Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I think so. Was JS spouting something similar at the time?
He was preaching the whole don't want to be tied to anywhere thing....

Then he got a gf, bought a house, got a dog and a baby on the way

Lol. You could say he had a change in values 😂

Shiv followed his lead and she probably things she's the same as him but as much as a twit he is, he is 100 times more successful and his situation is infinitely better that Shivs dreary situation.

Reactions: 16
Also a reminder Shiv registered a company called "OH investment Properties"*. If she is only now realising what's involved in getting any mortgage, let alone an investment mortgage, we can take that as confirmation the company registration was just a complete vanity exercise.

And as others have said, her two "investment properties in Ireland" she claims to already own and any apartments in Manchester "bought outright" are also completely made up figments of her vivid imagination. Embarrassing.

*This may not be the actual company name but it's close enough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Also a reminder Shiv registered a company called "OH investment Properties"*. If she is only now realising what's involved in getting any mortgage, let alone an investment mortgage, we can take that as confirmation the company registration was just a complete vanity exercise.

And as others gave said, her two "investment properties in Ireland" she claims to already own and any apartments in Manchester "bought outright" are also completely made up figments of her vivid imagination. Embarrassing.

*This may not be the actual company name but it's close enough.
Update its called OH Property 😂 set up in 2021 while she was "resident" in Bali at the height of the pandemic, looking like she lived in a hedge. A bank managers dream client at that time no doubt (jokes)

Screenshot_2024-03-14-04-45-41-72_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s in her mid thirties, talking as if she’s only just entered the adult world… which isn’t far off really. What did she think her extended gap year with no work on her career would get her? Did she really think she’d always land on her feet?
Poor lamb. She is increasingly making it sound like she wants standard 9-5 but the thing holding her back is her own addiction to attention on social media.
You’d feel bad for her, if she wasn’t such a selfish duck up who’d brought this all on herself.

Reactions: 26
She is increasingly making it sound like she wants standard 9-5 but the thing holding her back is her own addiction to attention on social media.
And a pathological fear of ever admitting any decision she ever made was anything less than the best smartest idea anyone ever had.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think she plans on being a yoga teacher (apologies if she has explicitly said she does). I think she is creating some sort of yoga-fitness based program and wants to make tutorials etc like she did in the furnace glory days.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think she plans on being a yoga teacher (apologies if she has explicitly said she does). I think she is creating some sort of yoga-fitness based program and wants to make tutorials etc like she did in the furnace glory days.
She said last night about the furnace "we aren't reinventing the wheel but we are adding to the wheel".

Furnace will be relaunched as a "health hub". She wants to fly through YTT so she can record and put up some basic yoga videos for a premium.

She said this morning she's doing one in person yoga class *per week* "to see different teaching styles" , by which she means she knows she's a fraud so plans to observe and then attempt to mimic the behaviour of a real yoga teacher (whose put in years of work)....so she can sell it as a furnace add on.

Same tit, different day. Wants cash in exchange for doing fock all.

Reactions: 44
exactly this, no ways will she "teach" she is above that. It will be an app or online BS with check ins on form.

Reactions: 16
She said last night about the furnace "we aren't reinventing the wheel but we are adding to the wheel".

Furnace will be relaunched as a "health hub". She wants to fly through YTT so she can record and put up some basic yoga videos for a premium.

She said this morning she's doing one in person yoga class *per week* "to see different teaching styles" , by which she means she knows she's a fraud so plans to observe and then attempt to mimic the behaviour of a real yoga teacher (whose put in years of work)....so she can sell it as a furnace add on.

I feel like this is insane, I go in person several times a week, have done for years, and wouldn’t really think about doing ytt 💀

Reactions: 19

I’d say she is the only one in that training that has no in class experience and has been learning off an app😂 I’d say she was told she needs to go to more in person classes to practice her form

Reactions: 25
I’d say she is the only one in that training that has no in class experience and has been learning off an app😂 I’d say she was told she needs to go to more in person classes to practice her form
It must have been some wake up call for her when she realised she was doing the most basic moves incorrect. Her ego must be so damaged from doing ytt.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Siobhan screaming internally when she realises she can’t do an excel sheet for her Yoga teaching

“WhAt aBouT thE eXceL sHeEt”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her hair is coming back??? Was one of her flexes not that her hair hadnt fallen out,she had perfect postpartum hair

Reactions: 20
Not her spinning the “don't do hot yoga it’s slippy” Narrative. Rather do Oh Namaste from your kitchen.

In order to promote herself and appear better than she is she has to tit on absolutely everything else.

Can’t imagine her ego being bruised from the feedback but rather her using it to show why you need a check in.

She uses everything to her advantage. Including drunken shags.

Reactions: 8
What are her prospects, seriously?

She's never been in a serious relationship. Renting but her business is drying up.

Is it onto council house and welfare?

Reactions: 9
All this proves is that she extended her teen/early 20s by going off 'living differently ' when in reality, she just never grew up.

And unfortunately she's now realising, at 35, that she needs to grow up, but she's attempting to do so with a baby as well.

Full utter nonsense she is. You can see it in her she's in a mad rush to get this yoga 'qualification ' so as to monetise it. Who in their right mind would take advice from her

If the Furnace was doing so well / had a waiting list, why scrap it? Why kill off your (supposed) cash cow? I sincerely doubt a financial planner would tell her to cut her main income source if it was actually making money??

And someone else was so spot on....if she had a mortgage on 2 other properties, nome of the mortgage stuff would have been a shock to her!!
( she probably thought buying tickets for a house raffle equated to owning it!)

I'm mortified for her & her ma!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.