Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she rent such an expensive place in London whilst preggers and why did she not move back to her parents when she had the child? Like she could have saved a deposit for a decent apartment by this stage if she wasn't obsessed with ego and keeping up appearances.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why did she rent such an expensive place in London whilst preggers and why did she not move back to her parents when she had the child? Like she could have saved a deposit for a decent apartment by this stage if she wasn't obsessed with ego and keeping up appearances.
Yep, same reason she always gloated about flying business class to bali, an attempt to make people jealous of her life. How things have changed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow them bottoms / the angle she has the camera at is extremely unflattering!!!

And wtf is she blabbering on about now.

She is so ignorant about other peoples situations. She firmly believes that everyone in a couple has two massive incomes and poor oul Siobhan is doing it alone.

A. You got knocked up and decided to do this alone ( you aren't alone but that's for another day)

B. Not every two parent family has two incomes. Some have to make a decision for one to stay at home because creche fees are too high. And they don't have parents / a baby daddy to take the baby at the drop of a hat. I haven't worked formally in years because I am a full time carer for my son. It's just not feasible for me to work. Carers allowance is a means tested taxable income so many many carers get sweet fa.

Her ignorance is staggering. What makes me lol the most is this is a situation that SHE actively chose to put herself in.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yep parenting is hard. It requires sacrifices and tough decisions. It requires prioritisation of things.

Everything to put the child first, I don't think that has resonated with Siobhan yet. It's Siobhans instagram first always.

Reactions: 17
She absolutely rots me!!! All that shite about double income, what a load of nonsense. I bought my own house (with a mortgage) on my own. Got pre approved on the phone, all done and dusted within 3 months. I run my own business, pay my taxes, pay my pension. My situation has changed now as I have met a wonderful partner and we have a baby on the way. We still pay our own bills etc., but yes it easier now to have some else to rely on but if I don’t work for the rest of the year once the baby arrives, I have a plan in place for that. The eve shifting values of slobs makes my head spin

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sounds like someone said to her you’re “addicted to the sound of your own voice and social media”. And she was so rilled up she had to put it out there. Wonder who ?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Reckon she's been told she's unmortageable and she's making excuses because she's messed up her life in a big way?

I'm a single buyer aswell and will buy later in the year/early next year. It's well doable. She's full of it.

We know she met the financial planner a few times recently. Maybe its only now she is being somewhat honest (declaring it's a shitshow and blaming everyone but Shiv)

Reactions: 21
🤣🤣🤣🤣 i just don’t know how someone can get 500 points in their lc and be this stupid!!! oh i can it’s a useless tool to measure intelligence.

anyway, all ned is legally required to do is cover half of baby caramels costs after children’s allowance (in some cases)
so he won’t be giving siv much at the moment as there are no childcare costs. but if their schedule continues and she has baby majority of the time he will have to pay more considering mum is providing a home and he isn’t. a few hours a week in your mums house isn’t co-parenting

Reactions: 15
Reckon she's been told she's unmortageable and she's making excuses because she's messed up her life in a big way?

I'm a single buyer aswell and will buy later in the year/early next year. It's well doable. She's full of it.

We know she met the financial planner a few times recently. Maybe its only now she is being somewhat honest (declaring it's a shitshow and blaming everyone but Shiv)
100 percent. She's made bad decisions and now it's everyone else's fault.
I wonder has she decided to move in with her mam when her lease is up and this is her way of leading up to it ??

Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣🤣 i just don’t know how someone can get 500 points in their lc and be this stupid!!! oh i can it’s a useless tool to measure intelligence.

anyway, all ned is legally required to do is cover half of baby caramels costs after children’s allowance (in some cases)
so he won’t be giving siv much at the moment as there are no childcare costs. but if their schedule continues and she has baby majority of the time he will have to pay more considering mum is providing a home and he isn’t. a few hours a week in your mums house isn’t co-parenting
Because “intelligence” does not equal common sense! I know people who went to trinity and had absolutely zero cop on!

Reactions: 6
I actually think her new "financial" awakening shows how she has never really had to work for money before, otherwise she would value every cent. Instead money has come so easy - stick up a pdf and outsource any work - and just spend the money churning in, she is only realising now (with the obvious decline of the furnace) that the honeymoon is over

Reactions: 19
IMG_7370.jpeg

Why is there a random H on the mug? “Love H Cadhla” ? Is that a typo her parents did accidentally when saying what they wanted written on it? Am I going mad?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The point of the post is her parents acknowledged her first Mother’s Day and not the baby daddy!

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker first time poster.
I just had to say, does anyone remember when this one was actively saying that mortgages were a “bad investment”?
She was recommending podcasts and books on it, was around the time she was going over and back to Bali.
I remember because it was when I was actively saving for a deposit and I wondered why she was saying that.
Glad I didn’t listen, hope nobody else took financial advice from her.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
The absolute state of the cup. Half washed rushed through content.

Dried coffee stains amongst fresh droplets of water in the kitchen.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker first time poster.
I just had to say, does anyone remember when this one was actively saying that mortgages were a “bad investment”?
She was recommending podcasts and books on it, was around the time she was going over and back to Bali.
I remember because it was when I was actively saving for a deposit and I wondered why she was saying that.
Glad I didn’t listen, hope nobody else took financial advice from her.
Yes I think so. Was JS spouting something similar at the time?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.