Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow this is a superchild.

Sitting up by herself, walking around the house by herself, grabbing books off the shelf and bringing them to mam.

Must be the protein during pregnancy. Has to be because "when you know better you do better"
it’s basically dairy

why wouldn’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seems to be issues across social media today.

Facebook keeps logging me out and expiring,
Instagram keeps saying ‘couldn't refresh feed’.

Imagine this is it now…social media is dead…Shiv the 9-5er

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Seems to be issues across social media today.

Facebook keeps logging me out and expiring,
Instagram keeps saying ‘couldn't refresh feed’.

Imagine this is it now…social media is dead…Shiv the 9-5er
I bet all of the influencers are shitting bricks right now! I wish Facebook and Instagram would crash for good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I bet all of the influencers are shitting bricks right now! I wish Facebook and Instagram would crash for good.
I’m following a thread and people are saying they can’t remember passwords etc.

imagine we all have a few days detox and then CBA with it. These insthuns lose K’s of followers 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m following a thread and people are saying they can’t remember passwords etc.
I changed mine about 3 times before I realised what was happening now I haven't a clue if I'll be able to get back in when it does get back up & running! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It will someday I reckon. The world will realise how detrimental these apps are for people.

They won't be as free, they will be heavily regulated and scrutinised and people will just have enough of them.

Reactions: 14
Things are changing already. An article was shared a few weeks back where a hun was caught with a tax bill because revenue decided her free hotel stay was worth €800 and taxed her accordingly. She wouldn't have gone if she'd known it would cost her any money let alone a few hundred in tax. As this happens more and more the huns will be reluctant to take these freebies and brands will move on.

I can't wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Things are changing already. An article was shared a few weeks back where a hun was caught with a tax bill because revenue decided her free hotel stay was worth €800 and taxed her accordingly. She wouldn't have gone if she'd known it would cost her any money let alone a few hundred in tax. As this happens more and more the huns will be reluctant to take these freebies and brands will move on.

I can't wait.
Im the same. I'm looking forward to watching them all have to make a legitimate living and not having a clue how to.

Im the same. I'm looking forward to watching them all have to make a legitimate living and not having a clue how to.
Can you imagine Shiv getting the baby up in the morning and dropped off at the childminder before her shift starts at 9am? Pick the baby up again at 6pm, cook dinner, clean up, bath baby and get her ready for bed, before Shiv herself goes to bed herself at 9pm. No midday naps! No time for scrolling Instagram, training, or BJJ with a baby running around the place. The only time she has to herself is the two nights a week Cadhla goes to Daddy. She'd have a breakdown! (and it's more free time than most mothers get!) Nothing insta worthy in that lifestyle!

Reactions: 34
Is she incapable of bloody googling stuff for baby codswallop!!

of course her child has extremely strong hips, why wouldn’t she!

She thinks baby has extremely strong hips 🤯 WTF when did she get her PhD in childhood development

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They'll be unemployable. Wouldn't be able to work with these narcs.
---
She thinks baby has extremely strong hips 🤯 WTF when did she get her PhD in childhood development
Oh god she is hyper flexing the baby with Roisin around.

Such a jealous twit because Roisin has everything she wants and doesn't have.

Reactions: 16
Would she ever feck off with her constant assess the risk ! She's such a knob

Assess having a baby with a man you just met, who was plastered- High risk !
She assessed, thought she'd get the fella- wrong!

Anyone seem her Oakley lately?
And now she's saying a physio recommended a walker but no one else on her replies did..a little dig for the physio last week who called out her bolloxolgy re running

How does she think any new parent learns about walkers etc..ask siblings with kids or friends with kids!!
Nah she's only asking online to beg. It's as plain as day.

May the lot of them be taxed to the nth degree!

Reactions: 31
For someone who had 500 points in her leaving cert, you would think she would what google is - begger begger begger

Reactions: 15
It’s the fact that people actually message her giving recommendations as well, thinking that she gives a tit. Ffs, it’s so obvious by now that when influencers pretend not to know how to use Google and ask for “recommendations” from their followers, they’re just being pathetic, beggy chancers and what they are actually asking is “does any brand out there want to give me this thing I need for free?”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Funny how Dr Niamh Lynch only had stories up today about walkers 🤔 not the first thing for her to disagree with Dr Lynch about recently

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And her saying she has a furnace call at 8pm & no one to mind Cadhla...sorry you chose this.
You chose to have a baby with a man you just met.
Why should family & friends accommodate you with babysitting

Crazy idea..why not have these group calls on a day cadhla is with her dad ( the guy she's now shading the tit out of!)

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.