Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me for saying this but who knows for definite if they kept her in and Shiv didn't just grab a couple of pictures of the little one resting in a bed waiting to be seen and created a story around it.

I've seen it all with her. Nothing would surprise me. It's all too convenient.
That's what I was thinking too! Baby getting sick while Ned is out of the country - far too convenient.

Only her parents and hospital staff know the truth.

Reactions: 12
She said she was in hospital for 2 nights…..when did she post about being in the hospital? It’s so odd that she never even mentioned her being sick in the lead up to hospital….it’s all a bit strange

Reactions: 10
No flowers or gifts from sinead. I wonder is she slowly cutting ties with her.

Reactions: 6
No flowers or gifts from sinead. I wonder is she slowly cutting ties with her.
Absolutely no need for flowers or gifts when the child was in hospital briefly (again, not running down any hospital visit or stay for a little ‘un as they’re all unpleasant and terrifying in their own right) so hopefully Sinead just has sense…?

Reactions: 32
I stand to be corrected incase I missed it but I find it very strange that she didn't come on and talk about what was wrong with the child. This is the woman who shares absolutely everything to her followers. I wonder did Ned tell her not to talk about it.... also I'm quite sure Ned had his man bits well protected on this holiday, he couldn't come with another holiday baby. From what I'm seeing of Shivvers since she gave birth is, I'd say she does love her child but she's just incapable of mothering her, I don't see any genuine affection or playful interaction.... personally I feel the child would be better with Ned full-time and see mam whenever she can slot her into her diary.

Reactions: 21
Absolutely no need for flowers or gifts when the child was in hospital briefly (again, not running down any hospital visit or stay for a little ‘un as they’re all unpleasant and terrifying in their own right) so hopefully Sinead just has sense…?
I agree with you that there is no need but shiv would expect it.

Reactions: 1
I stand to be corrected incase I missed it but I find it very strange that she didn't come on and talk about what was wrong with the child. This is the woman who shares absolutely everything to her followers. I wonder did Ned tell her not to talk about it.... also I'm quite sure Ned had his man bits well protected on this holiday, he couldn't come with another holiday baby. From what I'm seeing of Shivvers since she gave birth is, I'd say she does love her child but she's just incapable of mothering her, I don't see any genuine affection or playful interaction.... personally I feel the child would be better with Ned full-time and see mam whenever she can slot her into her diary.
She said she had trouble breathing I thought ?

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t send my sick child off for a night even if it was to her Dad’s house, it would break my heart.
I was thinking this myself, how odd! And I don’t even have children! I’d probably ask him to stay or if he could wait until Saturday as I’d be so protective and nervous.

Reactions: 12
I was thinking this myself, how odd! And I don’t even have children! I’d probably ask him to stay or if he could wait until Saturday as I’d be so protective and nervous.
I'd have asked him to stay at mine also, especially with breathing issues. And I know men are dim but he should've offered to stay at hers or change the day this week etc. sick children need their primary carer, which in this case is the mother.
Again points to things being really bad between them.

Reactions: 10
I'd have asked him to stay at mine also, especially with breathing issues. And I know men are dim but he should've offered to stay at hers or change the day this week etc. sick children need their primary carer, which in this case is the mother.
Again points to things being really bad between them.
Say you could offer Ned a million euro to stay the night with Siobhan and he would decline.

She's an absolute lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't blame Darragh for wanting to see and mind his daughter. He owes shiv absolutely nothing and he is dead right to set and maintain clear boundaries with her.

Reactions: 35
We don’t know the situation - Shiv might’ve been delighted to have a baby free night after clearly having the baby all weekend. I’m convinced she “thrives” because she has time off from being a Mam and can still focus on herself. So who knows what Ned might’ve offered to do or wanted to do, Shiv will always suit herself and spin the narrative to try to come out smelling of roses.

Reactions: 13
Ned probably co shares still and can keep an eye on her. This dope thinks she is sleeping sound and through the night when she is in another room ( probably with doors closed)

I would imagine Slobs was very keen to let the child go to Pa's. Tired, Single, working class mam needs a break from washing bottles, cleaning the house, making food, shopping, laundry, scrolling instagram and stalking Neds female interests.

She could quite easily have exaggerated the breathing problem she said Cody had, and as she is under 1 they would have taken it seriously i am sure. I know the child is the most advanced in strength and mobility but luckily for Shivs she isn't talking yet and cant spill the beans.

i do not believe anything this clown says.

Reactions: 18
She is ABSOLUTELY dying about herself in that ‘jeans’ video.
holding out the waist to show weight loss, she’s delighted!

Reactions: 23
I spy the Emma mattress that she loooooooooves and gets a great night sleep with, up against a wall outside the room 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.