Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I said he doesn’t share anything we don’t know their agreement she says one thing but I wouldn’t believe her to be telling the full truth either. He also runs a business let’s not bash the guy we know nothing about him to be bashing him and what he does share is him doting on his daughter like a father should. As I said Siobhan is a nightmare to deal with I’d say she wanted that baby and wanted the whole relationship thing and it’s clear that’s not happened and it’s hitting home for her but then again she shouldn’t of announced her ONS to her whole mailing list and make out they were together when they weren’t and I’m a single parent so I know how hard it can be but she has a better setup then me and the majority of single parents I wish I could give my child over to its dad for 2/3 nights a week but I can’t so she’s very lucky she has a baby daddy who is decent because I would kill to be in her position I parent alone 24/7 and have done since my daughter was 6 months old her dad was never much help nor his family but he also passed away then last year so she won’t have any recollection of her father at all so Siobhan should do less moaning
can you imagine being tied to this fool for the rest of your life?. It better have been a good shag. Not doubting he doesn't love his child but imagine having to communicate with Slurpy Oh Leery for the rest of time. My god.
---
She definitely stalks his life 😂🙈 hasn’t he a girlfriend now ? Probably explains why she’s so bitter
ahh Lads, give Martha some credit, she put in the effort to stalk at least, and seemingly book smart. This dopes version of effort is licking the rim of a marg glass for salt, or wiping snot on her sleeve to clean her nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ she’s hard done by isn’t she. On this weeks to do list is ‘wedding prep’ and ‘parenting’. Shiv you’re a guest, not the bride, relax.

Also bit weird having ‘parenting’ in there likes it’s something else to tick off the list. Definitely comes across like she doesn’t enjoy it / want to do it!

Reactions: 28
Christ she’s hard done by isn’t she. On this weeks to do list is ‘wedding prep’ and ‘parenting’. Shiv you’re a guest, not the bride, relax.

Also bit weird having ‘parenting’ in there likes it’s something else to tick off the list. Definitely comes across like she doesn’t enjoy it / want to do it!
If this bride is throwing the bouquet, Shiv will be using her BJJ moves to wallop everyone out of the way and catch it. Watch out unsuspecting single men!!

It’s so bizarre how she has parenting included on her to do list. I’ve one made most days, but for some reason never feel the need to add general parenting to my list 😂 Wait til she’s older and she won’t be fobbed off by Ms Rachel for an hour to get things done, or when she drops the daytime naps. Shiv will be in the throes of an existential crisis when her free time is limited even more.

The worst part, for me, is that there are receipts for all of her crappy behaviour and her bizarre attitudes for Cadhla to uncover when she’s old enough.

Reactions: 13
Parenting on her to do list - stop the lights😂😂. She probably views as work like she did showers lol.

Probably has a little calender entry on her diary🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are we surprised, she used to schedule her weekly hair wash.. Filthy filthy..

Reactions: 9
can you imagine being tied to this fool for the rest of your life?. It better have been a good shag. Not doubting he doesn't love his child but imagine having to communicate with Slurpy Oh Leery for the rest of time. My god.
---

ahh Lads, give Martha some credit, she put in the effort to stalk at least, and seemingly book smart. This dopes version of effort is licking the rim of a marg glass for salt, or wiping snot on her sleeve to clean her nose.
That’s what I mean he deserves credit alone for that cause parenting with her I would say is a nightmare 🙈

Reactions: 4
If I was stuck for time and ran my own business the last thing I’d be doing is journaling.. or getting facials. Her lack of discipline is just shocking.

