Siobhan O’Hagan #66 Roses are red, Margs are bitter. Ned should have took the safe option up the ringer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just imagine in some completely parallel universe/twilight zone, Ned actually made a go of things with her! We wouldn’t see an ounce of baby cricket, everything would be Ned-centric! Constant posts about how lucky she is to have him/what a great dad he is/everything he does for her, you know, her usual M.O. - her relationship being the best relationship there ever was 🥺

Reactions: 24
Remember when she finally admitted after the baby was born that they weren’t together and even then had to get a dig in saying that it was grand because what she and Ned had was actually better than most people’s relationships and marriages. 6 months later and she won’t even utter his name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Remember when she finally admitted after the baby was born that they weren’t together and even then had to get a dig in saying that it was grand because what she and Ned had was actually better than most people’s relationships and marriages. 6 months later and she won’t even utter his name 😂
Yeah she went full Vicky Pollard and basically "Am I bovvered, yeah but, no but.... didn't want to be in a relationship anyway"

We all know she thought Ned would fall in love with her after the birth. Dope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t get a man to fall in love with me on a good day when I’m all dolled up and on my best behaviour. How did she ever think she’d manage it pregnant, in leggings, with her hormones raging? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I find it so odd how much she gushes about Nia. She has never spoke about her own daughter that way! All she seems to do is comment on how little she can train or how she has to make the most of her free time when kylas at her dads.

Reactions: 25
No mention of the F1 all weekend.....considering she made it her personality for a while!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.