Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Nobody supports you like a social media account you've never met"

Yes all them Indian bot accounts are a great bunch of lads supporting you through these difficult times.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She is ABSOLUTELY dying about herself in that ‘jeans’ video.
holding out the waist to show weight loss, she’s delighted!
she's claiming they are too big?! They are bet on her if you ask me, don't get me wrong I think she looks great after having a baby and her body is fine the way it is, but there is no way those jeans are too big 😂

Reactions: 15
Who has bravely stayed on the mailing list
...dying to see what "the next big thing is" for her to make an absolute mess of ...

Also..jeans too big but has to have them open to sit.... make it make sense !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
she's claiming they are too big?! They are bet on her if you ask me, don't get me wrong I think she looks great after having a baby and her body is fine the way it is, but there is no way those jeans are too big 😂
IMG_8227.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ooh I wonder what the next cash grab exciting project that’s she put hardly any work into is going to be.

Reactions: 16
She is ABSOLUTELY dying about herself in that ‘jeans’ video.
holding out the waist to show weight loss, she’s delighted!
but then has to undo them to sit and work?

Also i don't like the length, they are too big, but here is the link.

Reactions: 15
New email 🔥 🔥

Its a sad day to announce that The Furnace will be coming to an end as we know it.

But not yet! Myself and Cory are partnering to launch something new and exciting that has evolved with us, but more about that later!!

It will be a couple of months before that is ready, so in the meantime, we are *slashing* the price of The Furnace for anyone that joins this weekend ONLY.

This price is only valid until Monday night - I cannot express that enough. One last intake!

Then you will get the full 12 weeks of coaching, nutrition education, mindset tips and support, which will take you up until the middle of May.

You will be in a much better place physically and mentally, heading into the Summer.

It is usually €99 per month for 3 months but we are slashing that to €59 per month for 3 months - saving you €120 on this tried and tested program! Click here to get started.

This is a great opportunity to work 1-1 with a coach for an absolute steal of a price! I’m so proud of what The Furnace has achieved for thousands of woman and I’m very excited for what’s coming next 🤩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Cory's mad in the head. That was her perfect opportunity to cut ties

Wonder what her coaching package cost is...

Reactions: 20
Right - interesting, but not one but surprising! So Cory has realised that she does all the work while Shiv takes all the praise and most of the money. She's put her foot down and said she is leaving. Knowing that she is a lazy cow and a total fraud Shiv suggests a partnership to save face.

I said back in 2020 when I did the furnace that Cory did all the work and it would be nothing without her. Good on her.
---
Cory's mad in the head. That was her perfect opportunity to cut ties

Wonder what her coaching package cost is...
I agree and disagree with this. Cory has done all the work for the last 4 years while Shiv has been the face. If she walks away she doesn't have the same following. I think it's only a matter of time before Shiv is forced to step away. We'll see more and more of Cory.

Reactions: 19
I agree and disagree with this. Cory has done all the work for the last 4 years while Shiv has been the face. If she walks away she doesn't have the same following. I think it's only a matter of time before Shiv is forced to step away. We'll see more and more of Cory.
Also agree and disagree- yes Cory has done the total grunt work over the years, but I imagine she'd easily lure Furnace clients to her coaching if she quit? She's the one that interacts and responds to them,. She's the one they 'know'? Her highness drops in every now & then for Q&A's or whatever?
I could never understand why she was still there, and suspect she's on a flat rate regardless of how many clients there are- otherwise it wouldn't be worth her while I imagine?

Reactions: 10
New email 🔥 🔥

Its a sad day to announce that The Furnace will be coming to an end as we know it.

But not yet! Myself and Cory are partnering to launch something new and exciting that has evolved with us, but more about that later!!

It will be a couple of months before that is ready, so in the meantime, we are *slashing* the price of The Furnace for anyone that joins this weekend ONLY.

This price is only valid until Monday night - I cannot express that enough. One last intake!

Then you will get the full 12 weeks of coaching, nutrition education, mindset tips and support, which will take you up until the middle of May.

You will be in a much better place physically and mentally, heading into the Summer.

It is usually €99 per month for 3 months but we are slashing that to €59 per month for 3 months - saving you €120 on this tried and tested program! Click here to get started.

This is a great opportunity to work 1-1 with a coach for an absolute steal of a price! I’m so proud of what The Furnace has achieved for thousands of woman and I’m very excited for what’s coming next 🤩

There's a lot of slashing going on in that email without talking about any benefits. Do better Shiv (although at least this email isn't about your one night stand jizzing in ye so kudos for that!)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry, she announced nothing in that email 😂 there was no info on what’s to come. Just what’s ending. Anti climax of the century!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's going to be a yoga teacher. She's shutting down the furnace because it's a mess and she doesn't even deliver a service after collecting the money.

New website for yoga with subscription pricing. She's copying Sinead and working with that crew.

Also Cory isn't leaving, Siobhan is just shutting it down because she knows she is being found out for the fraud she is.

It is as obvious as daylight.

FAO Cory ya dope - this one has never showcased you, made you do all her grunt work and you're not on the website. Have a bit of cop on and self respect!! She has done nothing for your career. You are beneath her in her eyes and proving that. Stand up for yourself.

You're soft and an absolute walkover. Grow up.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.