Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are her prospects, seriously?

She's never been in a serious relationship. Renting but her business is drying up.

Is it onto council house and welfare?
Definitely think she's a candidate for state supports in the future. She reminds me of one of those auld ones that go down to the dole office to collect their dole in Pyjamas and when they get it the first thing they do is head into the shop next door to buy a pack of cigarettes with all their fellow pyjama mates.

She'll then sit around smoking watching reality tv all day in her PJs and when Coddle comes home from school she'll be told to grab a frozen meal from the fridge.

She'll spend any social event telling any poor souls who listens about how she had 150000 followers and travelled the world and was a celebrity in her youth. The reality is no one will have a fecking clue who she is.

I get the same vibes of Shiv.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
All jokes aside, is the woman actually well?

can she not just put the phone down for a while & reevaluate her life.

we all make mistakes, bad decisions, but this one seems to be on a constant loop. Never mind that it’s all documented online.

Reactions: 18
Of course she’s gushing over Layne Norton, he’s just James Smith with a few more brain cells. And the irony of her calling out “charlatans” in the industry when she is one of the biggest ones going.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
To be fair to Shiv - most of what she preaches on the furnace is good sound advice - a calorie deficit but not too low so it is sustainable, home and gym workouts, protein goals with fat and calorie limits.

The problem is she does not live by her own teachings so it is hard to trust her.

Imagine tracking your calories on MPF diligently and then seeing this one boast about scoffing a whole easter egg before going on to chat to you on a live about good nutrition.

Reactions: 29
Or you have to wash your floors all the time. Like a normal person?
LADS, she has influenced me finally, my kids are long done with crawling, no need to wash my floors again.

Time is money.
---
Definitely think she's a candidate for state supports in the future. She reminds me of one of those auld ones that go down to the dole office to collect their dole in Pyjamas and when they get it the first thing they do is head into the shop next door to buy a pack of cigarettes with all their fellow pyjama mates.

She'll then sit around smoking watching reality tv all day in her PJs and when Coddle comes home from school she'll be told to grab a frozen meal from the fridge.

She'll spend any social event telling any poor souls who listens about how she had 150000 followers and travelled the world and was a celebrity in her youth. The reality is no one will have a fecking clue who she is.

I get the same vibes of Shiv.
IN a dry robe, pink and yellow leopard print, with crocs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Layne is educated and continuously updating his (PHD) knowledge. Steven is a twit of the hughest order imo.

Shiv is not even on the same planet knowledge wise....and you just know she thinks she's on the same level.... Bless her...

Reactions: 13
Layne is educated and continuously updating his (PHD) knowledge. Steven is a twit of the hughest order imo.

Shiv is not even on the same planet knowledge wise....and you just know she thinks she's on the same level.... Bless her...
But who needs a PhD when you got 500 points in your LC (20+ years ago) and can use a highlighter?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
lol she likes them really dark so they last. no siv tint lasts as long as it lasts - the wrong colour just looks wrong

Reactions: 19
lol she likes them really dark so they last. no siv tint lasts as long as it lasts - the wrong colour just looks wrong
Jet black does not suit most people, it definitely does not suit this idiot.

Reactions: 21
The smug face only a mother could love
You just know in these moments Shiv Mitty transforms herself into an international celebrity in her brain. In her mind she is being pampered by hordes of her servants and then she snaps back to reality as someone beeps at her and tells her to cop onto herself and calls her a dope as the traffic lights go from green to red in Clongriffin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it me or does her nose chin and lips look way different on someone else's video.....

Reactions: 8
She said last night about the furnace "we aren't reinventing the wheel but we are adding to the wheel".

Furnace will be relaunched as a "health hub". She wants to fly through YTT so she can record and put up some basic yoga videos for a premium.

She said this morning she's doing one in person yoga class *per week* "to see different teaching styles" , by which she means she knows she's a fraud so plans to observe and then attempt to mimic the behaviour of a real yoga teacher (whose put in years of work)....so she can sell it as a furnace add on.

Same tit, different day. Wants cash in exchange for doing fock all.
she's only doing the yoga class a week cause she has to as part of the YTT. I did the 200 hr course a couple of years ago and we were given an unlimited free pass to the studio holding the training to go to at minimum 2 classes a week, and we had to review the class after and in the end it was all part and parcel of what she's trying to do (find what you like bla bla), but me bollix is she doing it out of her own interest, it's cause she has to.

Reactions: 21
Is it me or does her nose chin and lips look way different on someone else's video.....
I actually wasn't gonna post this because it sounds really mean. But I saw her in the wild the other day. Only for a moment. The one thing that struck me was how... chinny she was. Swear to god.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Siobh at the salon. She might be going on a revenge date this weekend as she is entitled to do!

Sure we'll all know about it anyway. She'll either say "I was dancing all night, if ya know what I mean" or begin her email list again next week.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.