Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I paid for a service and the service provider rocked up to the one face to face call a week with a screaming baby in tow, sorry now but I’d hit the roof. If I’m your paying client, your baby is not my problem

Reactions: 39
If I paid for a service and the service provider rocked up to the one face to face call a week with a screaming baby in tow, sorry now but I’d hit the roof. If I’m your paying client, your baby is not my problem
Don’t forget, these are people that signed up to a program that the creator doesn’t even believe in anymore. Not the brightest bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
With the new tax/influencer thing. So will she have to pay tax on the Bibs she received say? How will they monitor this?

Reactions: 13
And her saying she has a furnace call at 8pm & no one to mind Cadhla...sorry you chose this.
You chose to have a baby with a man you just met.
Why should family & friends accommodate you with babysitting

Crazy idea..why not have these group calls on a day cadhla is with her dad ( the guy she's now shading the tit out of!)
Don't be silly-thats her jitsu/gym/drinking tine. You don't expect her to prioritise work over her activities do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To me this evening she's coming across as really pissed off with her child for being able to move around more. Its all just such an inconvenience to her, just the look on her face is a look that maybe just maybe her big "values" change moment wasn't her best idea. Even her post about her nutrition and training being less then optimal lately shows how much life has changed in her head for the worse. I'm feckin delighted she is having a mare of a time and her 24 hours in the day are not all belonging to her anymore. Suck it up shlobbers, welcome to real life 😆😆😆😆😆

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The child's a huge inconvenience to her and it shows in her body language and expressions.

I hope Ned gets custody to be honest. She is not maternal and not stable.

Reactions: 25
Funny how Dr Niamh Lynch only had stories up today about walkers 🤔 not the first thing for her to disagree with Dr Lynch about recently
Was thinking that too, maybe she is looking for engaged with Dr Niamh to up her numbers or something. She defo follows her so I'm sure she saw her slate walkers.

Reactions: 5
To me this evening she's coming across as really pissed off with her child for being able to move around more. Its all just such an inconvenience to her, just the look on her face is a look that maybe just maybe her big "values" change moment wasn't her best idea. Even her post about her nutrition and training being less then optimal lately shows how much life has changed in her head for the worse. I'm feckin delighted she is having a mare of a time and her 24 hours in the day are not all belonging to her anymore. Suck it up shlobbers, welcome to real life 😆😆😆😆😆
I thought this too. She's always so negative towards her, unless she's using her to score points against raisin or another mother whose child isn't as great as Cadhla. She needs to step back from insta, learn how to be less of a c?!t and protect her little girl..

Reactions: 14
The absolute tone of annoyance in the 4am wake up call is just horrible.

Now Siobh, imagine you had to contend with that AND get up in the morning, get out the door and function in a real-life, adult job!
Imagine if she had a full time office job and 2 or 3 other kids 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Things are changing already. An article was shared a few weeks back where a hun was caught with a tax bill because revenue decided her free hotel stay was worth €800 and taxed her accordingly. She wouldn't have gone if she'd known it would cost her any money let alone a few hundred in tax. As this happens more and more the huns will be reluctant to take these freebies and brands will move on.

I can't wait.
Sadly, as always, they will find a loophole. Undervalue the stay, Huns whinging, maybe promote things as vouchers etc.
You’d love to think this would all make an impact, but in most cases, it really won’t.
p.s. Slobbers is still a massive hole I can’t stand the sight of. Civilian deserves more. How dare she interrupt the wrong tampon hole eyelashes crusted on face crusty footed slurping ginger minger. The nerve.

Reactions: 7
Crazy idea..why not have these group calls on a day cadhla is with her dad ( the guy she's now shading the tit out of!)
ahh but then the lads would miss her in her overalls rolling. Or the Oakleys and Running vest would feel left out not getting their weekly 5km slow stomp.

Priorities and values. And unfortunately for Cauliflower she is mid list, not even highlighted.
---
i had this the other day, work from home, client also works from home. she phoned me and her kid was screaming in the back ground. I asked if she wanted to phone back at a more convenient time as the call wasn't urgent and could have been an email or WA.

It is so unprofessional. But then so she is.

Reactions: 11
Sadly, as always, they will find a loophole. Undervalue the stay, Huns whinging, maybe promote things as vouchers etc.
You’d love to think this would all make an impact, but in most cases, it really won’t.
p.s. Slobbers is still a massive hole I can’t stand the sight of. Civilian deserves more. How dare she interrupt the wrong tampon hole eyelashes crusted on face crusty footed slurping ginger minger. The nerve.
To be honest I do think it’ll have a big impact, possibly not an immediate one, but it’ll definitely hit them hard at some stage over the next year or so. If any of the huns make a disclosure of undeclared income to revenue it has to include all tax years. If they don’t then they’re going to face significant penalties if Revenue come knocking (which they will as they’re focused on the area). As for lowballing the value the onus is on the taxpayer to prove this so be very easy for revenue to discredit this by just checking the website. Personally I’m delighted as it’s about time they all paid tax like the rest of us!

Also disclosures aren’t cheap so they’ll also be footing significant accountancy fees so the free stays definitely won’t be as appealing!

Reactions: 3
I see she’s given up her job of creating content now too
it is Wednesday whip your kid away day, she is busy drying the extensions and doing her make up. 3 seconds showing to Ned needs to be made up.

Reactions: 17
very short lived "i realise whats important now" after the baby was sick.. now she's back on her stories fuming the baby woke her at 4am, fuming her nutrition and exercise isn't what she'd like it to be because of the baby .. tit all over gym classes down through the year because "everyone has the same 24 hours" ... "Go lift heavy things- classes are a waste of time". Now she finally realises that any movement is better than nothing, that normal people don't have all day to fanny about in the gym.. like she doesn't even have a 9 to 5 and she's fumed she's struggling so much because of the major inconvenience that her baby is. Imagine if she had to go to work every day? The baby is so far down her list of priorities .. all she wants to do is go to the gym and have a low body fat percentage. That is literaly her only main focus in life, everything else is secondary.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She thought a baby was a cute instagram plaything. She never actually thought about the effort to keep a baby sustained and living and she's quickly getting bored and pissed off with the challenge.

Big ginger Dope with her "we all have different attitudes to risks, let's have a one night and get try get pregnant for the challenge"

So unfortunate it worked first time to give her a humongous superiority complex.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.