Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Embarrassing. She didn't film her drive from Clongriffin to get to the coast she categorically does not live beside. And she doesn't mention the fact the only reason she could fit in a drive to the coast to absolutely crease herself running along the estuary is because her kid is at her father's.

She's so cringe.
I’m not familiar with Dublin but how far is it from where she lives? What’s her area like for a run?

Reactions: 1
I’m not familiar with Dublin but how far is it from where she lives? What’s her area like for a run?
Her area is a built up area. No real areas to run. Malahide is about a 10/15 min drive on the backroads from hers. Park up in Portmarnock and pretend she lives by the sea 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She's the living embodiment of a try hard

ETA: She looks so smug in the running video🙈 she's actually so embarrassing

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
She looks like an absolute wanker running. Those big rubber lips are so smug.

Internal monologue
‘im sooo cool, baby is with daddy and im out running, i’ll show Sinead how nice the sunrise in dublin is, ive got it all’

• Haha
Reactions: 43
There is a perfectly good park a literal stones throw from where she is with a path that loops around. Perfect for running.

Look sometimes I do jump in my car and drive to malahide / portmarnock for a change of scenery but she's not once shown that she's ran in her local area

Reactions: 12
Keep running shiv, Keep running towards the airport & duck off out of this country!

She is the BIGGEST tit!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The absolute cut of her, a sight to behold 😂

She's one of these people. All fur and no knickers. All about the brands and the gear and how she appears. There is not one bit of substance to her.

The funny thing is she thinks she us aspirational. Not well at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG she is so unfit.. her heartrate is through the roof!!!! She must have been dying inside for that whole run, haha what a head

Reactions: 21
A 5km from her door would involve Father Collins park, a spin past the Clarehall halting site and finishing up at Coolock & Darndale. I guarantee we will never see this wanker in her Oakley's and running vest in her local area.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Another productive day tidying up in the O H household 🙄 or else baby O H is just like mammy leaving random socks/ugg slippers around the place 😆
I hope she has that tv bolted to the wall, her super strong baby will be pulling it down in no time!

Seriously though she’d want to be careful with that.

Does she feed the baby giant bottles to reduce feeding frequency and reduce the amount of bottles to love washing? Maybe I’m out of touch but they seem big for the age of the child!

Reactions: 2
“You don’t deserve the mean things said to you”

No Siobhan, you most certainly do you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was a runner for many years participating in marathons, 1/2 marathons countless 10k races the only time I ran with a running belt was on longer runs she gives me the biggest ick with all that gear looks like a massive knob! 10min mile pace in zone 4 & 5 is not anything to show off about for someone who thinks she’s the biggest sportswomen that ever walked the earth
Absolutely this! I run too and literally wouldn't think of bringing a belt unless it was for a really long run (18km+) or challenging conditions. Absolutely epitome of "all the gear and no idea" trying to portray herself as this professional athlete in everything she does smacks with so much effort, is she not exhausted?!

• Heart
Absolutely this! I run too and literally wouldn't think of bringing a belt unless it was for a really long run (18km+) or challenging conditions. Absolutely epitome of "all the gear and no idea" trying to portray herself as this professional athlete in everything she does smacks with so much effort, is she not exhausted?!
This is Shiv all over. Sure back when she was an elite level CrossFit athlete she used to shite on about those metcon shoes all the time.

Reactions: 12
I thought her sharing the video highlighting Ais Daly was interesting. Not like her to big up another woman**

I wonder is she hoping for some sort of a collab with her? She said in one of her many ramblings that she would love to promote BJJ and get more women involved... you know how no woman ever lifted a weight before she promoted it, no woman took protein before her good work, no woman drank margs before she showed us how cool it is....

**unless she can make money from them, fancies them, or use them in some way- SoSueMe is deadly in her eyes because she pays her to promote her tan.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.