Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. If herself and Ned were on good terms he would have brought her for lunch with baby codswallop. She would have shared the tit out of it on social media with her big ginger smug head.
Haha I think it would kill her more if he did get her something for mother's day but wouldn't allow her to show it 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God, she does everything so half arsed. Isn't one of the key objections of yoga the breath, breathing in and out steadily through your nose and being able to control it so that it puts you into a meditative type of mind-frame i.e. focus on one breath one movement?

This one doing 90 mins of yoga and not focusing on the yoga at all, instead she takes her jumper off/distracts the baby/feeds the baby/moves the baby/plays with the baby. She may as well put the kettle on while she's at it and block her one troll.

What is the point in trying to do so many thing badly? She's about 10 years late on the whole yoga bandwagon. In person studios struggle as it is to stay open so I can't see them even entertaining someone like this imbecile between her hangovers, attitude problem and crap yoga skills.

And between that DownDog app and free youtube videos why would you pay to be taught how to do downward dog incorrectly?
Even though Corey seems to be a more suitable yoga teacher I still wouldn't pay for a Yo(ga)-Furnace program from them. (@Slobbers - Don't be stealing that as a name for your new spreadsheet!) I

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God, she does everything so half arsed. Isn't one of the key objections of yoga the breath, breathing in and out steadily through your nose and being able to control it so that it puts you into a meditative type of mind-frame i.e. focus on one breath one movement?

This one doing 90 mins of yoga and not focusing on the yoga at all, instead she takes her jumper off/distracts the baby/feeds the baby/moves the baby/plays with the baby. She may as well put the kettle on while she's at it and block her one troll.

What is the point in trying to do so many thing badly? She's about 10 years late on the whole yoga bandwagon. In person studios struggle as it is to stay open so I can't see them even entertaining someone like this imbecile between her hangovers, attitude problem and crap yoga skills.

And between that DownDog app and free youtube videos why would you pay to be taught how to do downward dog incorrectly?
Even though Corey seems to be a more suitable yoga teacher I still wouldn't pay for a Yo(ga)-Furnace program from them. (@Slobbers - Don't be stealing that as a name for your new spreadsheet!) I
where i go to Yoga there is literally nothing on the floor, blocks are stacked neatly, mats rolled away, blankets etc all neat. we leave our shoes outside the room. It is peaceful and calm. The instructor is softly spoken, probably a vegan ( no hate) she eludes peace and tranquility.

This ginger Unit is the complete opposite. She doesn't love yoga any more than i love picking up dog tit in the rain. She got the app for free with a discount code and now wants to rip people off as an instructor/ professional/completed it mate.

She can Namaste the duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
where i go to Yoga there is literally nothing on the floor, blocks are stacked neatly, mats rolled away, blankets etc all neat. we leave our shoes outside the room. It is peaceful and calm. The instructor is softly spoken, probably a vegan ( no hate) she eludes peace and tranquility.

This ginger Unit is the complete opposite. She doesn't love yoga any more than i love picking up dog tit in the rain. She got the app for free with a discount code and now wants to rip people off as an instructor/ professional/completed it mate.

She can Namaste the duck off.

Namaste the duck off .....dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Yo Furnace 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 brilliant

Reactions: 4
So cadhla must be minding herself against whilst her mam went out for a run!

And she is the messiest person ever! All the crap..included the gifted baby harness thing..on the floor, at her stinking feet!

Reactions: 12
1710257205290.png

That'll wash down well with a nice cold Bailey's or a #baileyscoffee 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IF SHE needs vitamins so badly why doesn't she just buy some?

I fail to understand her every single day. She is bizarre.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think that running is just automatically too much strain for her, if she did genuinely jog and manage her pace effectively then maybe she wouldn’t be blowing out her arse. But what do I know? I’m not a so called PT

Reactions: 10
I think she's just an unfit unhealthy Slob of shite who does not practice what they preach.

She declares herself as a sponsored athlete, profressional athlete. Nah, not at all. Shiv you have very ordinary levels of fitness and certainly less fitness than your average personal trainer.

There is NOTHING aspirational or relateable about her.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.