Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So happy I'm not the only one furious about the begging for a car seat. My blood is boiling.

Reactions: 26
The absolute tone of annoyance in the 4am wake up call is just horrible.

Now Siobh, imagine you had to contend with that AND get up in the morning, get out the door and function in a real-life, adult job!

Reactions: 52

Now Siobh, imagine you had to contend with that AND get up in the morning, get out the door and function in a real-life, adult job!
Also, the baby “came into her bed” not unless she’s walking and escaped her cot head, you put her in the bed with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Preach 👐👐

Reactions: 7
It's March 5th 2025 she shares her 4am memories 'I loved this stage 🥹🥹 #surejan

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Lol missed your spot for the Furnace.

Don't worry you'll be on the waitlist for my new yoga product.

Not a serious person.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could we do the next thread title as - Siobhan O Hagan don't give her free stuff we the public will blacklist the supplier.

How could any sane marketing person associate their brand with her?

Reactions: 19
I love yoga and I CANNOT imagine doing my practice with all that clutter everywhere. I move my couch and everything so Ive loads of space around me 🥴 and all my props (blocks, belts, wall available so I can adapt my poses, bolsters)
She can't seriously think she'd have anything to teach ANYONE ? I've done the teacher training and I'm still learning all the time (after 6 years of consistent practice both in person and online) imagine logging in for a session with Slobbers and the two car seats, rocking chair, baby gym, plant, sofa all taking up the space ? It's too busy 😂
To be clear, not smashing anyone on this if that's the only space you have you should go for it but for someone who wants to teach ? I'd also LOVE to know how much of the philosophy she is implementing because I think I mentioned before cleanliness (of the mind and environment) is part of it! No cleaning in that house just more free tit she can dump on the floor.

Reactions: 27
God her life is really a case study in what can happen when you throw your life out the window because of a few thousand instagram followers. It's the same with Becca Gillen. Stuck in No-Man's-Land with a dwindling "brand" that doesn't even know what it is but staunchly refusing to acknowledge that, take accountability and put herself on some sort of path towards achieving security and a sustainable career long term.

She's got a kid now, with a one-night-stand that has gone seemingly MIA, she's shutting down her business, trying a rinse-and-repeat job on her success with the Furnace without acknowledging her own failures with that (lack of innovating or improving the business, changes in the market that is now a lot more saturated, a brand reputational issue, no marketing skills, no business planning). Honestly she's like a kid setting up a lemonade stand for the amount of critical thinking, strategising and planning that she does.

If I was to give her a life makeover, I'd tell her to get her ADHD diagnosis and start treatment for that, find a business mentor that isn't as clueless as her a la Sinead Hegarty, do some business / entrepreneurial training and join an actual organisation as an employee to understand the mechanics of how they work and to make an actual salary and build a credible CV, so that her kid has some shot at security in a stable home. And find a therapist to deal with the emotional immaturity, poor impulse control and inability to sustain a meaningful relationship with anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Baby Clongriffin already pulling herself up to stand at the tv at 6 months old, poor baby Nia probably can't even roll yet, younger cousin is bigger, better and stronger 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow this is a superchild.

Sitting up by herself, walking around the house by herself, grabbing books off the shelf and bringing them to mam.

Must be the protein during pregnancy. Has to be because "when you know better you do better"

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just can't with this one and her "she woke me at whatever o clock" The poor child is such an inconvenience to her. Maybe the little one was cold and just wanted a snuggle. Those early morning snuggles are the biz but to shlobbers they are just something else to moan about. God she does not deserve to call herself a mam at all 🤬
That story actually made me sad, can only imagine her reaction to the poor child 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I know I say it here all the time but she really is one of the most unlikeable people I’ve ever come across and the most unlikeable insta hun, I find her even more unlikeable then FBG! All this Coddle is doing this that and the other is a dig towards her sister and you won’t convince me otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I know I say it here all the time but she really is one of the most unlikeable people I’ve ever come across and the most unlikeable insta hun, I find her even more unlikeable then FBG! All this Coddle is doing this that and the other is a dig towards her sister and you won’t convince me otherwise.
Yep it's also subconscious. There is a real unhealthy competition with Roisin that she needs therapy over.

I dont think she has any self awareness to realise how much of dope it makes her. As adults we learn to realise our weaknesses and work on them by whatever means. Siobhan completely skipped that aspect of self development.

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: From Man behind the bump to Mam and Baby Book…really Shiv nobody gives a Fcuk

• Haha
Reactions: 41
she is incredibly unlikeable and i think she knows damn well what she’s doing with the baby comparison

Reactions: 10
Snapchat-548384565.jpg

This just in. Shivs new project "the unknown" marketing has caused kids to run screaming. But please sign up.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.