Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's gonna be doing in person classes at all! It will be a course of pre recorded "classes" she can sell online for a monthly membership - same template as Heg's

She might throw in some WhatsApp groups or get Corey to do some initial welcoming "live" bits and pieces but this yoke is not gonna put herself in the firing line of being with people. This YTT is just to help sell whatever online shite she is planning

Reactions: 24
Jesus H. Christ. She’s delusional.
She’s a massive pain in the hole. She admitted that she wanted a new challenge and had a baby from a one night stand. I hope you’re enjoying the challenge SIOBHAN- its for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. That poor child- she’s putting pressure on a baby to be super advanced and a child prodigy- let her be a normal bleeping baby for Gods sake. Why is everything a flex? She has the mental age of a 12 year old.

Reactions: 19
Credit where it’s due, she did finish the degree 😂
You ever notice that she will always go on about the 500 points in the leaving… but will never mention her degree 😂.

She finished the degree, yes! But how did she do in it 😂. First? 2:1? 2:2? Pass? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seeing her say this morning that her life is crazy but she’s doing it all her Capricorn made my eyes roll so hard they almost popped out.
Being a parent is hard, so so hard, I get it - she’s got a lot of support (good for Capricorn, Shiv doesn’t know how lucky she is) but what really gets me is… Shiv chose this? She chose to bring a little life into the world that is reliant on her, she chose to subject herself and her family to this.
I’m remembering the heyday of what, about a month in to parenting, when she said her relationship was better than most couple who have kids - it’s amazing what lack of foresight and self awareness can do
How would she know? She’s never ACTUALLY HAD a relationship 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think she's gonna be doing in person classes at all! It will be a course of pre recorded "classes" she can sell online for a monthly membership - same template as Heg's

She might throw in some WhatsApp groups or get Corey to do some initial welcoming "live" bits and pieces but this yoke is not gonna put herself in the firing line of being with people. This YTT is just to help sell whatever online shite she is planning
also she has no friends, if people don't like her socially why would any one pay to be around her. It just wouldn't happen. Although people pay for an excel spread sheet so maybe they would? cant see it though. Imagine going to In person yoga with this one stomping around the studio and reminiscing of bali sunsets and how her life has been so much better than everyone else's.

If only Slender Gareth would do a pod cast on silent retreats and SM long term detox.
---
How would she know? She’s never ACTUALLY HAD a relationship 😂🤣😂
she's not even cared for a dog long enough to have a pet bond relationship either.

Reactions: 11
also she has no friends, if people don't like her socially why would any one pay to be around her. It just wouldn't happen. Although people pay for an excel spread sheet so maybe they would? cant see it though. Imagine going to In person yoga with this one stomping around the studio and reminiscing of bali sunsets and how her life has been so much better than everyone else's.

If only Slender Gareth would do a pod cast on silent retreats and SM long term detox.
---

she's not even cared for a dog long enough to have a pet bond relationship either.
Definitely one of those annoying people that never shuts up talking about Bally & Thighland, and her mates James and Diren blah blah blah

She exhausts me watching her stories. Couldn't imagine how boring she is in real life.

I'd say it's all me me me and little interest in anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not much about Dirat or James Smith these days, I bet Dirat offers up thanks every day for his lucky escape!

Reactions: 5
Not much about Dirat or James Smith these days, I bet Dirat offers up thanks every day for his lucky escape!
James Smith is having a kid and going to IFS Ibiza in the summer. DO NOT be surprised if Shiv stomps over there to catch up and have a laugh with her best mate (in her head) at how their lives have changed

You ever notice that she will always go on about the 500 points in the leaving… but will never mention her degree 😂.

She finished the degree, yes! But how did she do in it 😂. First? 2:1? 2:2? Pass? 😂
She's said on podcasts she scraped a pass. So a pass degree.

Now that she has decided 9-5 jobs aren't that bad I'm sure the big four will be clambering for her, with her pass degree , checkered work history and publicly documented hardworkaphobia and alcoholophelia.

Was just reading the wiki, how things have changed from the 'man behind the bump cup' to the 'mam and me' book 🤯 I reckon that cup has been smashed off a wall lately 😆 ned prob has a new bird, siobhs not happy so she's making out he's never around to help out except his two days/nights.. I wouldn't put it past her to tell cadhla how tit her dad is etc she seems the sort. Woman scorned and all that jazz.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder will there be a christening soon with nia home😜 that would be the most awkward family event for Ned and Shiv. Can't wait for the photos

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A wait list for the "new project" that no-one has a baldies notion what it's about 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder will there be a christening soon with nia home😜 that would be the most awkward family event for Ned and Shiv. Can't wait for the photos
Come to think of it, last time they were photographed together was Portugal and then she posted the picture of them together on her grid when he was mid air on the way home.

Reckon mad Shiv tried to mount him there?? She was still setting up the big happy family narrative.

Reactions: 10
On the beg for a car seat now for “6 months +” she is a bleeping dope, the first car seat babies have does them at least 12 months. Why is she rushing absolutely everything!!! Feels like she is just counting down the days til kyla is 18 and can move out

• Angry
Reactions: 33
On the beg for a car seat now for “6 months +” she is a bleeping dope, the first car seat babies have does them at least 12 months. Why is she rushing absolutely everything!!! Feels like she is just counting down the days til kyla is 18 and can move out
on this note… I think she got that Cupra sponsored, as I know someone with 1/20 of her following after getting something similar with no obligation to post that it’s a sponsored car!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.