Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel.a bit like Ned after his one night in Shiv...underwhelmed!

So her business , which she proclaims changed so many women's loves, is ending. Nonsensical if it's sooo beneficial to use mere mortal women!

Definitely clinging on to Cory...give it time, Cory will cut her loose, sooner the better. Shiv adds nothing to the 'brand'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel.a bit like Ned after his one night in Shiv...underwhelmed!

So her business , which she proclaims changed so many women's loves, is ending. Nonsensical if it's sooo beneficial to use mere mortal women!

Definitely clinging on to Cory...give it time, Cory will cut her loose, sooner the better. Shiv adds nothing to the 'brand'
Been waiting for Cory to cut her loose for about 3 years now. I believe she has possibly been broken down by Shiv and must have low self worth.

Honestly - never once appeared on the website or insta page. Shiv flashed her on her stories once in London and was only with her for about 10 minutes.

Reactions: 11
So she's also confirming that the furnace isn't making money and it has to go. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall at those financial planner meetings lol

Reactions: 24
So she's also confirming that the furnace isn't making money and it has to go. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall at those financial planner meetings lol
But it also doesn’t COST any money. She could’ve kept it going and started this new thing too. It’s not like she was running a physical furnace and she had rent and rates etc. the outgoing for the furnace are ZERO.

Reactions: 12
But it also doesn’t COST any money. She could’ve kept it going and started this new thing too. It’s not like she was running a physical furnace and she had rent and rates etc. the outgoing for the furnace are ZERO.
She has to pay Cory? And the other coaches.

Plus there's still admin costs- accountancy fees, website hosting etc. Maybe not much, but still.

Wait, so she's finally shutting that giant scam the furnace down for good , but hasn't even bothered to have the new "thing" ready yet? That's still a vague "few months away" (like the furnace relaunch that was due in January that time but didn't go live until April).

Should she not have waited until the other thing (read: online yoga training at an extortionate price) was ready?!

Also, the people who signed up on Feb 1st to 3x€99 must be pretty pissed to see the price slashed. I hope they all cancel their Direct debit immediately.

Reactions: 23
She has to pay Cory? And the other coaches.

Plus there's still admin costs- accountancy fees, website hosting etc. Maybe not much, but still.
I think the admin costs are negligible. A website hosting is like €100 a year. Small accountants don’t charge much. Shes hardly getting kpmg to do the accounts. You’d need like 5 people a month signing up to cover those. You’re right about the coaches, but what I mean is I don’t think the answer to someone telling her the furnace is losing money is to shut it down. Also I don’t think it’s losing money, it just doesn’t bring in the riches she’s become accustomed to. She could’ve fired Corey and the coaches and done that work herself (lol) or outsourced to someone on fiverr or whatever. We know quality control isn’t her main concern. I just don’t think her brand is strong enough to launch something new and have it be a success now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's one of the most impulsive people I've ever seen. When she last rrlaunched the Furnace it was a disaster and she just went on the piss.

I think this new launch will be a disaster. This isn't long thought out at all. Its an idea in her head and I completely doubt her ability to execute it as she has such a poor work ethic.

Also she holds a lot of people's data that signed up to the Furnace. I hope she purges that now as she has no right to keep it for Furnace marketing purposes.

I don't think she has the sense though!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just don’t think her brand is strong enough to launch something new and have it be a success now.
Of course not but she is completely delusional.

Don't you have to do so many hours of teaching before you are qualified?

Reactions: 10
Lads, do me a favour and sign up to my daily emails, I’ve not sent one since July, but need your details for the new scam I’m launching.

The Oven has run out of gas and she’s going solar now with yoga and breath work. She will be done with YTT in 3 months which is the reason for the great sale. Keep some money coming in for 3 months.

She has been reading here again with her I’m not lazy post.

Oh downdog
---
Maybe it's a "me and Cory are launching" the same way "we" were having a baby?! 😂
Just 2 friends in business together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What would make ya sign up to the oven when its going out of business in 3 months time 😵💫 like she has put in feck all effort up till now so shes hardly gonna put in any time to it when its on its last legs.

Reactions: 31
The problem is that because she stopped putting in any effort once she’d had her initial success, she now has people who have been in the game for far less time than her running rings around her. She hasn’t learned anything new in years, she hasn’t done any meaningful CPD that she’s been serious about, we know she’s not upskilling by reading research after last week’s tit show and the fact that she’s completely out of ideas for content. What exactly is there to offer in the health and fitness space that someone else isn’t already doing far better because they actually care and have a much better work ethic? Whatever this new project is, hopefully it will at least get marketed properly rather than posting once a month when the rent is due saying “I’ve just remembered I have a business 😆 Sign up if you want”

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly if you look at the likes of Rebecca O Rourke - came out of nowhere (for me at least) during Covid. Put up so many live work outs on her Instagram, did them along with us - posted them to her grid so we could catch up - suffered with us. I did so many of her workouts in the shed over covid.. Slobbers does absolutely nothing. She can't be arsed or she never could be arsed. Why would anyone buy into the furnace when she has distanced herself so much from it? Why on earth isnt she doing her home workouts when the baby is there with her?
It's below her to do a homework out because she has to be lifting ridiculously heavy weights in the gym to show she's better than all other women.. she's too good to do what she's trying to sell to all us "poor ladies who don't have a clue about working out"
Grrr rant over :mad:

Reactions: 29
Honestly if you look at the likes of Rebecca O Rourke - came out of nowhere (for me at least) during Covid. Put up so many live work outs on her Instagram, did them along with us - posted them to her grid so we could catch up - suffered with us. I did so many of her workouts in the shed over covid.. Slobbers does absolutely nothing. She can't be arsed or she never could be arsed. Why would anyone buy into the furnace when she has distanced herself so much from it? Why on earth isnt she doing her home workouts when the baby is there with her?
It's below her to do a homework out because she has to be lifting ridiculously heavy weights in the gym to show she's better than all other women.. she's too good to do what she's trying to sell to all us "poor ladies who don't have a clue about working out"
Grrr rant over :mad:
The only time she's not too good for ladies is when she wants their money.

The rest of the time it's all "we all have the same 24 hours" , 20000 steps in the bedroom, I jiu-jitsu with men because better than women - yada yada nonsense

Reactions: 17
Cory posted this on one of Slobs posts from January 15th. Yoga retreats…. Hardly ground breaking stuff 😒 Cory is Slobs only hope of success, she has failed with every single “relaunch” of the oven

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.