Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If 9-5 was such a handy number, why doesn't she do it? Yip, she'd not last a day.

God she's really insufferable!
This. This. A thousand times this.

Is this absolute dope setting the scene for a cHaNgE iN vAluEs whereby she goes back and does entry level grad work in her mid 30s?!

2 weeks ago she was picking her spots procrastinating so she didn't have to update the furnace videos from 8 years ago.

Then suddenly she's shutting the furnace down completely despite having nothing to replace it.

Then shes vaguely hunting she might run yoga retreats despite only learning yoga on an app and failing to complete the online YT training.

Now, Clearly the "in person" YTT is highlighting that she hasn't a bleeping clue how to do yoga - because now she "wishes she had a 9-5 for the paid sick leave".

Go get one so ,you bleeping dose, but you tried and failed no less than 3 office careers (actuary, HR, QA) before claiming actually office work was the problem and fitness was your calling !

The common denominator in all these failed careers is YOU!

And don't even get me started on how her life in Dublin is "richer and more complex with closer friendships than childless people in sunny Sydney could ever hope for" (🤢 )

Who could she mean there? Oh that's right, Hegs, her so called best friend!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Who is this male friend in Sydney she speaks of?? She just had to mention it was a "he".

Maybe she's shooting her shot with Jack 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
9-5 is more hours in one day than this lunatic "works" in a week.

"So much closer to the friends she grew up with", close in proximity doesn't count.

Feeling a bit sorry for herself today. Welcome to motherhood Dipshit.

Being a lonely single mam in rainy cold wintery Ireland definitely trumps Begartys carefree scam life in Sunny stralia. Keep telling yourself that pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I watched those stories this morning and for the first time thought “I cannot deal with this idiot any more, I’m out.” If she put as much time into working as she does moaning and fishing for praise for doing the bare minimum, she might not be in such a tit state.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who is this male friend in Sydney she speaks of?? She just had to mention it was a "he".

Maybe she's shooting her shot with Jack 🤣
she left the S off, it should have been She lives in Sydney and if the question was real i hope it was Bestie Begarty rubbing it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m reading a yoga book at the minute, and even trying to understand what the words mean and visualise the directions is difficult, and I go to actual classes 3-4 times a week! I can only IMAGINE the land she got when she arrived in that ytt class and realised she was bottom of the class, which she’d tell you she’s never been before. You can tell by the way last weekend she was saying “oh TG I know all this already” about the muscle groups etc. she needs to one up the others in the class and she certainly isn’t doing it in the practical element.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does she (her mate*) realise that Sydney gets winter too?

For a spreadsheet wizard surely she should be able to keep track of gifts. Particularly if they are not from a business and from friends. I'd be raging if i was a friend that gor her that book
She bought that book herself for sure!

Reactions: 7
"So much closer to the friends she grew up with", close in proximity doesn't count.
Exactly. Where are these "friends she grew up with"?

There's Raisins friends who only see her when Raisins home.

Then there's Claire & Laura who she's met in recent years and whose friendship is based on superficial Instagram worthy activities. That one won't last.

Then there's the two from college that she sees for polite dinners the odd time on the southside , who live so far away that she's to stay over when she sees them.
Where's the rest of her college or school mates after those two? Or the Dublin men's footballers she claimed to be besties with from her DCU days? 😂

Reactions: 13
I’m reading a yoga book at the minute, and even trying to understand what the words mean and visualise the directions is difficult, and I go to actual classes 3-4 times a week! I can only IMAGINE the land she got when she arrived in that ytt class and realised she was bottom of the class, which she’d tell you she’s never been before. You can tell by the way last weekend she was saying “oh TG I know all this already” about the muscle groups etc. she needs to one up the others in the class and she certainly isn’t doing it in the practical element.
ahh if you need a Yoga teaching job you know where to apply. O Hagan, takes it in the Down Dog, school of yoga

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’ll be Begartys mate who Shiv had the MeEtInG with last week. He helps them promote their podcasts or something
I feel like Shiv has lost interest in whatever she was planning already. Money has been collected at a really reduced Furnace rate so she's content with some cash available for rent and playing pretend power woman on front of Roisin.

The arrival of Roisin and her niece probably means she needs to drop everything and make sure she gets the attention back on her.

Siobhan is not a serious person.

Reactions: 14
The arrival of Roisin and her niece probably means she needs to drop everything and make sure she gets the attention back on her.

Siobhan is not a serious person.
Im picturing Siobhan rubbing her chin thinking of ways to get attention - “daddy daddy look at my yoga pose”. Cut to a dramatic insta post about cabbage being kidnapped and how terrified she is without her mammy.

oh wait it’s Ned’s day and cabbage is safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He got his own dig in with his post saying I was out of the country that’s why I wasn’t there cause she implied she was this poor single parent.
I wouldn't call his post a dig. Quite the opposite. It was a polite clarification on his private account.

Reactions: 19
I wouldn't call his post a dig. Quite the opposite. It was a polite clarification on his private account.
Yeah I thought so too. It seemed well measured and dignified. He seems less spontaneous with his posts.

Maybe he has been advised to be like that.

Yeah I thought so too. It seemed well measured and dignified. He seems less spontaneous with his posts.

Maybe he has been advised to be like that.
If I remember correctly it was aimed at the baby too - difficult to be away while she was sick, glad to have her home and doing well etc.

Nothing poor me about it.

As many contributers to this page have said she always changes things to suit her. And yet again thats what we are seeing here. Now wishing she had the stability of a 9-5 well it would not be all rainbows and sunshine as she believes. This girl I can't keep up.
She can't take criticism, makes it all up as she goes and expects us to just roll with it.
I feel like she was making a dig at her sister too about how much time her parents get to spend with shoelace as she is local now. Not that they have much say in the matter the child is probably dropped at the door and the doorbell rang as shiv speeds off 🤣
This girl could win the lotto and still find something to complain about zero self awareness. 🙄
She is much better off than alot of people and I doubt she will ever properly understand that.

Reactions: 16
Seeing her say this morning that her life is crazy but she’s doing it all her Capricorn made my eyes roll so hard they almost popped out.
Being a parent is hard, so so hard, I get it - she’s got a lot of support (good for Capricorn, Shiv doesn’t know how lucky she is) but what really gets me is… Shiv chose this? She chose to bring a little life into the world that is reliant on her, she chose to subject herself and her family to this.
I’m remembering the heyday of what, about a month in to parenting, when she said her relationship was better than most couple who have kids - it’s amazing what lack of foresight and self awareness can do

Reactions: 25
Seeing her say this morning that her life is crazy but she’s doing it all her Capricorn made my eyes roll so hard they almost popped out.
Being a parent is hard, so so hard, I get it - she’s got a lot of support (good for Capricorn, Shiv doesn’t know how lucky she is) but what really gets me is… Shiv chose this? She chose to bring a little life into the world that is reliant on her, she chose to subject herself and her family to this.
I’m remembering the heyday of what, about a month in to parenting, when she said her relationship was better than most couple who have kids - it’s amazing what lack of foresight and self awareness can do
That's what makes her so dangerous inmho.

Impulsive irreversible wreckless decisions. One of her staple phrases is "we all have different attitudes to risk".

The woman doesn't even know the meaning of the word. She sure as hell doesn't assess it anyway.

Reactions: 12
Doing it all with the help of Mam & Dad...no mention of Ned who has her 2+ days & nights a week....

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.