Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how annoyed she is that she wasn't offered a slot at wellfest or yoga fest. It's as if nobody wants to hear here opinion.
Must be some hit to the ego when she sees trishas transformation gets to speak. Or maybe she's proud of her fellow athlete😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don't worry about those hips, Shiv. As long as that baby's contained so you can get on and do the hockey cokey yoga each morning.

I have no doubt that baby calamity will be on it until so gets some respite at Ned's!

Reactions: 10
She's so strong and determined
She has such strong legs .....

It's not even 8am and she's flexing Carla now who is better than all other babies. Give me a break.

Reactions: 29
TIE UP YOUR HAIR BEFORE YOU START “YOGA”, you absolute bleeping moron! She drives me insane.

Back on the bandwagon about how the baby is the strongest baby to have ever existed. They all love jumping. They all love crawling. They all love randomly headbutting you with their bizarrely rock hard little heads. Get. Over. It. Stop flexing your baby, Shiv, and do us all a favour and go offline for good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She's so strong and determined
She has such strong legs .....

It's not even 8am and she's flexing Carla now who is better than all other babies. Give me a break.
When she says tit like this she’s implying that the baby gets these attributes from her. Like mam like daughter 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When she says tit like this she’s implying that the baby gets these attributes from her. Like mam like daughter 🥹
100% this. She’s probably just throwing a few ounces of protein powder into her bottles. Who needs formula when you’re a super specimen?!

Reactions: 16
Oh 100 percent. And also implying that she's " strong" because she exercised in pregnancy. It's pathetic.
What would she do if she wasn't as " strong" as her mother says ? If she had low muscle tone ? Had hip problems? Would it make her any less than other babies ???

She's a strange strange woman.

Reactions: 25
Every time she posts something about how strong and advanced Kyla is (obvs because of all the training Super Mam did in pregnancy), I just imagine what’s actually going through Shiv’s head is “MY BABY IS BETTER THAN YOURS. I WIN. HAHAHAHAHA” When no one, not one single person gives one single duck because we all know that she’s absolutely full of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I personally think cadhla gets her strength from Neddy boy, that was some super strong sperm to impregnate this one 🙄😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
All she shows with the stories about “super strong” baby Calpol is how little she knows about babies.

Reactions: 14
I'm a self diagnosed lazy witch with a super strong 11 month old, like there is power in those muscles and all I did during pregnancy was sit my arse on the sofa and complain about my sore overstretched muscles!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Old pal Fliss is the same
That short answer tells us so much. First of all, Fliss was working out at least 3 or 4 times a week before she was pregnant so her continuing was natural. Shiv effectively took up lifting weights again after years of not doing it regularly.

Fliss says she adapted her workouts and knew she could do more but didn't. Shiv's whoop told us she was spending a long time in the higher heart rate zones - she had to push herself to the max - she had to look good for insta.

Fliss says she stopped at 36 weeks - if I remember correctly Shiv carried on until her due date.

Reactions: 21
Don't worry about those hips, Shiv. As long as that baby's contained so you can get on and do the hockey cokey yoga each morning.

I have no doubt that baby calamity will be on it until so gets some respite at Ned's!
The poor baby stuck in that......and then she proceeds to post her reading a parenting book....full of contradictions!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow if she takes any of that book on board it could be the making of her 🥰

We know it won't though - she will either have a break down reading it or, and more likely, just fly through it underlining and highlighting and then put it on the "completed it mate" bookshelf.

We live in hope.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.