Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a few friends in Sydney and lived there while i was travelling. None of them have ever asked me how i ‘cope’ with the weather living in Ireland. Her friend is weird or its a complete lie to be able to remain us her VaLuEs ChAnGeD.

also 9-5 with paid holidays? Hahahhaahhaha yes do it Shiv! I bet mam and dad want you too!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
as if she posted that. Laura Swept. I cannot

No doubt Kumquat walked up to the book case, chose the book, and then read the 10 pages to Mam.

Slobs does do a lot of arranging and organizing to be fair. Arranges hand over to Pappa Ned twice a week, arranges Mam to babysit because she loves spending time with her grandchild, arranges a cleaner,

First class idiot.

We all have the same 24 hours, dickcheese, all parents do everything for their kids, nothing new there.

My life is so much richer now, oh bleeping really. Spent years shitting on the normal life and how travelling was superior. Now its her story its grand.

She can do one.

Also no one is asking how she copes with the weather,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Now she admits she missed out on so much living in Bali.....she always paints her current situation as much better than what came before. Always

Can she not fo her yoga when the baby is asleep? She has her back to her & Cadhla is over near that bookcase...accidents happen so quickly

And she is going to use & use her parents.
Ned has been written out of her story!
Constant digs & constantly implying the father is not in the picture...so cadhla must mind herself Wed & sat!

Utter twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She is the biggest prick.

Cadhla is your responsibility. You chose to bring her into the world - now you expect gratitude from a 7 month old?

Taken to motherhood my eye. Bitter twisted old shrew.

Best for the baby if Ned gets fill custody and Siobhan can focus her attention on her niece.

Reactions: 29
Now she admits she missed out on so much living in Bali.....she always paints her current situation as much better than what came before. Always

Can she not fo her yoga when the baby is asleep? She has her back to her & Cadhla is over near that bookcase...accidents happen so quickly

Constant digs & constantly implying the father is not in the picture...so cadhla must mind herself Wed & sat!

Utter twit!
He got his own dig in with his post saying I was out of the country that’s why I wasn’t there cause she implied she was this poor single parent.

Reactions: 23
He got his own dig in with his post saying I was out of the country that’s why I wasn’t there cause she implied she was this poor single parent.
And rightly so....but her profile is public so anyone coming across her would think the father is not in the picture. She's a prick

Reactions: 14
Does she (her mate*) realise that Sydney gets winter too?

For a spreadsheet wizard surely she should be able to keep track of gifts. Particularly if they are not from a business and from friends. I'd be raging if i was a friend that gor her that book

Reactions: 16
Does she (her mate*) realise that Sydney gets winter too?

For a spreadsheet wizard surely she should be able to keep track of gifts. Particularly if they are not from a business and from friends. I'd be raging if i was a friend that gor her that book
Isn't it so bloody rude? If an actual friend bought it, you should know whom. Not the first time she's said something like that about a gift. She has zero manners.

Reactions: 13

Utter twit!
accidents happen so quickly

that is what ned keeps saying

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sure that’s all a 9-5er does, endless sick day after sick day, late starts early finishes and jujitsu-ing the odd colleague under the desk before lunch time mags cause “work - completed it mate” 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sure that’s all a 9-5er does, endless sick day after sick day, late starts early finishes and jujitsu-ing the odd colleague under the desk before lunch time mags cause “work - completed it mate” 🙄🤣
She doesn't know she's born...she literally can work from anywhere at any time. No boss questioning her work, no boss she's to ask for time off etc.
If 9-5 was such a handy number, why doesn't she do it? Yip, she'd not last a day.

God she's really insufferable!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's too early on a Monday morning for this ones bullshit.

I said this before and I'll say it louder for the people at the back ....
YOUR DAUGHTER IS NOT YOUR PARENTS RESPONSIBILITY

Some grandparents are delighted to have such an active role. Some aren't. It's not an automatic right.
She really thinks she's hard done by.

She can work anywhere, any time. Canoe is gone 2 days out of 7.

Take a couple in a relationship. Typically the dad would be working 40 hours a week. Mam on maternity leave and then due back to a 40 hour week soon.
They need to work alternate shifts or sort child care. Then they both have social activities gym/ pub whatever. Then you also have to look after each other and make sure you're partners needs are met.
I've often sat here after an exhausting day... my husband come in from work at 11 pm moaning and you have to listen and pay them attention when all you want to do is be left alone 😅

So she has it handy really. But that doesn't fit her narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She's a FOUNDER of BJJ???? Who writes this shite?? 😂 😂 😂
Shivvers herself
---
It's too early on a Monday morning for this ones bullshit.

I said this before and I'll say it louder for the people at the back ....
YOUR DAUGHTER IS NOT YOUR PARENTS RESPONSIBILITY

Some grandparents are delighted to have such an active role. Some aren't. It's not an automatic right.
She really thinks she's hard done by.

She can work anywhere, any time. Canoe is gone 2 days out of 7.

Take a couple in a relationship. Typically the dad would be working 40 hours a week. Mam on maternity leave and then due back to a 40 hour week soon.
They need to work alternate shifts or sort child care. Then they both have social activities gym/ pub whatever. Then you also have to look after each other and make sure you're partners needs are met.
I've often sat here after an exhausting day... my husband come in from work at 11 pm moaning and you have to listen and pay them attention when all you want to do is be left alone 😅

So she has it handy really. But that doesn't fit her narrative.
1 million per cent...you have the child, you raise the child. So unfair to dump more & more child minding on her parents ( the odd time fine, but this is likely to be regular) so she can flit off to Bjj or whatever nonsense.
She cannot adult simple as. She wasted years lounging in Bali, having everything done for her ( gojek magnums / cleaner/ eating out every day).

She needs a swift kick up the hole. To present her life as so much more difficult then that of a woman working a 9-5 is laughable.
She didn't have to worry over money for a buggy, car seat etc. All gifted. She is utterly living in cloud cuckoo land. I can only hope Ned is the counter balance of reality to Shivs bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Let's not forget;

Skinny Gaz done a video at the time she was in Bali about "there is purpose in struggle" and this led Shiv to have a realisation moment and move to London. She moved to London because 1)she was deeply unhappy in Bali and 2) she really believed she had a chance with Diren 110%. This is because followers were asking if they were a couple and saying how good they looked together because of how Siobhan manipulated her stories.

She wanted the family life but with instafame like in a relationship/family goals type of way.
Diren was obviously friend zoning the tit out of her and then Roisin announced her pregnancy and you can almost see the life drain from her face.

She had to do something.

The devil works fast and Shiv works harder. She immediately got to work on the family holiday and duck me she managed to make something happen. She then became absolutely giddy with excitement thinking that all her relationship goals insta era dreams were coming true. She even divulged on podcasts she manifested it all after seeing a family of three on the beach in Bali 🫠. She said she had a values change and decided in Bali she wanted kids.

What an absolute bleeping dose. She has disclosed everything above publically Ned you got absolutely done!

It didn't turn out the way she wanted at all. Now she is all "single mam" goals and not giving any credit to the help she gets.

She is once again changing the narrative to suit her current state. We got all the receipts Shiv. ALL OF THEM.

Reactions: 38
Sounds like from that morning coffee thought she's considering 9-5 now that her latest Furnace cash grab has been completed. That reads to me as her latest change in value.

She'd probably expect to launch in as CEO straight away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.