Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no time to read here lads, off to finish my to do list

Train
Work
Make food
Clean
Change the bed
Buy milk
Shower
Nap
Scroll Insta
Scroll TT
Wife
Parent

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I make myself the most ridiculous notes every day.
I know they are silly but they help me through the day
Clean house
Walk
Washing etc etc .....
But never, ever in my 21 years of being a mammy has it occurred to me to put "parent" on the list 😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Clean house
Walk
Washing etc etc .....
But never, ever in my 21 years of being a mammy has it occurred to me to put "parent" on the list 😅😅😅😅😅
When I was in the depths of PPD I had to make checklists to keep myself going. This even included brushing my teeth, getting dressed etc. Ticking these off gave me a sad sense of accomplishment. Never did I have to mention parenting or anything involved in it on the list unless it was out of the ordinary like an appointment or something. Even when I’m whinging about all the things I have to do (cleaning, work, cooking etc.) I never have to include parenting 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i am honestly intrigued by the parenting on the to do list. Without going mumsnet does a parent ever switch off from parenting? On a Wednesday and Saturday is her to do list shorter because she doesn't have to parent?

She is bleeping weird, that i know.

I don't know why she still surprises me, Breathing will be on the list next.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i am honestly intrigued by the parenting on the to do list. Without going mumsnet does a parent ever switch off from parenting? On a Wednesday and Saturday is her to do list shorter because she doesn't have to parent?

She is bleeping weird, that i know.

I don't know why she still surprises me, Breathing will be on the list next.
I think she views it as a chore and definitely seems more upbeat when she is not "parenting".

Reactions: 10
Clean house
Walk
Washing etc etc .....
Well, I hate to break it to you, but…. you’re obviously parenting wrong. Coz our Shiv is perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think she uses it as a bizarre justification for her non existent levels of productivity? I mean, we all know she’s always been a lazy lump but in her mind she’s probably writing it down to remind herself she’s “busy parenting” ergo cannot behave like an adult and clean up after herself, etc.

Reactions: 6
Ned is busy with the Netflix Doccy, Under the Influencer. We only see a swish of her ginger mane, tippex nails, lone UGG, magnum stick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Excuse you I'm parenting differently.
Omg I actually forgot about how much she’d go on about living differently and being such a pick me. While surrounding herself with 100s of other digital nomad moochers also living differently in the exact same way. And now, it turns out, they all want to be settled and have a home/family. Dare I say it… were they just experiencing the drinking/travelling/carelessness/minimal responsibilities of youth and now have matured into adults like 90% of the world 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Say she’s feeling sorry for herself now cos of all her siblings had their partners with them in Wexford!

Reactions: 17
She'll be single til her dying day, make no mistake about it. She has no relationship skills at all and zero self awareness which would be required for her to develop some.

I love that it's suddenly in her head that she wants to get married. Same thing happened with the baby, first her "changed values" after her beach walk in Bali, then her sister announcing her pregnancy, next think she's coincidentally up the duff after a night of debauchery with a randomer. Sadly she can't quite fudge a marriage/ wedding proposal in the same way coz even the tide wouldn't take her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Say she’s feeling sorry for herself now cos of all her siblings had their partners with them in Wexford!
She has the fear after boozing for a few days, and (as we all know) is pre menstrual. Any woman of her age (my own age) would have a bleeping clue at this stage and realise that’s what’s wrong.

Also realising I know Shiv’s cycle better than my own thanks to her constant need to overshare 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She'll be single til her dying day, make no mistake about it. She has no relationship skills at all and zero self awareness which would be required for her to develop some.

I love that it's suddenly in her head that she wants to get married. Same thing happened with the baby, first her "changed values" after her beach walk in Bali, then her sister announcing her pregnancy, next think she's coincidentally up the duff after a night of debauchery with a randomer. Sadly she can't quite fudge a marriage/ wedding proposal in the same way coz even the tide wouldn't take her out.
A lot of people have changes of heart on major life things. The difference is they are not thick enough to broadcast the thought to 150000 people the second it enters their head.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.