Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂I am DECEASED at her latest post 😂😂

A snack?!!! duck off ya slobby slurpy stompy dried out piece of dung

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking abit manic, wide eyed and now has 24 hours to get EVERYTHING done GO GO GO. She’ll be tripping over her own feet…MANIC WEDNESDAY 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 18
I’m no fashionista .. but that gear is bet onto her not flattering at all. She looks like Winnie the Pooh.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well no make over for hand over day , she looks rough , stressed and worn out .. no sympathy . I would imagine Ned has a new love interest and she has been told to mind her own business .
financial advisor told her that her current lifestyle is unsustainable and to sort out her life ..
and finally Sinead is living a successful life down under ..
along with realising that raising karate isn’t as easy as it looked on the gram for the other huns .. a baby actually needs 24/7 care .. who knew eh ..
anyhow as we have all said it , the downfall is coming albeit a slow crumble at present and we are all here for it .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I reckon if Ned does have a new love interest it's really only hit her NOW that it is over with him. Something which never started.

She has a major avoidance/denial personality. She cannot face reality.

The thought of her child bonding with someone new in Neds life would be very difficult for her and I'd say she would have a huge problem with it given her lack of maturity.

Reactions: 22
I reckon if Ned does have a new love interest it's really only hit her NOW that it is over with him. Something which never started.

The thought of her child bonding with someone new in Neds life would be very difficult for her and I'd say she would have a huge problem with it given her lack of maturity.
I'd be worried that she would become vindictive. She has never taken any rejection well . She has never coped well with her crushes getting into relationships, we can only imagine how bad it will be for Darragh.
God love the girl willing to date him.

Reactions: 13
I'd be worried that she would become vindictive. She has never taken any rejection well . She has never coped well with her crushes getting into relationships, we can only imagine how bad it will be for Darragh.
God love the girl willing to date him.
Oh she 110% will.

Reactions: 4

Is she not happy for her “friend “ as she said on the podcast they are just friends raising a baby .. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she not happy for her “friend “ as she said on the podcast they are just friends raising a baby .. lol
I think Ned asked her to clarify they were not together when she was doing podcast rounds but deep down was convinced they would get together eventually and has been convinced up until very recently.

Portugal was just so weird, she was shoehorning him into photos and had the crazed "in love" look on her face. The minute he was on the air she posted a picture of the whole family with Ned in the middle.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was telling Sinead and Becca herself and Ned were having a secret relationship.

She's has crazy notions about herself and her abilities. Her love life is no different to anything else.

Reactions: 19
I’ve followed her for close to a decade and I’ve never heard her talk about money as much. Sure she always talked about spending it, but never earning it. At least every few days now she says something like “i have to work to earn money” and then today saying she needs money to “provide this lifestyle”

Things are not as in the green as they once were

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She looks stressed out of her head and she may also have been crying by the look of her. As said on here before she honestly thought her and Darragh would be a couple, she's delusional about so many things in her life. I've no doubt she'll open a bottle of booze and there'll be no work... and I use that term lightly...done.

Reactions: 23
My God she's just mental. She realises the world will not Implode if she doesn't "train". Like your not training for anything, life isn't so serious. It's actually cringeworthy imo to be so obsessed with training in multiple sports and being bang average or less in all of them. Like pick one and focus you clown or be OK with hap hazard training? A season of focusing on family? Wow your so nice shiv.

Reactions: 36
It’s so weird that the penny hasn’t dropped, seven months later, that going to a gym is not the No1 daily priority when you have a kid.
She’s like a 20 year old, so self obsessed and focussed on entirely the wrong things.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.