Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cory posted this on one of Slobs posts from January 15th. Yoga retreats…. Hardly ground breaking stuff 😒 Cory is Slobs only hope of success, she has failed with every single “relaunch” of the oven
No offence to that Cory one. But is she all there? 😂

Like we have literally seen Siobhan avoid her at all costs.. if I’m not mistaken at that fitness event in London there was an issue with city’s hotel room and she had no where to stay… didn’t Siobhan ignore her 😂

After that why would you think - yea this is the person I wanna spend my time with and create a business with 😂

Reactions: 22
If she hadn't have drunk her way through the covid years, she could have been so successful.
She is her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 13
I honestly can’t think of anything at all in the health/fitness/wellbeing that Slob could be successful at. It’s so oversaturated at the minute so I doubt there’ll be any USP. She still deluded enough to think that her “popularity” will sell whatever it is they’ll be shilling 🤣🤣🤣 can’t wait to see it fall flat on its face!

Reactions: 19
I honestly can’t think of anything at all in the health/fitness/wellbeing that Slob could be successful at. It’s so oversaturated at the minute so I doubt there’ll be any USP. She still deluded enough to think that her “popularity” will sell whatever it is they’ll be shilling 🤣🤣🤣 can’t wait to see it fall flat on its face!
If she’s leaning toward yoga, she’s screwed. She’s so off putting. She shits all over boot camps but honestly that’s all I could see her doing, in some park somewhere.
She’d want to pay attention though, and not get distracted over the men wanking over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I go to a yoga class and at the end the teacher comes around and gives everyone a little face and head massage in savasana and it’s so gentle and kind, and she talks about making an intention for each of us on our behalf in her calm soothing voice. I just can’t picture it from Siobhan.

Anyone ever done yoga in flyefit? Like in portobello where the studio is open on one side and overlooking the weights floor so it’s about as calming and relaxing as a hurricane? I can picture her teaching in that environment

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The only thing that surprised me is that she didn't shut down the furnace sooner. I'd have put good money on her claiming bankruptcy after giving away all those free places, saying she couldn't possibly fulfil what she promised.

Guarantee the only reason she's doing the yoga training is to run money-making scam "retreats" a la Zen Jen, the cat whisperer (FBG thread!). Who coincidentally is back over here to have a baby iirc? So there's a gap in the scam market 🙄

She'll be hiring a cheap spot in Portugal courtesy of her sister's business and charging thousands to a gullible "wellness" market.

Reactions: 26
If its yoga, she will have to compete with the likes of jen healy who are not only brand ambassador but will be at the major health and wellness events this year like wander wild, wellfest etc.

Reactions: 7
Yoga/wellness retreats in Portugal. She gets Heg to come and do some meditation/manifesting bollocks. It’s the least relaxing retreat ever with these two scamming head wreckers spouting off non-stop but then…..Heg goes back to Aus with Shiv’s passport.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think we’re all forgetting SHE DID THE PORTUGAL RETREATS BEFORE. she even had Sinead involved I think. Like she is selling this as a step forward but never forget it’s actually a step back. She can spin her narrative but the internet never forgets

Reactions: 22
She's too aggressive for yoga. Could you imagine her stomping by you grunting and the waft of unwashed of her as she tells you in her husky hungover voice that your form is wrong before letting out an audible slurp sigh as if to say to herself

"Jesus christ, I can't deal with these non insta idiot 9-5rs, is this over yet".

Every yoga teacher I know has a very calm and caring demeanour. The Furnace cash cow was drying out and this is her scammer evolution. A couple of recent financial advisor visits. Maybe she was stashing money away. Bankruptcy/insolvency is a good shout.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Stop
I go to a yoga class and at the end the teacher comes around and gives everyone a little face and head massage in savasana and it’s so gentle and kind, and she talks about making an intention for each of us on our behalf in her calm soothing voice. I just can’t picture it from Siobhan.

Anyone ever done yoga in flyefit? Like in portobello where the studio is open on one side and overlooking the weights floor so it’s about as calming and relaxing as a hurricane? I can picture her teaching in that environment
stop don’t give her ideas 😂😂she’s a much grace and form as an elephant stomping …. Literally.. she has no business going into the yoga market … she’s too loud ..brash .. and terrible form … I would not pay her to teach me yoga… like what there’s only so many beginners she can fool.. what happens
After that ??? Especially when there is so many free yoga videos available on YouTube ..

Reactions: 15
😂😂😂 it’s nice to see these online friends / pages promoting the brand now that it’s closing down 😂😂😂

wow such amazing value!! The first account… body positivity wannabe that’s all I’ll say on that 😂 and an account that she dosnt even follow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What would make ya sign up to the oven when its going out of business in 3 months time 😵💫 like she has put in feck all effort up till now so shes hardly gonna put in any time to it when its on its last legs.
She is such a dope! Furnace was doomed a long time ago!

Reactions: 10
I used to go somewhere that did this and then they stopped when things were Covid-y and it never came back and I miss it cos it was totally the best bit.
I cannot imagine doing a class with her. She’s the opposite of calming - completely manic.
There are so many yoga teachers out there that live the yoga values beyond just the asanas.
Then there are teachers that can make amazing shapes (and yes I know that’s not the whole point) but like I can’t see why anyone would go to her for yoga when she doesn’t bring either to the table.

Reactions: 16
I used to go somewhere that did this and then they stopped when things were Covid-y and it never came back and I miss it cos it was totally the best bit.
I cannot imagine doing a class with her. She’s the opposite of calming - completely manic.
There are so many yoga teachers out there that live the yoga values beyond just the asanas.
Then there are teachers that can make amazing shapes (and yes I know that’s not the whole point) but like I can’t see why anyone would go to her for yoga when she doesn’t bring either to the table.
Omg it’s totally the best bit. I go to another place where she fans you with a warm facecloth dipped in essential oil. Siobhan would be asking everyone to bring their own essential oil to save her $$$ 😂

Reactions: 4
Exactly! She can do her teacher training all she wants, but it will never be like her leaving cert results (lol, loser)
She thinks she’s amazing at everything, her form will never be corrected, no matter how much teaching she receives. She a vindictive un likeable oaf that peaked years ago. She needs to pack it in and get a real job, and keep her social media to family and ‘friends’
She’s just a bad buzz all around, I’d say Ned is as exhausted as we are :LOL:

Reactions: 17
Will she have to ‘pass’ as in do they have standards or will they just deliver a course and what you do after is up to you?

Reactions: 5
Has the yoga thing been confirmed? I seen a comment about yoga retreats but couldn’t do that year round surely? Reckon she will try and
Open a yoga studio?

Reactions: 2
She will never be able to compete in the yoga market. 1 - she’s miles behind others. 2- you gave the likes of Jen Healy who is brilliant in my opinion. It’s a car crash waiting to happen if that’s the route

Reactions: 11
Never mind the actual expenses associated with opening a studio. And the fact that you can’t just “not feel like working, so I’m gonna take myself out for breakfast and think about work and mentally plan stuff so that counts”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.