She seems to have this idea that Nia and Cadhla are so close they are basically siblings. I dunno how she’d cope if nia got an actual sibling and cadhla was pushed to the side.
I also think she’ll struggle as the kids get older. Once they’re in school and have activities they want to attend, it won’t be so easy for Shiv to just jump on a flight any time she pleases. My family live in a different part of Ireland and visits are few and far between these days with both of us working full time, kids in school and doing activities at the weekends!

Reactions: 10
She can't wait to go day drinking in a week's time at the airport. What a sap. That's like something my teen would write about their 6th year holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She can't wait to go day drinking in a week's time at the airport. What a sap. That's like something my teen would write about their 6th year holiday.
Will we set our watches for an “I’m overwhelmed and my skin is bad” post about 24-36 hours after she gets home from Porto?

Reactions: 22
I know it's a few months away but Coddles first birthday should be an interesting one.

Will Ned and Shiv put animosity to the side and come together for it? It should tell a lot about the state of things.

Also airport being a place she associates with drink. Truly pathetic. No doubt she'll have plenty of drink between now and then.

Reactions: 18
She's so cringe. I can't say I've ever done it myself, I'd be tired by the time I got there 😅 No shade to anyone who does, but I'm sure she'll accompany it with 'sure it'd be rude not to'
Surprised the baby's not called Coole Swan or Cider, her alcoholism is always front and centre, she thinks she's hiding it by posting less about it. LOL.

Reactions: 14
Wonder has Ned caught onto her drinking and given a firm warning. God I really want to know what the current atmosphere is like between them.

Where's the insider? Hellooooo

Reactions: 12
Is baby Love Heart going to Porto with her?
I wondered that also? I know when I was travelling with babies (AND a husband) I couldn't be doing aiport drinking? When I got there was a different story, but travelling- no way!

Reactions: 5
Vaseline need to gift her.

State of her face. Doesn’t know why it’s so bad. Can’t be all the booze she’s had this month.
Where are her eyebrows 🧐🙈... why would you get glasses that make it look like you've absolutely no eyebrows 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is getting married? Just wondering is it a family wedding. She said everyone is travelling on the one flight. God love the other passengers if the O'Hagan clan are all together. She'll be telling everyone she's so used to travelling 1st class.... also Siobhan,as you read here, your skin is like shite because of your alcohol intake,we know you don't post all your alcohol consumption now because you want to pretend you're not an alcoholic, but in reality you know you're an alcoholic and there's absolutely no shame in that, it's a disease and people do frown upon it but there's so much help available to you when you're ready to take it. But for now keep living in denial and be miserable. I only hope one day you'll get the help you need.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The heat from that girl calling out her drinking habits has died down that her true alcoholism is starting to show its face again (literally on her face too). How long until we see little heart face again? She’s gonna be a mess at this wedding. If she sees someone with something that appears to make them happy she has to have it (family on beach, multiple mentions of weddings with a wedding approaching and she doesn’t even (ever) have a boyfriend) God, help any lads that she preys on at this wedding. Baby number 2 coming soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd say being around all the happy family relationships at the weekend and going to a wedding with loads of couples has her all triggered.

Gone be the days where it was all "you don't have to be in a relationship to be happy" "shout out to all the single people who don't need a man" "Value freedom I couldn't have with kids"

Lol what a dose. So many receipts

Reactions: 18
It’s already been said but she just extended the pissing about lots of people do in their early twenties. I did it, headed off travelling around SE Asia, Australia, NZ for a couple of years. Difference is that others are aware that they’re just pissing about and not ‘living differently’, and that real life will resume shortly.
Now she’s in her thirties and the piss-abouters are ten years ahead of her in terms of relationships or settling down in a permanent home.
She’ll start to panic when she’s closing in on 40 and Cauliflower is in school.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s already been said but she just extended the pissing about lots of people do in their early twenties. I did it, headed off travelling around SE Asia, Australia, NZ for a couple of years. Difference is that others are aware that they’re just pissing about and not ‘living differently’, and that real life will resume shortly.
Now she’s in her thirties and the piss-abouters are ten years ahead of her in terms of relationships or settling down in a permanent home.
She’ll start to panic when she’s closing in on 40 and Cauliflower is in school.
Why didn’t she do a Lala Kent and get a sperm donor? She really thought having this baby would mean automatic relationship… madness .. she should be delighted that she has a beautiful child and never needed a man until now… the lady doth protest to much… all her I don’t need kids or a relationship.. when deep down she’s as boring as the rest of use… but she just can’t put in any hard work … everything is instant .. she has zero patience in her life to let things happen the natural way…. Now she’s on the prowl for a man…she’s oblivious to the fact that a man might not want to get into the middle of a a baby under the age of 1.. the drama with the baby daddy that goes with it…

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.