Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is the first time she said Chewy was with her but no sign of her. I don’t think she had the child at all today and she didn’t have to drop her to her Mam. Ned still has her since the weekend.

And what’s she trying to say with the women’s aid post !
I copped that. Casual followers might draw their own conclusions from that.

Does anyone else think, she might actually not be setting up some new business?….

12 weeks down the line Siobh will come back on saying

‘we didn’t need to change the furnace it was almost perfect, (Helping thousands of women etc. etc. ) but we’ve now added on guided yoga to make it the perfect plan’… for an additional X per month

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
For a one that’s all about her new mam era she didn’t have much up about Mother’s Day! Sour much?

Reactions: 21
For a one that’s all about her new mam era she didn’t have much up about Mother’s Day! Sour much?
She was pissed that there was no glowing mothers day posts about her. After all she is the greatest mother of all time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s done so little work over the past few years that I don’t think she even has any sort of work ethic. She’s been so used to winging it, doing the absolute bare minimum and now she can’t do that any more so she’s panicking because she hasn’t got a clue where to start and probably knows full well that she’s fucked up. Even if she wanted to go back to a corporate job she’d be lucky to get an entry-level position with the little experience she has and the competition she’d be up against. When you spend years making reckless decisions and living entirely in the moment with no thought about consequences, don’t be surprised when it eventually comes back to bite you.

Reactions: 28
She’s done so little work over the past few years that I don’t think she even has any sort of work ethic. She’s been so used to winging it, doing the absolute bare minimum and now she can’t do that any more so she’s panicking because she hasn’t got a clue where to start and probably knows full well that she’s fucked up. Even if she wanted to go back to a corporate job she’d be lucky to get an entry-level position with the little experience she has and the competition she’d be up against. When you spend years making reckless decisions and living entirely in the moment with no thought about consequences, don’t be surprised when it eventually comes back to bite you.
Are you saying if she shows an employer her 20 year old leaving cert, Bally bikini pics, Muay Thigh Kicking skills, and that JS follows her insta page she won't get a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does anyone else think, she might actually not be setting up some new business?….

‘we didn’t need to change the furnace it was almost perfect, (Helping thousands of women etc. etc. ) but we’ve now added on guided yoga to make it the perfect plan’… for an additional X per month

💯 yes! She’s so bleeping obvious in everything she does! Meets a financial planner, is told her life is a mess. She needs a large amount of income asap and knows the furnace is dying a death! She also finally understands there might be more than one troll and she isn’t very popular, (except on tattle).

My guess is, it’ll be a name change, different colour scheme on the website, yoga and breath work included and it’ll cost around €139 per month. But don’t forget the amazing “introductory” offer of 109 per month. I also predict she’ll ’put the wrong link up’ several times so she can draw more attention to her new joke of a venture!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Are you saying if she shows an employer her 20 year old leaving cert, Bally bikini pics, Muay Thigh Kicking skills, and that JS follows her insta page she won't get a job?
Not only that. She also worked in Zumo juice at the airport roughly 20 years ago and was Executive Director CEO of Sales at Alvor Boat Tours for a couple of weeks in her teens

• Haha
Reactions: 19
An visual representation of conception to launch
1:Incorrect DownDog moment of immaculate conception.
2: Ned when he was tagged in a post with a positive test and a Harrods teddy.
3: Raisin/rocky road and Gran when told “surprise me too”
I accidentally paused on this and nearly had a heart attack 👻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She was pissed that there was no glowing mothers day posts about her. After all she is the greatest mother of all time 😂
Exactly. If herself and Ned were on good terms he would have brought her for lunch with baby codswallop. She would have shared the tit out of it on social media with her big ginger smug head.

Reactions: 20
She didn't mention her sister either - it was her first mother's day too. She could have made a lovely post about her sister being a great mother.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.