Reactions: 32
If I was stuck for time and ran my own business the last thing I’d be doing is journaling.. or getting facials. Her lack of discipline is just shocking.
Her lack of organisation give me anxiety. Honestly.
Every day it's manic... I've to do this this this this ... ye, we all do Siobhan. It's not just you.
Most of us do .... we just learn as adults how to manage our time !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That new version of the Furnace she was on about must nearly be ready 3 months on from her final sale.......
---
Her lack of organisation give me anxiety. Honestly.
Every day it's manic... I've to do this this this this ... ye, we all do Siobhan. It's not just you.
Most of us do .... we just learn as adults how to manage our time !!!
This x 💯

Screenshot_2024-04-29-09-54-52-22_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I'm tired, my skin is terrible, I'm frazzled. I wonder what could have caused all of that? Hardly the weekend bender with her family? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 2904181

I'm tired, my skin is terrible, I'm frazzled. I wonder what could have caused all of that? Hardly the weekend bender with her family? 🤔
Nah you're mistaken, she doesn't even like alcohol and she hates being drunk.

Those pictures of her necking aperols then sitting down to dinner with 2 different types of wine then bringing her baby to the pub are just a narrative her one troll started.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I just can't with this one. She has no self discipline at all when it comes to work. She fuckin needs a 9-5 job for a bit of structure. It's not normal to spend your day journalling, facials, eye bleeping the camera etc. 🙄

Reactions: 21
Will journaling make Siobhan finally realise that alcohol is a depressant and it's perfectly normal to feel crap for days after a bender??

Stay tuned for tomorrow's episode of shite morning coffee thoughts...
---
I just can't with this one. She has no self discipline at all when it comes to work. She fuckin needs a 9-5 job for a bit of structure. It's not normal to spend your day journalling, facials, eye bleeping the camera etc. 🙄
A penny for what Ned thinks about her lifestyle. At least he works and seems to have structure. I doubt he wants his daughters development influenced strongly by this half wit. Siobhan will definitely steer her towards being an influencer/replica of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's not normal to spend your day journalling, facials, eye bleeping the camera etc. 🙄
It is when you have a passive income. For years she was able to duck around while people like Corey kept the furnace going. Those days are gone and that's what she's stressed.

She is now relying on brands choosing her to do ads to pay her bills and keep a roof over her child's head. I can't imagine how stressful that most be 🫣

Reality is hitting her hard!

Reactions: 20
Hold on a second, is she forgetting she was away on two freebie hotel stats last week? Was it tues/wed or wed/Thurs & then away all weekend in wexford ( thoughts & prayers to the county)?

And is now whinging she has so much to do ( including parenting..how is that on the to do list, you just do!)

I sincerely doubt she stopped at one or two glasses of wine...she's been drinking at least 4 out of the last 7 days! No wonder your skins in tit

So busy but let's schedule in a facial!
My god she really is as lazy...is it surprising when she's spent the best part of the last decade arsing her way through the magnum supply of Bali?

While I'm ranting, I will be never understand the want in people to drink a good bit whilst a baby is in their care. Never. If anything happened like...was the bottle of red & 5 bulmers really worth it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She really must be busy no time to feed of men beeping at her engagement today. Really thought she'd go for the hat-trick. Those men in the van must be bitterly disappointed not to catch a glimpse of her stomping this Monday morning.

Telling us her mestrual cycle again, 14-16 days from now, mothers lock up your sons Shivvers will be on the prowl for unsuspecting baby day 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hold on a second, is she forgetting she was away on two freebie hotel stats last week? Was it tues/wed or wed/Thurs & then away all weekend in wexford ( thoughts & prayers to the county)?

And is now whinging she has so much to do ( including parenting..how is that on the to do list, you just do!)

I sincerely doubt she stopped at one or two glasses of wine...she's been drinking at least 4 out of the last 7 days! No wonder your skins in tit

So busy but let's schedule in a facial!
My god she really is as lazy...is it surprising when she's spent the best part of the last decade arsing her way through the magnum supply of Bali?

While I'm ranting, I will be never understand the want in people to drink a good bit whilst a baby is in their care. Never. If anything happened like...was the bottle of red & 5 bulmers really worth it?!
I think she is always running from the now. She is addicted to escapism. Never one to front up and seize the day and start working through the tasks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.