Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot get over her letting Laura clean her house then buggering off to “Jits” this evening. Siobhán, you DO NOT KNOW YOU ARE BORN, LOVE!!! Two nights a week child free, parents on tap, a Dad in the picture. Get the duck outta here Shiv .

• Angry
Reactions: 54
I don’t know what I’m cringing more for. The fact she openly shows how lazy and filthy she is or the fact that she thinks it’s genuinely ok. Can prioritise her steps around her house but can’t clean it with a sick baby. Pulls the poor me card. Her friend comes over cleans for her. She fcks off to jitssss, ned takes the baby. She still can’t fckin clean for the sake of her sick child. Mortified. So glad Ned cleared it up that he was away. She is a master manipulator

Reactions: 36
Fair play to Ned for posting. Didn’t go in to any detail but it was enough and clarified that he was abroad. Shiv was more than happy for people to speculate on his whereabouts even though it would’ve been very easy for her to clarify in her multiple stories.
He made a point of clarifying. Isnt it awful he has to set the story straight on social media. Shiv deliberately never mentioned that he was abroad. Poor man was probably in an awful state, not able to get home to his sick baby. 😡 I imagine his fam filled him in on the shite Shiv was posting. He must be livid.

Reactions: 34
Fair play to Ned for posting. Didn’t go in to any detail but it was enough and clarified that he was abroad. Shiv was more than happy for people to speculate on his whereabouts even though it would’ve been very easy for her to clarify in her multiple stories.
Guys what did he post????

Reactions: 3
Her 165k followers vs his 10k, means alot of her followers will never no he was abroad. They'll take from siobhs stories that he's a dead beat dad and she was all alone dealing with a sick baby. The whole situation appears quiet toxic, shes spiralling massively this last week. Diren and sinead will not reshare her tagged posts , and thats detrimental to siobhs state of mind. She needs that validation to prove shes got friends. Her latest post about her online friends she's never met, it's quiet sad. Like mentioned above laura cleaned her house for her and she mentions it as if she was the help, and not a very good friend who took time out of her day to clean her house for her. Those are the people you need to be seeing siobh not some randomer on the internet

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Her 165k followers vs his 10k, means alot of her followers will never no he was abroad. They'll take from siobhs stories that he's a dead beat dad and she was all alone dealing with a sick baby. The whole situation appears quiet toxic, shes spiralling massively this last week. Diren and sinead will not reshare her tagged posts , and thats detrimental to siobhs state of mind. She needs that validation to prove shes got friends. Her latest post about her online friends she's never met, it's quiet sad. Like mentioned above laura cleaned her house for her and she mentions it as if she was the help, and not a very good friend who took time out of her day to clean her house for her. Those are the people you need to be seeing siobh not some randomer on the internet
This is why I said earlier on today that ned should post. I’m a dad, I’d be gutted if there was a strong implication, posted to 160k people, suggesting that I had essentially abandoned my sick child.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t think she faked coddle being sick, I do think her ego is so massive that she can’t handle that Ned didn’t pick her being the ultimate pick me girl. I hope Ned was riding rings around him while he was abroad and can’t wait till he’s in a relationship. This one only got pregnant after her sister announced her pregnancy and no one will convince me otherwise, she’s a jealous prick.

Reactions: 32
It’s the comparing herself to mothers in Gaza that bleeping pissed me off! duck if you irrelevant sap!
I must say I found that post really bizarre

It went from;

Awful scariest night of my life > Yayyyy we are going home, woop!! > could be worse could be in Gaza

She's so odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She couldn’t fake the illness to be fair , Temple St is struggling with beds and space, if the child wasn’t sick enough to be kept in overnight she wouldn’t have been.

But I do think there should be a ban on social media posts taken of unwell children being treated in hospital. It’s a children’s hospital, have some respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Those are the actions of an absolute narcissist trying to control a situation that is well and truly out of their hands.
I'm with this.. Let's look at the lead up to CoCos sickness.

Siobhan gets torn apart on her running video has to archive it and looks like a fool gets called out by people she respects like skinnyGaz.

Then her frenemy Sinead launches her app which she clearly has put work into and is getting loads of kudos.

Then Ned flys off somewhere probably isn't contact with her because he doesnt need to be so her imgination runs wild because she knows what he was like on holidays Abu Dhabi so imagines he's at the same again.

Throw in the financial advisor giving her some hard truths and aren't all the free sign ups to furnace of the Gaza appeal are probably all dropping off the furnace now that she wants money.

She's at home looking at Coco, Coco may well have puked but i would bet that Siobhan was only delighted to go to Temole Street. Go offline then maximise the sympathy by posting a picture of the child in a hospital bed and as discussed making it all about herself then all she has to do was soak up the sympathy help and flowers and Ned was back just in time to take CoCo so she could training.

The timing of Cocos sickness was a little too perfect for me..

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She couldn’t fake the illness to be fair , Temple St is struggling with beds and space, if the child wasn’t sick enough to be kept in overnight she wouldn’t have been.

But I do think there should be a ban on social media posts taken of unwell children being treated in hospital. It’s a children’s hospital, have some respect.
I agree, they wouldn't have kept her unless necessary. I would have found it awful hard to hand over my baby to a stranger after her been sick, I know he's not a stranger to Cabaiste but to Shivers.

Reactions: 13
I couldn’t send my sick child off for a night even if it was to her Dad’s house, it would break my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Forgive me for saying this but who knows for definite if they kept her in and Shiv didn't just grab a couple of pictures of the little one resting in a bed waiting to be seen and created a story around it.

I've seen it all with her. Nothing would surprise me. It's all too convenient.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.