Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on this note… I think she got that Cupra sponsored, as I know someone with 1/20 of her following after getting something similar with no obligation to post that it’s a sponsored car!!!
What benefit is that to Cupra then?

Sure she said it herself, she purposely dirties it to get it Valeted.

Not a great look.

Reactions: 7
On the beg for a car seat now for “6 months +” she is a bleeping dope, the first car seat babies have does them at least 12 months. Why is she rushing absolutely everything!!! Feels like she is just counting down the days til kyla is 18 and can move out
And She'll get it gifted too wait and see 😠 she hasn't had to purchase any of her essentials since the baby was born, fools gifting her everything..
Also her comment she's pouring out of the seat, is that because she's bigger better stronger then every other baby ever to grace the planet. Would she ever duck off 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Not a great look.
No idea, doesn’t make sense to me either.
Cos promoting it & showing it is surely how they get interest.

But that person got it for half a year, so will be interesting to see if slobbers has it in a few months.

Reactions: 4

Not a great look.
I really wish the marketing department in companies would check instagrammers tattle threads before trying to use them to advertise! Anyone that gifts Siobhan i would actively avoid!!!

Reactions: 19
And She'll get it gifted too wait and see 😠 she hasn't had to purchase any of her essentials since the baby was born, fools gifting her everything..
Also her comment she's pouring out of the seat, is that because she's bigger better stronger then every other baby ever to grace the planet. Would she ever duck off 😒
No she probably just forgot to remove the newborn insert 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a right slap in the face for Ned. I'd be fuming if I was him 🤨
I would LOVE to know what has triggered this viciousness towards Ned all of a sudden. Maybe he has started legal proceedings for more or full access or maybe he is in a new relationship but whatever it is has RATTLED shiv and looks like she is going to make life as difficult as possible for him including bad moithing him to baby. Now he could be a grade A asshole for all I know but he does seem to take his fatherly duties very seriously. He is definitely the most stable of the 2 parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't think she's gonna be doing in person classes at all! It will be a course of pre recorded "classes" she can sell online for a monthly membership - same template as Heg's

She might throw in some WhatsApp groups or get Corey to do some initial welcoming "live" bits and pieces but this yoke is not gonna put herself in the firing line of being with people. This YTT is just to help sell whatever online shite she is planning
Agree with this! She was meeting with Hegs assistant the other week or whatever he is (essentially the brains behind what Hegs is doing lately ) and I have a feeling it will be a very similar business model…..

Reactions: 9
"SHE woke ME at 4am to only fall asleep on top of me - its going to be a long day"

ITS CALLED BEING A bleeping MOTHER YOU IMBOSILE...

Theeeeeeee most unnatural mother I've ever witnessed...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
on the beg early so that she has enough time to ensure she has a freebie for when Capface is 1. She knows full well how long the car seat will last her, she is just making sure she has 6 months to get the exact one she wants.

Waiting list BS starting already. Who puts their name down for something they know nothing about? Probably just a refurnished Oven, Smeg maybe.

All this bigger better stronger baby BS, wait until the child is bigger and stronger than all the other kids, Nia will be the Matilda to the Trunchbull.

Reactions: 15
Siobhan O'Hagan, The Biggest Moron of Our Time.

I hope I see that as a news feature or book title one day.

Reactions: 16
I just can't with this one and her "she woke me at whatever o clock" The poor child is such an inconvenience to her. Maybe the little one was cold and just wanted a snuggle. Those early morning snuggles are the biz but to shlobbers they are just something else to moan about. God she does not deserve to call herself a mam at all 🤬

Reactions: 32
I just can't with this one and her "she woke me at whatever o clock" The poor child is such an inconvenience to her. Maybe the little one was cold and just wanted a snuggle. Those early morning snuggles are the biz but to shlobbers they are just something else to moan about. God she does not deserve to call herself a mam at all 🤬
The year is 2042, heart emoji influencer of the year saying she wishes her mother had just swallowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.