Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t remember who gave her the book? Yeah cos she bought it herself, bit of an odd book to read a child. Is she tryna drill the “single mother” narrative into the child?

Reactions: 19
If shivs life as good as she claims,why is there never a mention of how lucky baba is to be near both sets of grandparents, aunties and uncles.
Most people can now see through her lies. She's miserable and regretting a lot of her choices.

Reactions: 20
Not only is ned ( rightly) having Cashla 2 days a week & a night...he is no doubt providing financial assistance as well.

Christ has a brass neck.

Is this is for her? Spin lies / fibs to suit her current narrative?
This time last year, she was part of a couple ( in her world) & getting a free buggy up in that shop in Belfast. Happy / wanting to pose with ned & grinning like a teen with horn!

Fast forward a year...single mom

Yeah she's soooopppeerr at assessing risks!

If there were two idiots in a village, she'd be the both of them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Doing it all with the help of Mam & Dad...no mention of Ned who has her 2+ days & nights a week....
he probably doesn't take her in the evening and bring her back in the morning, i'm guessing he takes her Saturday morning because Mam has important carpet rolling to do, and bring her back some time on the sunday after Mam has taken the Oakleys out for a spin. So she has more than 2 nights a week off, plus when she is overwhelmed she brings rocky road into the villa to watch Corriander.

When she does have the child solo she is airing her vagina on the yoga mat.

cant actually make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When she does have the child solo she is airing her vagina on the yoga mat.
Sorry for the visual. But Idk why but I always think when she does the yoga pose with legs akimbo, does she “inhale” a lot of air & queef it out on the way back up, since crotchet virtually “slid out” during the birth. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Her yoga form is so bad, she must be so out of her depth in teacher training. A very good friend of mine is yoga teacher and she spent time in India and Sri Lanka perfecting her craft, after years of going to classes (in person!) before starting out on her yoga teaching career. This is what she’ll be up against. You can’t just do yoga at home via an app and expect to be able to become a professional just because you want to.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She's a complete hole. I don't call myself a single mum, although I'm single I co-parent with my child's father. He's heavily involved in my child's life,he can call to our home and see him whenever he wants and also has him overnight once a week. She doesn't know she's living, I work full-time, take my child to his after school activities,assist with homework,cook dinners and go to bed shattered, because this is what most parents do. This lump sits infront of a laptop and does duck all work,has her parents helping her and Darragh. She'd never cope doing actual work... she really is a good for nothing lazy, pathetic witch, rant over 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her disordered eating on full display again. She is trying to compete with health professionals in Ireland and realising she is not in that category.

Reactions: 13
Her yoga form is so bad, she must be so out of her depth in teacher training. A very good friend of mine is yoga teacher and she spent time in India and Sri Lanka perfecting her craft, after years of going to classes (in person!) before starting out on her yoga teaching career. This is what she’ll be up against. You can’t just do yoga at home via an app and expect to be able to become a professional just because you want to.
It truly is!! I had never been impressed with her form but since she started the 'YTT' (TM) I have been paying closer attention.

For someone who professes to have done so much yoga / for x amount of years she isn't very flexible, her mobility is shocking and her form abysmal. She'll never make a go of teaching yoga.

Yet again her narcissism and superiority complex is on full show if she thinks she can just stroll (mmmm....stomp....) into this area and be a success. So many dedicated and able practitioners and teachers out there who actually live the lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It truly is!! I had never been impressed with her form but since she started the 'YTT' (TM) I have been paying closer attention.

For someone who professes to have done so much yoga / for x amount of years she isn't very flexible, her mobility is shocking and her form abysmal. She'll never make a go of teaching yoga.

Yet again her narcissism and superiority complex is on full show if she thinks she can just stroll (mmmm....stomp....) into this area and be a success. So many dedicated and able practitioners and teachers out there who actually live the lifestyle.
I wonder what kind of aches and pains she gets that we all get the older I get the more I notice. She never mentions any kind of stiffness.

Reactions: 4
For someone who professes to have done so much yoga / for x amount of years she isn't very flexible, her mobility is shocking and her form abysmal.
Because she’s never been in a class and had a teacher press her back down in a forward fold, or align her hips in pigeon. She always thinks she’s pushing herself to her max, but we don’t know our own max in yoga. It takes someone else to help you get there.

