Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's just an unfit unhealthy Slob of shite who does not practice what they preach.

She declares herself as a sponsored athlete, profressional athlete. Nah, not at all. Shiv you have very ordinary levels of fitness and certainly less fitness than your average personal trainer.

There is NOTHING aspirational or relateable about her.
Yep, she’s been that way for years I have NO idea how she managed to convince anybody to sign up to the furnace. She’s lucky she has a naturally lean waist because she’s got the most bang average body let alone for a fitness influencer.
I reckon she is so into running at the moment purely because it’s punishment cardio for her and she hates her new body.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Also wearing trail runners. Disaster on concrete and asking for injury. I've no idea why she never mentions DOMS with her random 5 and 10ks. She must be in bits, but not a word.

Reactions: 9
And there we have it again, the real truth 3 years later. She’s a homebird who went on extended holidays for a couple of years, not the world traveller she claims to be. Can’t wait for another 3 years till we find out how hard her current time really is.

IMG_8921.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
That was the time she was forever referring to Bali as home and her head of hair looked like there was a family of sparrows living in there.

But she LOVED rubbing it in our faces that she could travel so freely when we were all at home being responsible and looking after our families.

Karma has swung round and it's not finished with her yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Also wearing trail runners. Disaster on concrete and asking for injury. I've no idea why she never mentions DOMS with her random 5 and 10ks. She must be in bits, but not a word.
She doesn't feel pain, remember? Weren't the midwives in total shock at how well she handled the pain during birth! She's just simply better than the rest of us 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Jesus swept the size of those feet.
She’s a man, we all know it. Big ape head on her. I still can’t believe Ned and her breath were in close proximity. This man needs to be interviewed.

edited because breath autocorrected to husband on my speed walk 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn't feel pain, remember? Weren't the midwives in total shock at how well she handled the pain during birth! She's just simply better than the rest of us 🤷‍♀️
For some reason unknown to anyone I read through her birthing highlight yesterday again. My eyes rolled so hard I don't know how I didn't fall off the sofa.
The AMOUNT of times she blows smoke up her own arse is staggering!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can't help thinking kitchen would actually be clean if she stopped recording herself when Supergirl goes asleep and just get the duck on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That was the time she was forever referring to Bali as home and her head of hair looked like there was a family of sparrows living in there.

But she LOVED rubbing it in our faces that she could travel so freely when we were all at home being responsible and looking after our families.

Karma has swung round and it's not finished with her yet.
This chick has no idea who she actually is. She's jumps on every bandwagon going, hasn't found a home, sought happiness-seen what made her sister happy and followed suit! I have adhd, I have spent years understanding it and treating it. I have 2 neurodivergent kids-they were the reason I went for diagnosis. I couldn't understand them and help them if I didn't understand myself. She is the poster child for adhd...like me. The over activity in me is mental, as with her. She has no equivalent barometer, only her sister, so she uses her as a benchmark. She is normality and the only benchmark Siobhan has- but not her equivalent.
If she measures herself against her sister she will always come up short. She is not the same. Until she understands that she will never be happy.
I did the same for years and felt inferior. Once I got my diagnosis I could see the light. I was different, but still equal. My difference made me superior in many ways.
I feel for her. If you don't know yourself the world is hard and you're inner voice is cruel and unyielding.
Girls/women are masters at masking our symptoms. We are usually high achievers/driven/socially awkward. Our perceived inadequacies make us more driven and obsessive. I see all of that in her and I see my past. I would love to show her and help her find a path-but that's a rocky path and one which needs to be handled correctly.
my kids were my awakening, so i could accept it. You have to be open to hear it and it's delicate.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Pity she never jumped on the safe sex bandwagon. Aside from an unplanned pregnancy when anti kid is your personality, Ned could have been riddled with every disease going. (No shade to Ned - but like who goes bareback on ONS in this day and age, especiallyat her age)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wouldn't you think such an elite athlete would know if your hr is that high for that long, it's really not a good thing?

That's not a 'relaxed' run by any stretch of the imagination.
My heart rate was that high this evening running cause I was racing. It would never be that high unless I'm doing speed work or racing. Does my nut in, would put people off running.

Reactions: 7
Look she must have said to Ned I'm in the pill or the condom ripped and she was like it's grand im on the pill or he was so blotto drunk he didn't think. But whatever the reason getting pregnant and maybe securing an Irish fella was her goal. Uhh now this about being homesick. She had a terrible time on that trip to Gili T so I kinda do believe it but like would it kill her to not wait years to say it.

Reactions: 5
Pity she never jumped on the safe sex bandwagon. Aside from an unplanned pregnancy when anti kid is your personality, Ned could have been riddled with every disease going. (No shade to Ned - but like who goes bareback on ONS in this day and age, especiallyat her age)
She basically told the world it was a ONS aswell via email. bleeping mortified for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know. I somewhat sympathise-although from a very different place.
I was the absolute poster child for self sufficiency and not wanting kids. I traveled the world and had no intention otherwise. Difference is, I didn't look down on people that choose the conventional path-quite the opposite-I admired their ability to do so. I felt incapable of doing that. I wished that would suffice for me, but I didn't think that possible. I felt such a disappointment to my family. My siblings could do it, why couldn't I.
That changed , and drastically, when I met "the 1". He knocked me off my feet. Travel plans be dammed , within 2 months of meeting him I was pregnant , and happily so. 20 years and 4 kids later I wouldn't change a second. I was a mustang that needed a confident rider. We tamed each other!

You can't for see or ignore fate. The universe has a way of guiding you regardless. I stumbled on my path and had the sense to heed it and follow it. I fear she has forced a path she's not ready for or fully committed to. That's a bad combination.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.