Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor baby stuck in that......and then she proceeds to post her reading a parenting book....full of contradictions!!
Somebody tried to recommend one of those things for my baby because, “they’re great, you can leave them in them for hours and get everything done” yeah, just seems lazy. And my baby was swinging out of the telly, it went up on the wall I didn’t lock up the child.

Reactions: 11
We’ll first of all, If you were actually going to a rave you would not be wearing strappy high heels 👠
raving differently
---
That short answer tells us so much. First of all, Fliss was working out at least 3 or 4 times a week before she was pregnant so her continuing was natural. Shiv effectively took up lifting weights again after years of not doing it regularly.

Fliss says she adapted her workouts and knew she could do more but didn't. Shiv's whoop told us she was spending a long time in the higher heart rate zones - she had to push herself to the max - she had to look good for insta.

Fliss says she stopped at 36 weeks - if I remember correctly Shiv carried on until her due date.
shiv worked out over her due date, she posted the other day of her in the gym 2 days over.

She also went back to Crossfit and winning the imaginary Ski erg competition when she was knocked up.

Dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The ultimate competition is with herself.
There's no contentment in her, always throwing up flashbacks or living in the past.

She'll never be happy unless she is present in the here & now ( not to get all yoga on ye!).

I cannot see how any first time mother would find her relatable.
Why she keeps trying to shoehorn yoga , running, bjj in to her day is beyond me. If she'd just accept that her day to day has changed, for now, she might chillax a bit

Sure what am I shiting on about ...tis Wednesday! Freedom for Shivvers!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The ultimate competition is with herself.
There's no contentment in her, always throwing up flashbacks or living in the past.

She'll never be happy unless she is present in the here & now ( not to get all yoga on ye!).

I cannot see how any first time mother would find her relatable.
Why she keeps trying to shoehorn yoga , running, bjj in to her day is beyond me. If she'd just accept that her day to day has changed, for now, she might chillax a bit

Sure what am I shiting on about ...tis Wednesday! Freedom for Shivvers!
But then she might have to...eat properly and meal prep to keep the weight off ?!
Honestly I saw the last day, one turkey burger and one veggie burger in a bap...who eats like that ? In the morning ? I've never had 2 burgers (turkey, veggie or otherwise) in a burger bun for a meal (except when I did a half marathon and was ravenous after !) she has very strange, gluttonous eating habits and that's why so much has to be fitted into a day: steps, yoga, gym, BJJ.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
But then she might have to...eat properly and meal prep to keep the weight off ?!
Honestly I saw the last day, one turkey burger and one veggie burger in a bap...who eats like that ? In the morning ? I've never had 2 burgers (turkey, veggie or otherwise) in a burger bun for a meal (except when I did a half marathon and was ravenous after !) she has very strange, gluttonous eating habits and that's why so much has to be fitted into a day: steps, yoga, gym, BJJ.
She thinks it's healthy aswell. It's processed. She looks godawful in her complexion. That's her diet.

Reactions: 16
Awh brilliant - baby is out of her activity centre yoke in time to be plonked in front ot the tv. Motherhood is so easy 🥰

Reactions: 16
Them entertainment thingys are fine for a bit. So are playpens, highchairs, buggies etc when you want to get something done.

Let's not all pretend we carried our babies around 24 / 7. Or maybe ya'll did... I certainly didn't 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Them entertainment thingys are fine for a bit. So are playpens, highchairs, buggies etc when you want to get something done.

Let's not all pretend we carried our babies around 24 / 7. Or maybe ya'll did... I certainly didn't 😅
Sometimes through out the threads you'd think mothers tend to their kids 24/7

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god did she actually just say she's addicted to social media and the sound of her own voice 😂😂 no tit
---
And also she's lamenting not having a boyfriend cos of the financial benefit and asking men with deposits to dm her.. she's being really weird today 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Oh 🍿 🍿 at the ready for this thread after the utter tripe she's just spouted re being single / and never having considered financial implications before... eh 500 points in LC really count for duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Christ almighty what a dipshit.

She has no real girlfriends she can talk to about this stuff does she? Like how is she only musing this stuff now and so publicly!!

That MyProtein gear is less than flattering om her aswell.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.