Also, I know you don’t NEED to be able to do inversions and balancing poses and all that to be a teacher, but the most I’ve ever caught sight of her doing is a warrior 3. I’ve never seen a single other balancing pose, never seen her attempt a headstand, etc. So how is she supposed to teach a student to do those things??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Because she’s never been in a class and had a teacher press her back down in a forward fold, or align her hips in pigeon. She always thinks she’s pushing herself to her max, but we don’t know our own max in yoga. It takes someone else to help you get there.

Also, I know you don’t NEED to be able to do inversions and balancing poses and all that to be a teacher, but the most I’ve ever caught sight of her doing is a warrior 3. I’ve never seen a single other balancing pose, never seen her attempt a headstand, etc. So how is she supposed to teach a student to do those things??
Exactly this. It's her hips in some of the most basic of poses. And the 'cheating' as I refer to it as in other positions - thinking you are doing it correctly but in fact your body has found the easy and usually ineffective way to do the movement. You need the in person guidance to get the most from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly this. It's her hips in some of the most basic of poses. And the 'cheating' as I refer to it as in other positions - thinking you are doing it correctly but in fact your body has found the easy and usually ineffective way to do the movement. You need the in person guidance to get the most from it.
Exactly. Your body will always go to the place it’s comfortable, and sometimes that can feel like you’re working but you’re simply…not

It’s different with weights. You literally know if you have put more on the bar than last time. Sure there’s still form etc, but for shiv she knows she’s doing bigger and better cause the number on the bar goes up. Yoga doesn’t work like that.

Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her use blocks or a strap….

Reactions: 16
Who is this male friend in Sydney she speaks of?? She just had to mention it was a "he".

Maybe she's shooting her shot with Jack 🤣
Maybe she’s trying to convince us it’s James Smith😂

It occurred to me today that maybe she breastfed in the beginning to get Ned to spend time with her. After all if the baby had to be with her to feed then Ned had no choice but spend time with Shiv. Clearly once she gave that up he went down to the bare minimum of interaction.

And yes if she does manage to pass her ytt she will be the world’s worst teacher. She will have people in her classes who are much better at yoga than her and she’ll get defensive and nasty.

Reactions: 12
She says she wouldn’t mind a secure job now! My gym is in North county Dublin and I’m living in fear that she’ll end up working in mine!

Reactions: 8
She says she wouldn’t mind a secure job now! My gym is in North county Dublin and I’m living in fear that she’ll end up working in mine!
I honestly don’t think she would have the knowledge to manage a gym 😂. Her qualification is about 10/12 years old. She ran a failing business. Hopped from one fitness trend to another. Her platform is stagnate. Her irrelevance is fading. Her star is dying.

Someone pass me the popcorn

Reactions: 20
I do wonder where herself & some of the other huns ( faces by Grace a prime example) would be if social media/ insta did not take off to the extent it did/ has?

She dropped out of her degree course right?
She was very very lucky in her timing to grow a large following as insta took off.

She's a single mother* from a ONS living in rented accommodation. No shade, but don't paint it like it's something you'd wish for yourself.
(*she is much better off than most, ned clearly involved in parenting, despite the story she's currently spinning)

Surely her money must be running out! Whatever this new Furnace 3.0 is, surely with the abundance of decent online coaches, her course/ program would not be the most attractive

I think she'll move in with her parents, they clearly are on the scene a lot more.

I'd feel sorry for her but she's always on her high horse, sitting all over everyone else

She's got the Hun Complex...thinks she's a celeb, when she's actually a pleb ( like so many of them)

Reactions: 26
I honestly don’t think she would have the knowledge to manage a gym 😂. Her qualification is about 10/12 years old. She ran a failing business. Hopped from one fitness trend to another. Her platform is stagnate. Her irrelevance is fading. Her star is dying.

Someone pass me the popcorn
She couldn't run a bath. I've seen plenty of buffers in my time and this one takes the biscuit.

The only reason she remains with any income at all is because of her undeniable lack of morals and complete dunning kruger levels of believe that everything she touches turns to gold.

I've seen many brilliant people be passed over in my time because they Re quite and seen many incompetents succeed beyond their capabilities. This is Siobhan OHagan to a tee.

Completely useless but can still fool people to part with their money. An absolute bullshit artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.