Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like she got some awakening and is making excuses. I thought she was already a property guru with investments in Manchester and Ireland?

And now she's basically fishing for a man.

BTW you can absolutely be financially independent as a single person. Its a little bit harder for sure but its possible. This slob is really making excuses now.

What's her angle!?? She looks so weak these days. The real Shiv is coming to the fore.

Also is she implying people only get together for financial reasons? Seems like it. Jealous bint.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Shiv, yes single people can pay their own bills, buy a house and take care of themselves while being single. Being good with money is a skill everyone has to learn and develop and clearly you have never even tried to save a euro let alone a deposit.

Yes things can be tougher when you are single but its not impossible. I thought she was a boss witch. What happened to her property portfolio she used to bang on about? Also did she only start her pension now????

Reactions: 12
What an irritatingly manic MESS of a person. The ARROGANCE is just oozing out of every pore. You’re one daft bastard Shivmeister.

Reactions: 20
I’m shocked she’s 35 and sounds like she has yet to set up her pension from those stories

Reactions: 21
Well I never. Who would have thought a conventional household of two contributing adults would be easier financially than being a single Mam?

That MP set she’s wearing makes her look even more like Princess Fiona.
---
I’m shocked she’s 35 and sounds like she has yet to set up her pension from those stories
She was waiting for royalties from her founding Bally, solo travel and women’s lifting.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ever notice she says Kylie is gone for "24hrs". Very specific. I wonder what happens if Ned goes over 24 hours even by 5 minutes....

Reactions: 9
Another wee dig at Ned.... look at the mothers day gifts from my parents 🙄😆

• Wow
Yeah that's what I picked up. Going on as if it's some sort of new revelation and she's getting ahead of everyone.

She's an awful slobbery mess of a human in every sense of the word. Like her tit could not be less together.

Reactions: 9
She's so annoying 😂 being single is great for years you don't need a partner and NOW suddenly it's easier financially if you do 😂
Maybe if you'd saved some money or set up a pension in the glory days of the furnace instead of splurging it all you'd be fine ?

Also a lot of people (not all so no one come at me!) would wait til they're in a stable relationship with a house and a job with mat leave before having a baby. It's called planning Shivvers, us boring traditional folk have been at it years 🥰

I shudder to think about her financial situation honestly, hope she sorts it out for her child.

Reactions: 25
Would love to know how much she is getting off Ned, things have hit home big time with her and I am here for it 👀 there is no one that deserves to fall flat on their face as much as this one, I don't think I have ever disliked someone so much 🙄🙄

• Heart
Would love to know how much she is getting off Ned, things have hit home big time with her and I am here for it 👀 there is no one that deserves to fall flat on their face as much as this one, I don't think I have ever disliked someone so much 🙄🙄
I genuinely think she thought Ned would move in and prop her up. She never thought in a million years things would be like they are now when all the very intelligent folks here were predicting exactly this. It is playing out as people expected.

The woman has never had a TRUE friend and that's her own doing. Evidently she is so clueless about common sense things. This is exactly what happens when surrounded by idiots - you become an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She never considered before that double the salaries meant you could get double the mortgage and split your bills?

And her degree is in maths you say?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why doesn’t she sell one of her 2 “investment properties” she was so smug about not so long ago

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.